Ict

lol toekan, if it was me I’d hold a spoon with the keys in my hand personally just to show I didnt just walk down the street and randomly taped a sign onto a car. But hey, I’m just more cautious. And you wouldn’t see my face in the entire picture! But you get the idea.

Did you read that thread though? It appears that everyone who hated ICT the most, genuinely wanted the threads to stick around. So asking to have them deleted was actually hard proof that I [B]wasn’t[/B] part of their group, lol!

Your insight is amazing. Please continue.

It’s probably that Banker/ChristianGrey guy…lol :wink:

That was quick thinking Hogarste… :wink: Didn’t you see that the first time? (Just pulling your leg).

Thanks for reminding me how much of a dumbass I am lol

I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels this way.

I’m a full time forex trader. It is possible to make a living. I own 3 ferrari’s and a home in 3 countries. I’m 55 married to a Russian super model. Anything is possible if you really want it. And keep your ego in check.

life’s too short for boring cars and cheap wine.

myfxbook or it didn’t happen? lol jk

I have No desire to teach anything)))

Sorry for double posting

life’s too short for boring cars and cheap wine.

Forget myfxbook.
Show us the lady or she doesn’t exist

Add a post-it on her forehead:) lol

I’ve had some expensive wine that was really crappy, and some cheap wine that was really good :wink:

Just Kidding about the previous post hey… U don’t need to prove jack to anyone. In fact I feel ICT shouldn’t have either (btw, I’m not a loyal ict follower, just been reading alot of the posts, never got to go thru more than 6 ict vids yet, just in case u wondering)

One persons myfxbook does make everyone else rich… If u want to see something work, don’t be lazy, check it out for yourself IF U REALLY WANT IT THAT BAD.

I guess that’s what anything on this earth is about, MOTIVATION…

I would also like to see your Russian super model wife… not for proof, but because… she’s a Russian super model :22:

Tsk tsk… You guys are so temptable :58:

Here’s the link: 301 Moved Permanently

Don’t ask me why I know exactly where it was :54:.

Awww dude, sorry :20: Lol, That’s not my intention & I was as much a follower of the guy as anyone else :smiley: It just pisses me when you’ve got the “Gurus” poncing around saying “follow me follow meeeee!” & then taking it as an insult when we request some sort of verification which really isn’t that difficult.
Last night I was browsing real accounts on myfxbook, one of which had over three million $$ in it… so saying you’re scared of lack of security doesn’t hold water & that’s just one way of providing credibility.
Oh, sticking a paper with your name on someones Porsche… nah sorry mate, I wanna see you doing a decent burnout in it! :wink:

u reckon he is doing that thing what jesus did in the bible, when they were about to hang him his friend judas came up and kissed him and Jesus was like “wtf dude”

Ha ha! Close, but no cigar!
I’d rather your fxbook, far more interesting :wink: