Ict

wow that system and his posts are full of win.

Yeah, I think that was a sock puppet of Jaquille.

yesā€¦and Jaquille was a sock puppet of _ _ _?..comā€™onā€¦:wink:

Didnā€™t even bother searching it and Iā€™m the freakiest stalker youā€™ll ever meet. Name was obviously fake

I have heard of a babypips member that forked out a fair amount of money for his mentoring service.

time is money

I tried watching his videos but the first couple he didnā€™t even speak, I had to read slides that moved to bloody slow on my smartphone. How is he learning me anything like that?

He did have a Facebook page that Iā€™ve seenā€¦well it had the same personā€™s pic on it as in the mugshots thread anywaysā€¦but I canā€™t seem to find it now. Iā€™m not a stalker type but Iā€™m pretty good at finding stuff onlineā€¦I am an investigative reporter/editor for my boating groups newsletter afterallā€¦lol :wink:

Scroll down i gave an example at the time of that post to back up their point. The tools as he taught them fit everywhere.

Hmmm, so we should be carefull with what we say to youā€¦ An investigative reporter for my boating groups newsletter is indeed not someone to toy around withā€¦ :slight_smile:

Lol on n off spelling I can do full grammar if needed but it is forum no? On smartphone predictive helps out but Iā€™m not doing essays so smartphone puts in commas etc sorry if that upsets u Iā€™m only reading along not here to upset ppl so soz

Funny how alot of followers now all sudden no he was fake n stuff just makes me laugh n every1 who seen through him offer nothing to site.

Guys and Girls,

I think we should stop and not go there where we heading to.

What if he is just a family man who is stressed now because all of this attention. I am sure his kids (if they exist) and wife already have to deal with a grumpy guy. I donā€™t think that real world investigations have more added value than just to sooth our curiosity.

He didnā€™t scam anybodyā€¦ He is just a guy that is either:

• very frustrated because he knows he can do better but last weeks were bad
  • very frustrated because he want to show he is what he said, even if he isnā€™t
  • very frustrated because he wanted to make aliving out of mentioring others and now have to continue delivery pizzas (Nah, don;t think he does that).
  • ā€¦

In any case, canā€™t we give him a break and not go thereā€¦ And try not to be the Trolls he think we are?

I am sure that his wife and kids will not appreciate when we investigate them and publish on the forum (pictures (oehh she is hot/not, addresses, streetview pics), when they are just googling their names. (If the name is valid ofcourse).

Let us discuss:

• his attitude
  • his performance
  • his future plans
  • hindsight signals

But not:

• his personal life.

Not saying that you guys would, but this isnā€™t my first week on the Internetā€¦:slight_smile:

Offering opinions that discredit something that could lead to more people wasting money is supporting the site. Calling out BS is just as important as highlighting success. If this thread did not exist as a counter point to ICTā€™s sticky thread there would be a bias.

I rather c sum knowledge from the so called masters the one every1 thinks are profitable but only talk in riddles and with a dictionary up there behind ā€¦ we/they no who they r

I rather c sum nubie memerbs looking for knowledgeā€¦&contributing then come here/tell peeps what2ā€¦do.

qwer123, there are more than enough threads to help you with that. I guess we wonā€™t be seeing you on this thread anymore?

Sorry for thatā€¦ Maybe this helps:

kwer123, der R moor then enuf thrds 2 elp U wif dat. Ai kes WII won B C-ing U on dish fret annie moor?

The Rumpled One.

Based on everything thus far, I have to assume it was all a lie. His name. His pictures. I assume it to be all fabrication.

Had not Jolly seen the real gun collection, you would all still believe it was his.

Why should that be any different with his photos of himself?

Iā€™m going to have to visit these forums more often you guys are HILARIOUS.

Also anybody see ictā€™s latest christian mentor behavior in his myfxbook discussion? What a true and great leader.

Toekan wtf that about. Im not illiterate it is txt talk no need to get abusive you clown.

N why wud u not c me on here no more?

Abusive??? Illiterate??? So we just need to conform to your txt messaging style that is difficult to read just because you like it, and we are not allowed to say something about it??? This is a forum, not txt messagingā€¦ Well, I am very sorry to have upset you soooo muchā€¦ so sozā€¦

Well, I thought you worte a goodbye post, because you were looking for some knowledge, but all you do is being sarcastic, telling others what to doā€¦ So I was pleased to read that.

And the clown is youā€¦:slight_smile: