Ict

i think this is how these types choose someone to mentee by messing with peoples heads. think 4 people made it through but only 1 gets the attentio

do you have the emails? maybe we can use those to track him down

Hahaha I think I read that near the back of the bible!

Bwaahahah!

BTW you can still use your original profile as it still exists. Put that sock puppet back in the draw :wink:

I can guarantee that the [B]real[/B] ICT will be scouring these threads, hopefully without his assault rifle in the other hand, Iā€™ll keep my eye on the US news for the weekend :15:
Mastergunner is probably holed up in his bedroom as we speak, in his superman pants, water pistol to the readyā€¦ :26:

Edit, I love the way that chat room filled up, hope you had fun in there!

But how can they not? From my fairly limited point of view ICTs core teachings in a nutshell seem to be: in an uptrend buy dips - look for 62-79% retracements (ote) that confluence with / or various combinations of - support / previous highs / 00 & 50s/ pivot levels (monthly better than weekly better than daily) / Asian highs/lows. look for a run to these levels (when price shoots straight up/down), buy right into a ā€œbold-faced bear candleā€ , take some % profits out at 20-30 pips, move stops to BE, let the trade run itā€™s course - reverse for downtrends. Seriously people - Are these not legit methods or something?? From what I can tell - Heā€™s only advocating what is probably the best way to find the low points in an uptrend, and the high points in a downtrend and scoop some profit out early because shi_t can always go Pete Tong! - If thereā€™s something Iā€™m missing about this please enlighten me! CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS METHOD?? Iā€™m certainly open to better suggesstions, as Iā€™m only 1 year into my trading ā€œcareerā€ and still green.
:44:

thats what i was getting at

Michael,

Has it really come to this? multiple personas posting random comments all over the place?

Now I donā€™t have a beef about you, in fact I used to look up to you for your efforts in teaching the methods in your posts, I have even used some of them in my trading.

The purpose of my post? Simple, my advice to you for what itā€™s worth.

1 Come clean as to your identity and intentions.
2 Apologize to your followers, they are obviously hacked off with you and feel let down by you.
3 Come back to Babypips under your true identity, continue your challenge and show us what your teachings can do, not behind closed doors as this is useless. I for one would like to see the results, good or bad.
4 [B]Lose the ego[/B] It is not needed, there are plenty of traders here teaching their methods successfully without one.

I will not be retorting to any replies to this post, I simply wanted to say my piece.

I am in agreement with mizugamiā€™s comment ā€œThis horse has been beaten to glueā€ and hope the admins now close this thread as it is not performing any function but to continue fueling your ego simply by all the attention being drawn to you.

I also hope all the back-biting and general bun-fighting should stop and can we please concentrate on what Babypips is good for; good traders helping newbies with their trading and traders exchanging trade ideas etc.

John

Dude. Itā€™s Batman and Nerf guns. Get your facts straight.

Chinese more like!

John, Iā€™m not Michael >_>. ā€œInnerCircleTradersā€ was just a flame troll and ā€œICTā€ was probably an impersonator thatā€™s why both their accounts got deleted.

Edit: With that said, Iā€™m sure about ā€œTheInnerCircleTraderā€ being one of Michaelā€™s accounts. He definitely used it to post on a thread (deleted by mods) a few hours ago.

Bit generous saying 4. By my count its only 2. Depends if some reactions would be overlooked thoughā€¦

Theses types? There are tests all through life, you go for that job interview but you already failed because of what you wore. Were you told that was what you were being judged onā€¦ No, but thats the test isnt it. That you can pick up on expectations without being told, through your own observations, research and deductions.

Can respect someone who has the strength to be wrong in their convictions but its hard to respect someone who has no conviction to be wrong.

Why do you take quotes from other threads and place them here, without any relevance?

What was the thread about?

Myfxbook. What else?

Pretty much. Thread title was something like ā€œHow emotions tend to ruin traders/peopleā€. He posted that ā€œyou canā€™t have too much of a good thingā€ (referring to multiple ICT usernames).

On a side note, ake got banned.

Yep, just read his last words. But Slug looks pretty seasoned for a first time posterā€¦ :slight_smile:

He hit the self-destruct button. Classic.

He been wanted to get banned but I donā€™t know why. Maybe he wanted to start over again with a new ā€œinternet personaā€? This whole thing it looks like a game to some folksā€¦very strange to me.

Huh, I made a post that got eased, oddā€¦

Personally, all these threads should be deleted, this is becoming a community forum for everything but Forex.

It might be a temporary banā€¦if he behaves and doesnā€™t come back under another name out of spite that is. I think a bit of a step back from ā€œhereā€ during a probationary timeout might be the thing he needs until the ā€œshockā€ part wears off somewhat. :44: