Ict

Nah, we just focused on these threads… And there must be something to return for. Because I won’t be checking all the time just to see if there is some help needed.

Ha, I’m a harsh git sometimes!

Thats okay…:slight_smile: By the way, just to reply on your original question… It was backtested with the standard $10K and a fixed 1 lot. So 1600 pip gave 160%, with a drawdown of 28%. It is still rough… Am torturing my mind for days now on how to get rid of the ranged areas. But no fxbook, so you can throw it in the bin…:slight_smile:

I hope soo…but why being banned as an excuse to exit? Why not just inactivate the account and moved on…or maybe getting banned is looks so much “cooler” via internet? I don’t know… all I know is “boys will be boys”.

lol… Yeah, I am drinking tea this time…:44: Cheers hon…:wink:

dude prolly gave up for reelz this time.

Hmmmm, he should have said so. I could have helped him out with some scripts I used when I had a full time job… Too bad… I hope he comes back so that we can help him out.

I thought you were finally making a go at it… bummer man

yeah… in case you guys don’t know this post was made back in 2011. i said prolly.

I am slug and pretty much a lurker. I figured i could change my name considering no one really knows me on this one anyways :slight_smile:

I do realize it was probably a bad time to start a new one lol… But yea just dont like this name

Thanks, so why did it get deleted and why would he not use his normal name… is that banned?

I think he just wants to be done with the forums…x

Beats me man. Ask the mods and as I’ve said I’m not Michael.

So what did ake do to get banned? He had a thread didn’t he? Anyone see what caused it?

some post with inappropriate language, he got a massage from the mods not to do that. the message from the mods also said that at the third warning he gets banned. he posted a screen of the mod message, which also comprised his previous “bad language message” and said if this would give him two warnings for one post. he provoked the mods, he “asked” for a ban. i think he wants to focus on trading and not get distracted by the forums anymore.

He used the F word in a post, then re-posted the warning he got from the mods which included the post with the F word so I guess that became 2 infractions…or maybe that was 3…anyways, he was on thin ice…

It might be because he received an infraction for ongoing inappropriate language (an example included). He than reposted the infraction message on the forum which included the inappropriate language! Haha

He said something like “now does this equal two infractions or still just the one?”

Jinx!..lol :wink:

Ah I see, thanks guys!

It was something about strong language.

Fxbook??? I agree, people should get banned for using that. :slight_smile:

I understand that he didn’t mind. I left a post stating in clear language that he had enough of the game. But He probably will come to his senses. It is highly addictive.