Ict

not to be a ****, but i remember there was this one month when i was a newbie, where I made 100% in a week. So if we were to carefully select the time frame I want, I could say I make 400% a month, and I would be right.

I don’t make 400% a month though. And as for that 100%, it all went back to the market by the next month.

Why would that make you a ****? 400% in one month is amazing, so very nice!

ICT took $1,500 to over $12,500 last year, right?

I will prove you all wrong

[B]GLGT:27:[/B]

were not 4… any1 believing u r ict wud need a head test

Now if that is a genuine post by the genuine ICT, I don’t know how you intend to do that. The issue here isn’t that you can’t, couldn’t or won’t grow your 5k account to 1 million in 3 years. That you may or may not do.

The issue here is that you told a pack of lies since the turn of the year, and then became very abusive in subsequent tweets or posts to the people who dared question your methods, that’s just a fact, how do you prove that wrong???

[B][U]If this is NOT a post by the genuine ICT, then that was a very stupid, childish thing to do[/U][/B]

Welcome back mate. Myfxbook link or susshh

At least some share the same point of view as mines. And now when i read all the pages of this thread i understood completly that there is a majority of people who won’t backup their strategy with real evidance even tho they keep posting and luring newbies into their threads.

I always see this explanations - “if you don’t like it, don’t use it”. It seems as people who create some kind of trading manuals have [U]no responsobility[/U] for people who try to trade their strategies. I think its time to take some of it, because they are investing the most precious resource of all - TIME. So either its MG99 who claims that we need those numbers more then him, or AK supporting this all even he got burned from ICT, its time for Babypips to filtrate whoever start a new guidline if they don’t understand basic truth themselves.

Actually i don’t expect anything to change after all… And it makes me sad for all the people who will feel pain and dissapointment in this site.

No, nobody is responsible for your trading results, EXCEPT YOU! YOU are responsible when you follow up advise, and YOU are responsible when that advise doesn’t work out.

Anyway, I think the suggestion in your post kills the purpose of BP, namely bringing traders and newbies together. As the newbies are becoming high maintenance, the fun to help newbies out will reduce significantly. But if that is what you are after, I hope the desired change will occur.

I think its time to take some of it, because they are investing the most precious resource of all - TIME.

What about the time people spent on developing such a strategy? Don’t you understand that they give away free time to you by sharing it? This is the world upside down.

This site is about LEARNING to trade forex. Not about GIVING away free profitable systems that make you very rich. You should be able to make a trade system yourself. When you just wait for a system to come by, doesn’t make you a trader.

And it makes me sad for all the people who will feel pain and dissapointment in this site.

Yep, I am feeling that now. If this is the attitude towards people who want to try and help out, I am indeed very dissapointed in this site.

If this could be done babypips would be a quality site, I doubt it would be very easy… fxbook is your only friend here, sort of think of it as a type of b/s detector…

Do you think guys best traders in the world used forums to be the best?

Alright, we got down to extremes. I will edit my point of view and say this - i think the responsobility should be taken by those people who teach as much those people who learn. And right now those who teach don’t take any responsobility.

You talking about people who spend time create up a strategy is valid [U][/U][B]IF[/B] that strategy is working. But a big chuck of threads with new strategies here are just a BS. Once again, how do you filtrate that?? How to highlight the real strategies from another fake strategy? Because it seems scammers put their time aswell. The whole thread called “ICT” btw, because he spent 3 years here teaching something and everybody agrees now that it was a BS.

And concerning about learning attitude… Well, what can you learn from fake trader? Is reading his manual names this process as learning? Or is it called waisting time? Nobodies asking for a free strategy which brings millions (we all know it doesnt exit, plus the subjective trading factor), but i am asking for an experience trader sharing his point of view to the market. And by point of view i am saying - guidlines.

And i would rather have 2 good traders who i can count their word on, rather then 100 people who “try to help”. One newbie showing other newbie is not what i see as helping.

It’s possible but I doubt it, We don’t actually need the best traders in the world to teach us, (if this is where you’re coming from) just someone who’s consistently profitable would do. & it’s not like it’s impossible to give evidence of that.

Thats why i came back…job is not finished just yet.

[B]GLGT :27:[/B]

everybody = you and some others? because your statement is just not true.

Yes, every trader is responsible for what they do. They are also responsible for what they say. NO-ONE is arguing that point, so I don’t know where you are hearing this from. So if they don’t think a system or a trader is any good, then they can talk about it. THAT is what a FORUM is for (an area for people to voice their opinions). It is also one of THE DEFINITIONS of RESPONSIBILITY. To be RESPONSIBLE for their actions and to warn others when phoney and deluded people are around.

