Ict

I understand where you coming from totally. Instead of looking for a mentor, perhaps the quest should be about the information itself. I personally believe that ICT’s teaching are excellent, and I’ve been successfull when using them. I am also a slow learner, but his methods take time to learn, as the fx markets take time to get a feel for. If I were advising my best friend as to how to be successfull trading fx, I would recommend ICT’s teachings definitely. He did a “Trading Plan” course, that in my view is 70%-80% of what one needs.

All that said, there are many ways to trade forex. I greatly respect supply and demand zones, and a number of other methods. You really can’t go wrong by learning support and resistance to begin with, and expanding into Fibonacci.

Is there a place to get ICT videos and teachings and try them out to discover independently if they work?

Christian, is that you?!

Ha… Oh I’ve already done my independent research to see if his stuff works… And let me tell you, the time I’ve spent studying his material has been the most valuable time I have ever spent… I bagged 80 pips like a sniper today on a London open Judas Swing that was making a SMT divergence on an OTE… Not to mention the completely up to date COT charts that were providing me valuable information that was confluent with what the totally awesome 10 year treasury charts were telling me.

I am entirely indebted to him for giving me my dreams of financial independence… So to the god among men, thank you ICT!!! I only wish there were more threads available for me to talk about his methods and share my appreciation.

My next project is to combine my wealth generating methods from ICT, and use mastergunners awesome methodology of opening a ton of tiny positions and leaving them open until something happens… I have a good feeling about this.

Good luck good trading!!!

Lol don’t even joke about it!

Gunners, snipers?? where the ninjas??

Off to Cyprus with all good bankers :slight_smile:

Where can I get ICT’s teachings? Anyone.

No. It’s not christian. Am Kamau, trying to get ICT’s teachings

I’m sorry, I was being flippant.

He is launching his own website on 10th April, the URL is his screen name from here plus ‘.com’ if you really must find him.

I stress I’m absolutely NOT recommending him, indeed I would advise you to steer clear - but I imagine that his website will lead you to his output.

Daukis, in all things use your own wise counsel.

The regular posters are always willing to help on the ICT thread on newbie island, you’ll see daily postings on live trades using many ICT taught concepts and indeed many others.

Our philosophy, well mine at least and I’m confident that I speak for the others, is that by questioning and sharing we all learn and progress.

Thanks guys, I appreciate. We have to make our own mistakes to learn from them (albeit using virtual money). I’ll check out the info

Oh wow. Why is this guy continuing when he’s already blown up? And is it true that he’s a pizza driver? (there’s no shame, but just curious about his professional background. It may explain his motivation)

Can I have one large Al Funghi with extra ketchup and hold the oregano, please!

I used to work as a Domino’s Pizza Manager… 90’s. The story is posted in the Inner Musings Of InnerCircleTrader thread. Don’t let the oneliners and smack talk throw you off. lol

Whats with that million dollar account Ict? Are you still “casually” growing it or what?

Actually what threw me off was the fact you were all about helping newbs (which thank you again your content was great) but then you go and pull all your videos and drop these forums. So in my opinion practice what you preach man. To contribute so much then take it all back due to a few bad mouthers. That leaves a bad taste in our mouths man. You lost a lot of respect there but then I guess you were not here for my respect.

It was about self, not others.

Strip clubs have better results

I found a video of ICT working in a strip club after he was fired from Domino’s: