Ict

Wasn’t most of the attention sarcastic?..x

I agree with th day trading comment yunny made. That’s from my firsthand experience. When I try to make 1% on 100 pips is when I do we’ll. it’s the 2% on 30 pips when I give it all back.

Sarcasm? NEVER!

For a while there I thought you were as deluded and sycophantic as ak. I love how you said: “guess he’s still full of shyt” the second he left. :18:

People often mistake me for a quant, at least I think that’s what they’re shouting.

Nay, markets are dynamic and constantly evolving, however a lot of his new material was just a repeat of the old

I guess you guys haven’t seen/heard it yet? Creepy!!!

(don’t ask me what, just find it.)

lol, if ever there was a prime candidate for psychiatric help he’s it!
that boy is several sandwiches short of a picnic.

Maybe he’s ex-military and this [B]IS[/B] therapy for him…at least he’s shooting pips and not people!

His website is gone. Surprise surprise. Is that what you’re talking about Pete?

Also sweetpip. If his military performance is anything like his forex. Our country has problems. And I’m sure he got dishonorably discharged.

Yeah, it’s still there. Here Michael, some free advertising: The Inner Circle Trader | The Official Homepage of The Fx Sniper Michael J. Huddleston

click: view promo ICT

Ooo I left out “the” when I typed it in

O and I haven’t forgotten about Xbox live I just haven’t been playing my Xbox lol. Been playing wow to much :-D.

Those lines are from the movie Jarhead…did he just splice in the audio from a youtube vid?

I’m pretty sure he used his vast wealth to purchase the rights to use the audio for the video.

Remember, this is ICT here, not just some regular guy.

Actually… I did. I didn’t know what movie it was from and this helped me. Thanks Sweet!

Well if it is you… the youtube vid would have been a clue…either way, maybe you should get one too.

lol It was spliced in a Gun Promotional video that unfortunately didn’t state where the sound byte came from. So rude aren’t we? Either way… thanks for the heads up for the movie title.

Sure…come back under your InnerCircleTrader user name and say that…

I don’t think you need worry too much on that score.
If his shooting is anything like his trading he’d be hard pressed to hit a barn door with a shotgun from 10 meters, especially wearing his wife’s shades.

It’s come to this…stop embarrassing yourself dude.

Or maybe those are Horatio Caines’ shades…(CSI Miami)