Ict

You can’t pick and choose dates on how your trading is going. If you just pick a particular month and say thats the performance that I will get, its very biased. But if you want to think that way, then its your choice.

If you read Toekan, you will see that Mastergunnar kindly invited me to post my views. They were not unsolicitated. However, your insults are out of line. Hope you edit that before the mods see it!

Toekan, you are obviously angry about my comment about your myfxbook leading to this overspill. However this thread was about myfxbooks so I do not think it was out of line, and I thought it was relevant to the thread content.

Dude. It’s clear ICT bragged his butt off. Of all the things to contest, I would suspect that would be the least one to argue.

I didn’t say anything about bragging about your wife or that there is anything wrong with that, I think she is pretty hot myself.

Yes, I suppose I did jump to conclusions about what you did in between, because that is the impression I got from the thread about you a long time ago. Anyway, much of that is derived from a third hand impression of others, so I think that my picture of them is based on them. If you read back on the thread about you, you will also gain the same impression from the thread.

I suppose if I wanted advice about picking hot women then I would ask you - but that is because that is validated proof there (joke because I would want to see that you have been through a string of hot women - aren’t I harsh). But there is a shortfall of proof about forex, and that is why I am stating that there should be decent proof over a period of time.

Yes, but just wondering how someone could be sure while there is no proof… He can only assume the other is bragging, but can’t actually be sure about it… :slight_smile:

I admit, I thought his statements were pretty strong too. But until proven otherwise, I give people the benefit of the doubt. That makes me look naive at times, but it saves me the awkward moment when it was actually true. :slight_smile: People think my statments are strong as well, but I know what is true about them, so who am I to judge others making strong claims…:slight_smile:

All we can do is jump to conclusions. Everything is filtered down to words. The actual voices we read, we create in our own minds and that can only be based on our own personal experiences.

When you refer to me reading a thread about me, are you referring to threads I started, or that there’s an actual thread about me?

Well, unfortunately, I can’t provide proof there’s a strong of hot women before them, because there aren’t. I’ve always had the cute ones, but never one that was able to get us into VIP clubs without cover charges and waiting in a long line simply based on her looks alone. There’s some perks to having a good looking girl by your side.

I don’t care what you think. Am even replying without reading it… Just ignore me because I am ignoring you from now on as well.

Haha, u must be exp this toekan. Only several people that exp those case will know bout what u say :slight_smile:

Well I guess part of it is from experience. It is frustrating when you want to share something that you think will help others but that it is put in the dump because you don’t share proof.

Will anyone else be on the lookout in 10 years for “inner circle trader”?

Yeah I’m sure ICT fully agrees with you there…
I’m not trying to be smart, but surely you get where I’m coming from?

My thoughts exactly…there’s way too much “reading” more stuff into some posts than is actually there. There is a sentence once presented to me and depending on where one places the emphasis can totally change the whole point of the sentence. The sentence is “I did not say he stole the money.” Each word can totally change the meaning of the sentence and if you put no emphasis anywhere, it leaves it up to the reader to interpret it…right or wrong…and then that reaction can then cause a whole chain reaction in the wrong direction…not unlike a tactic many comedy shows take advantage of…lol. Unfortunately some directions aren’t so funny when people start getting malicious.

A “doable” way to take a $300 account to $1 million in 45 months - Page 14 @ Forex Factory

The guys at FF laughed him off.

He also has used the trademark symbol after the Inner Circle Trader name. There’s no such registered trademark, thereby making it illegal to use the trademark symbol.

I liked the comment… “He can’t operate his tactics here since this ain’t a n00b forum.”…lol

Man if you could find a way to incorporate this whole affair into a standup routine, you’d be touted as a comic genious…:wink:

I totally get what you mean. I try not to offend anone, unless it’s one of those rare times that I am. With everything not trading related going on, I find myself proof reading my posts like five times before hitting ‘post reply’. During the course of the week, I also get gradually more tired, and a little prone to being hyper-sensative. Someone rational watching me post would be like ‘dude, chill. Maybe lay off the Babypips until you’re a little more rested.’

FF is a tough place for marketers like ICT… They do not tolerate BS as easy as in Babypips. Almost every single gullible newbie in FX trading starts here at BP, that is why a guy like ICT was so successful in these forums…

FF also has a “Commercial” section where many strategy originators give both free and subscription services, not a bad idea.

Sure I get that. But is it really so weird that I think that you should be able as a trader to select the gems from the mud based on what people tell you? And don’t you think that it isn’t frustrating when someone really just want to help but gets a: myfxbook or stfu! (not on forum, but on chat).

People are here to find help and to give help. When I want to help, but have to go into a discussion about proof before the actual topic is discussed, don’t you think that helpers think twice next time? [Simplified].

Yes, there are people that want to misslead but that doesn’t justify that everybody should always provide proof. I just share, and you guys decide what to do with it. Leave it or not. Don’t bother the helpers by asking proof. Why not just thank them for their thoughts and leave it alone if you are not gonna use it.

[I’d like to add that I also thank for their thoughts when I use it, as I thanked someone for his thoughts today and they were helpful. Don’t want to give the wrong idea… :slight_smile: ]

Did’nt realize the personal stuff this thread - do’nt want to post here.

That is a totally valid response you’re giving. I agree, the difference been you (if I’m reading correctly) are simply throwing ideas & concepts around for open discussion which is a completely different ballgame… ICT was a teacher.
Now I better get to bed, otherwise I’ll be all grumpy on here tomorrow He he.