ICT 5K to 1M challenge, discussion

I wouldnt say he is the first. I have seen many others before him as I am sure you have to old timer

I think he wrote this blog to get attention which he is getting now.

Lol. Can’t believe no one came out with that one before!

And that is fine, as he returned a favor to a lot of traders here. I am just not sure if he still likes the attention, but that is the way people learn. Trial and error…

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/36271-post-all-you-wannabe-fulltime-forex-traders.html
Hey guys just found this interesting. Despite the slight similarity between the two threads‘ titles, im not implying anything.
Just think that this succeeding revelation here is food for thought 301 Moved Permanently. Notice how easily he fooled veterans and newbs into thinking he was the real deal.

Nope. Im not insinuating that Michael is just a “pizza guy” and an aspiring trader who is trading with scared money or that he made up most of his story by fusing fantasy with reality. That would be ridiculous. This is the interweb after all

Also, what happened to the whiz kid called ClarkFX. Last time I checked he was Michael’s star student and was expecting to reach 2m net worth in usd this year(20th birthday) given his “current returns”.

Regards,
bun

Ohh, that is easy for sure…:slight_smile:

Here is the first post of Andrew Keane: 301 Moved Permanently

Never saw something from him again.

And, I havent seen Clarck in the last weeks. Was thinking about that a couple of days ago. Not implying anything, he was just fun chatting with…

Not sure what happened to clark he always was fun to chat with. Maybe he did make his millions and no longer has time for us pee ons.

Makes sense. Most people on this forum would probably just vanish instantly once they become really good at this.

Check this out:

What is missing??? Our Michael is no longer a guest speaker at the Chris Lori Workshops… He was mentioned two or three days ago…

Well, this is a IRL guy who had contact with him and wanted to use him for his workshops, suddenly ICT is removed as a guest speaker?

I looked it up yesterday and Michael’s name was there…now it’s not…interesting :33:

Either Mr Mike is too busy, or Mr Lori didn’t approve of Mr Mike his trading performance in the last weeks and Mr Mike didn;t have other proof of being a successfull trader. I was already surprised that Mr. Lori didn’t promote that Mr Mike became a forex Millionair.

As of right now I doubt Chis would want this kind of publicity around him.

So that makes Chris Lori a naysayer?

Yes, ICT’s unannounced “Trade like average Joe” lessons didn’t do him a lot of good, followed by another bad week. If he started as he said and showed the promised profits, it would have done him more than good. Unfortunate.

As I heard there were tweets on that it was mutual agreed due to the BP flames and Chris his reputation. I would use ‘mutual agreement’ to camouflage the true story. But that is just me. As said in my previous post… If he was in the profit, this wouldn’t have happened.

If my industry, when someone gets their contract cut, it’s always mutually agreed upon. Even if the agreement seems to be unilateral in nature.

I give Lori some credit here.

mrgubber wen u make sum gd post rnd here?

Can you translate that for me please?

Hear, hear…:slight_smile:

I think him and wade and some other guy started a fund of some sort… I chatted with clarkfx some months ago and he implied that he had reached his trading goal…

Google Pine Bay Capital Management. I would post a link but I don’t wanna get in trouble for advertising.