Babypips would be a lot better if there were no phony and deluded traders trying to boost their egos, grab affiliates or reaffirm their deluded beliefs. There are a lot of these traders around.

No-one is saying give away a working strategy. They are just saying don’t try and give away a BAD one that doesn’t work! As for people not wanting to help newbies anymore - I think newbies would be a lot better off if there were not these people trying to flaunt unrealistic beliefs and false systems. In fact, even an EMPTY forum which was just for banter would be better than that.

Toekan, think of it like this if you can, I’ve used your conversation as the body of my argument. hope you see the funny side :wink:

[B]Newb[/B]: “Hummm I want to build a rocket to get to the moon”

[B]Guru:[/B] “Here look at me I can help you build a good rocket, I go to the moon all the time!!”

[B]Newb:[/B] “Sweet! can I see the rocket flying first”

[B]Guru:[/B] “you don’t need to! mine works all the time I’m telling you, that’s good enough dude”

[B]Newb:[/B] “but if I can see yours fly I’m pretty sure I’m on the right track & not wasting time”

[B]Guru:[/B] “What the @!**!!! If you want to see the rocket fly Build it yourself with your time! @!@*!! I’m not giving you my rocket to fly! It took me my time to build it, bugger off cheap freeloader!!”

[B]Newb:[/B] “But, No, no! sorry I just want to [B]see[/B] your rocket fly since you say it can, I don’t want [B]your[/B] rocket, I’ll follow your manual & build my own honest!”

[B]Guru:[/B] Dam newbs! I hate them!! why can’t they just follow my instructions?? it’s not fricken rocket science after all! I’m wasting my time here Grrrr!!

Or as below… which I have altered in bold…

No, nobody is responsible for your [B]rockets[/B] results, EXCEPT YOU! YOU are responsible when you follow up advise, and YOU are responsible when that [B]rocket[/B] doesn’t work out.

Anyway, I think the suggestion in your post kills the purpose of [B]rocket science[/B], namely bringing [B]rocket scientists[/B] and newbies together. As the newbies are becoming high maintenance, the fun to help newbies out will reduce significantly. But if that is what you are after, I hope the desired change will occur.

What about the time people spent on developing [B]their rockets?[/B] Don’t you understand that they give away free time to you by sharing it? This is the world upside down.

[B] Newb: “but if I can see yours fly I’m pretty sure I’m on the right track & you’re not wasting my time” [/B]

This site is about LEARNING to [B]build rockets[/B]. Not about GIVING away free [B]rocket[/B] systems that [B]take you to the moon[/B]. You should be able to make [B]rockets [/B]yourself. When you just wait for a [B]rocket[/B] to come by, doesn’t make you a [B]rocket scientist[/B].

[B]Newb: “But, No, no! sorry I just want to see your rocket fly since you say it can, I don’t want your rocket, I’ll follow your manual & build my own once I know yours can actually fly honest!” [/B]

Yep, I am feeling that now. If this is the attitude towards people who want to try and help out, I am indeed very dissapointed in this site.

[B]Guru: Dam newbs! I hate them!! why can’t they just follow my instructions?? it’s not fricken rocket science after all, I’m wasting my time here Grrrr!! [/B]

Alright. I take that back, a lot of people agree on that. On my previous post i did agree that ICT had some fundamentals and techincal basics in his system. I did agree that i am still using them till today, BUT we are talking about a teacher who CAN’T make his OWN system work. That makes me really mad thats all.

The thing is… he wasn’t even trading the methods that he was teaching… pretty much everyone recognized that.

It’s not that the tools failed to work, causing him to leave & meltdown. It’s just that he couldn’t remain calm under pressure. He couldn’t follow his own rules when performing in the spotlight… we really have no idea whether he can trade well in private or not. I actually assume that he can trade quite well in private… because I certainly can, and I am using the same tools as him!

I actually do believe he is rich… quite possibly what is driving that massive Ego of his. He grew up poor… and now he is rich. Maybe he never really adapted to that new position in life very well, who is to say?

Note that a lot of the fundementals and reasons he taught were completely made up and not applicable. For instance, he used to claim that price moved because the banks were buying/selling. For instance price would go up at one point on the daily chart eg 1.20 because ‘banks were buying longs’ and aiming to offload their longs at 1.30.

Just realise that Prop trading and speculation by banks was outlawed in 2010 with the Volkner Rule so it doesn’t happen like that. Other people do the trading, but its important to note that the reasons he outlined for price movement and fundementals are false. Of course you could say he was simplifying for you, but the explanation is not that complicated and beyond what he told you. Its not the only bit of fantasy he made up to add support to his teaching.