ICT 5K to 1M challenge, discussion

He also returned as the user name MichaelHuddleton and claimed to throw the challenge intentionally to kill the ICT brand and start fresh with his name instead.

Sounds legit…

In the end, who cares…

Why follow somebody int he hope of learning how he trades or how to trade the methods he has put to vids when the man over and over again kicks those who supported him in the nuts?

Einstein said once that doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. Let him be and become independant of his egotistical ravings. You should see the crap in the email he sent to me after I sent one to him asking why he was doing what he was doing after I saw what was going on. Not one to be trusted in my opinion.

Can you post that email?

Pftt!
The guy reminds me of one of my mates back home, you can never pin him down on something.
He goes to govt level meetings, does powerpoint presentations & hands out stainless steel business cards, then heads back “home” where he’s sleeping in the doorway of a vacant industrial building… Always has an answer to justify his predicament :20:

Well now you have to tell the contents of the email.

Most likely the same old talk of throwing the contest on purpose to teach everyone a lesson, and that he’ll be back to show us lower life forms who’s the king. Rub our noses in it and eat some crow. …Get over yourself. yawwwn.

I don’t think Tassie will post it so that’s as close as you get. :wink:

Oh & why the heck would you spend three years building a brand just to bin it & start fresh? eh, rhetorical question I suppose lol!

I’ll take credit for branding ICT to him…lol…it was easier than spelling out his whole screen name…:wink:
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/32915-what-every-new-aspiring-fx-trader-wants-know-77.html#post176445

But really, he built a “following” mostly with his avatar.

It’s been a week, will this do? LOL.

Petefader System | Myfxbook

I think I’m done. I don’t need the pressure!

Shirley, you must be joking.

Yes, that’s why the “LOL”. Still it was done on demand, not cherry picked from history.

…and don’t call me Shirley. :stuck_out_tongue:

Its funny when push comes to shove he cant actually trade. Several times during the year he boasted about some amazing trades that he took. When you asked him about the trade , he would not discuss it. Always very vague. You would think that as a guru you would share some of your awesome run’s and discuss them.

I heard he got the boot from the Forexfactory a while ago. Any truth to that?

It’s interesting that he is always starting over. Change this , change that. What now leaving babypips , it’s not good anymore. Maybe it’s not the site

The guru is the problem

Thanks

I don’t think he got booted as much as he got ridiculed. Forex Factory is filled with seasoned losing traders that know what bs smells like.

Lawl seasoned losing traders. We just have new losing traders here. Maybe I need to pack up and move lol.

You know, last night I did a bit of reading about OCD disorder which he claims to suffer from.
One of the symptoms is an obsession with patterns… sort of makes sense, maybe he can spot the patterns / trends etc, but is just not so good at actual trading? Just a thought.

Explains why he can’t let it go either.

I really think people saying they have OCD is a fad and it started with monk.

Out of curiosity, what would ICT have to do to repair his broken reputation? If he traded another account with success would the naysayers come around? I kinda feel like no one will fallow him over to his sight after his performance…

In the Finance industry, it’s like everybody has it to an extreme. Imagine preparing reports, and you get stressed out that someone notices that there are one too many spaces between words. I know managers who proudly compete over who is the most over-the-top with it. It’s also hard to turn it off at night, as it’s not an endearing quality to a spouse.

I see someone like Clint, and I’m just blown away by the level of detail and precision he shows. I’ve assumed he’s like an Actuary or Surgeon or something.

The foundations of the earth would tremble from the stampede of jubilant pipsters, all ready to make explosive profits!..

Well maybe not quite, but I’m sure there will be a good chunk heading off.

Speaking of explosive profits, I had my best day ever, 145 pips using ICT methods so I can’t be too sarcastic can I? :wink: