Ict

That is why you changed your avatar? lol

Andā€¦ in the end, our continued posts here result in us not utilising our time to a better end.

I do know most here are learning (me too), but we are not learning by propogating this thread.

I tell you one thing. I am reading Alexander Elders ā€œCome into my Trading Roomā€ Iā€™ll have it read by the time the weekend is done. I recommend it already.

One little thing that may be very relevant here and worth having a good think about as well
"An advisor Iā€™ve known for years was recently indicted by the Feds for stealing hundreds of millions of dollars from Japanese clients. Prior to that, he cultivated a reputation as one of the most prominent market experts in the United States, constantly quoted by the media. We were introduced at a conference, where people paid thousands of dollars to listen to him. He asked me what I thought of his presentation, and I said it sounded interesting, but I couldnā€™t understand much of it. ā€œThatā€™s the pointā€ he beamed. ā€œIf my clients believe I know something they donā€™t, Iā€™ve got them for life. I knew then that he was dishonest, and was surprised only by the size of his loot.ā€

Later on it adds
"If you donā€™t understand an advisor, stay away from him. Trading attracts above average intelligence, so if you cannot understand something after an honest effort, itā€™s probably because the other guy is giving you double talk. We all borrow from our predecessors, and someone who does not acknowledge his debts is either arrogant, lazy or both."

That comes from the book I read above.
I do not infer this towards ICT, I pass this on as general advice to all in the future as I believe it is extremely important for all of us

The avatar change was a joke in the first place lol. When akeakamai changed his we talked about it. He said something about it reflects his mood or character at the moment. So it was funny to change mine to a trollface. I use my phone for the forums mostly canā€™t change your avatar with it. Then when I get home I forget. Michaels comment just made me remember lol.

I really like to brag about how good looking and blonde haired and blue eyed my son is. Ill prolly change it back to him soon.

So ICT is back? Any explanation regarding his blow up?

Heā€™s back as a sock puppet PishPosh. Heā€™s overt about it being him. Babypips appears to have banned the other names, including his main one.

Wow ICT been tweeting like crazy today. For all you guys who want to flame there is some more material for you. All those who want to jump back on the ICT ruin to riches wagonā€¦ Looks like there is opportunity to do that too. lol

Cliff notes?

ā€œWebsite launching apr 10 this year, fxbook going public again at that time. I tanked the account on purpose.ā€

But of course. Amazing how some people still actually believe that.

Hopefully he kicks up a forum, so they can go over there with him.

Right, because rather than persuading people based on the validity of ones argument, is it not just better for those who disagree to just leave the conversation. Remember that the ā€œtheyā€ are just as vital to the discussion as were you a month ago.

I like your thread MG, and mostly because itā€™s fun to see folks doing so well. Frankly that is the best argument youā€™ve made so far.

They cannot be convinced. There is more than enough evidence to understand the flaws of following ICT. Itā€™s best they find their own home to congregate without further argument towards their beliefs.

The debate is highly entertainingā€¦ I think both sides should stick around. :wink:

Well itā€™s entertaining if you keep up ā€¦if coming in fresh and reading from the beginning, thereā€™s lots of ā€œentertainingā€ posts that have been deleted :frowning:

This whole operetta reminds me of Voltaire, candide to pangloss )))

lifeā€™s too short for boring cars and cheap wine.

Reminds me more of the book ā€˜Animal Farmā€™

is ict still doing his challenge? i cant seem to find his myfxbook

It is all in the thread dude. I would worry more about finding a mentor with proven credentials and one who does not play games

ok ill have a read. Im not looking for a mentor, was just following his myfxbook

He lost miserably and shut it down claiming he did so intentionally to teach us all a lesson.

In a way, he did teach quite a few people a lesson. It wasnā€™t the lesson they wanted or the one he wanted to teach but there was a lesson in there nonetheless.