Ict

I can’t.

I suspect Babypips feels I might delete posts. I was forced to use other nicks. I signed in as InnerCircleTrader and it wouldn’t give the nick up… it sent me to ICT. Then it wouldn’t let me use that… so I used my name… then that was unable to sign in… so I used this one.

The Admins can confirm those and this is what I used viewable by my ISP. TheInnerCircleTrader has been taken too by Pipstrodomus. Probably not spelled right but you know him.

I find some of your jabs a bit distasteful actually… and for losing a loved one and cracking on that and making jokes about shooting others… I’m not the one with a problem. Apparently it has come to this… these forums spend too much time talking about ICT. Where is the point in that? Atleast post my website link if you are going to knock me… I deserve that much at least.

Anyways… atleast you know I read your dribble and it’s quite funny when it’s removed from disgusting remarks like shooting others and making fun of losing someone. That’s just wrong.

Have fun kids…

I wear shades all the time. I am light sensitive… and no my wife doesn’t wear shades. :slight_smile:

I’m glad I’m not the only one read into that

Oh right…your future’s too bright…you gotta wear shades…

:cool:

Not half as distasteful as most folks find your presence on this forum.

Your credibility is trashed
Any remaining respect you had has evaporated
3 years, hundreds of posts, umpteen hours of video & all you’re remembered for now is creating chaos & causing extreme embarrassment to your naïve fanboys.

Basically you’re the forum equivalent of the village idiot!
Wow, what a legacy.

Now take a hike sockpuppet & go create another of your ridiculously comical video’s
Weirdo.

Pete you crack me up… lol

fail.

I think that happened long before now…lol

You know what I really like all these video’s lol. Idk why everyone gets so worked up. Just because you dont need to be theatrical doesnt mean he shouldnt do it. Look at all the bs that goes on in america. Sure you may not need a 30 round clip. But that doesnt mean you shouldnt have it. Its really very simple. If you dont like ICT or Michael, don’t watch. Everyone here is addicted they just wont admit it. Well I will.

But I’m still not happy about him threatening prosecution :smiley:

================================

(meant to reply w/ quote)
Why do you think that is? please expand for the hard of earning!

I wonder why you can’t delete posts sometimes?

My own experience? Ugh this is hard lol I’ve typed a few replies and deleted them. This may be word vomit so prepare yourself lol just my thoughts as I have them.

Lower timeframes are more whimsical. They gyrate and move more on speculation and trader sentiment and emotion. The higher timeframes have a real reason for moving. (fundamentals factors or big banks and institutions) Do you really think those guys who are buying millions and billions at a time are gonna dip in and out of the market on a 1M chart? or even hourly? Would you “bet” that kind of money on such a short term?

Which brings me to my next point. Stress and emotion. For me its sooooo much more relaxing trading on higher timeframes. I’m not rushed to get in and make money because these set ups take longer and I have more time to spot trade opportunities. And I also know that when the moves do unfold they won’t be 30 pips. I won’t have to be as accurate. There’s more margin for error on higher timeframes. It seems to be less on my mind. I’m not really a stressful person. But day trading seems to take a lot more concentration and focus.

Maybe its because that’s my inner trader(although I dont really believe in that). I seem to be very accurate picking directions because I focus on the higher timeframes even when day trading. I usually end up getting scared I’m missing the move tho and enter at market. I risk 1% or 1.5% on 20-30 pips usually. So i enter at market on emotion and then price moves against me stops me out then reverses lol. A lot of times I’ll have even picked the correct entry to within 10 pips but then i start doubting myself and thinking “what if i miss it” so ill enter at market.

Also on higher timeframes you can follow the commercial traders via COT. You can see when they’re selling and buying these are the people who make the markets. without them there would be no market. Its lagging but 600 pips over months is a lot better than win some lose some everyday.

I think I could be a day trader. I’m not sure I want to be lol. All I really need is consistency.

Also this is Michael trading guys

Crysis 3 - Sharp Dressed Man Commercial - YouTube

This all based on speculation in that all that you said about others is not based on interactions with million dollar or billion dollar position traders.

could you rephrase that? It is just my thoughts i stated that. i never said i was right :D.

You just got owned by BP man…

I’m free and owned by nobody. The “work” was in video so if the website ever became offensive or no longer an interest in my support… I could detonate a shape charge and remove what’s mine. What’s left is an ICT shaped hole only I can fill. My posts haunt these forums and still folks spend more time talking ICT. Thus proving my theory on the majority of “forum” traders… Too busy sweating the other guy and chasing the next thing.

I do the owning. :wink:

Horse has to be dead surely.

It’s a zombie horse.