Ict

He ought to stick to his pizza counter day job. He’ll certainly earn more from that endeavor than his calamitous attempt at trading a live account.

hmmm that was not exactly what I meant by that but its funny as hell

12th today. While I may have given up on the belief of trading ForEx for profit, things like this will make me post here again!

Oh great, a perfect trader with his own website.

Is this not what everyone wants? ICT is mostly staying away from BP, and those of us who are interested in his approach can decide for ourselves. I thought that this would’ve made people happy.

The world is full of pathetic individuals who try to pull themselves up by pulling other people down.

This thread has more than its share of those individuals.

The world is also full of gullible and naive people who are willing to believe anything that offers them a gateway to wealth. It is also full of people who are willing to take advantage of those naive ones. ICT from what I have gathered, publicly blew his account after years of talking himself up, if that is not worthy of being tar and feathered along with the methods he championed then I don’t know what is.

In the [I]less-than-24-hours[/I] that you’ve been on this forum, you’ve gathered what?

Please tell us more. We truly value your opinion.

You definitely belong on this thread.

I had a look around his website but found some pages “under development” even though the site should be open by now. But he did upload a silent video.

I am not here to defend what ICT did, but let’s stick to facts.

He did not blow his account. It was sent into a fairly large drawdown. If you want to research instead of simply spread hate, you will find that same account is now almost back to breakeven on his trading. It will not take long to find that.

Also, there is a reason why his site has not started up on time. Once again, next to no research will find him communicating the reason why. I will not give the reason here as it is not my place to say. Let’s just say that I have seen his myfxbook update as well as been told why it has not started. I have no reason to dispute his reason, which is personal in nature, and someone wanting to see him re-establish his vids etc would have already seen the reason etc and would understand. The others are haters who will hate regardless of what is said and done.

Ilovepizzamore - nice of you to join babypips. You must be a speed reader to get through so much material so quickly and know all the goings on here. If a person is as your statement says - looking for someone offering a gateway to wealth, guess what - it doesn’t exist. It will never be handed to you on a platter. You will have to work your butt off. If that was not the case, why is it stated that 90% of traders fail. Must be less than that as a fail rate if the path to wealth is so easy to obtain.

Anyway, enough of a rant from me here. I will go and enjoy my weekend without having a need to be “hating” on a forum where I can anonymously create accounts to diss people.

I think you are assuming that one can’t be a reader of the forum for months without needing to register an account, so yes I think I have gathered correctly.

Tassie, he blew up his account. I was watching the progress as everyone else was. I was watching up until he removed his myfxbook link.

Anyways whatever makes people happy :slight_smile:

I beg to differ. Large drawdown, yes. But he did not blow it up. Believe what you wish.

A drawdown of $1800 on a $2500 account is considered “blowing up” in my books. That’s a drawdown of 72%.
Three months later he’s still in the hole by 20%.

There is no positive way to spin it, and as such there is no reason anyone should get defensive when there is more then enough evidence to support criticism.

Blowing up an account is rendering it untradeable. I think you will see different to that above. ****, I ahve had a max 16% drawdown on my account when learning. Is that blown up as well??
I think you will find that it was pushed up to $5k, and the argument was had over the fact that many people do not have their entire fx funds in an account for a few reasons. One being that you can still make interest on it in a bank, while being able to run your fx account on about 20% of the actual level with the rest of the funds ready at your disposal if needed. Another is the fear when you grow to a decent amount of a broker going belly up which has happened a bit lately to some of the smaller brokers.

Invalid argument anyway as you prefer to stay negative. Good luck with your trading … if you ever get to it. You seem busier trying to re-ignite the past

Invalid argument? What was the argument? I am highlighting facts and nothing more. Fact 72% drawdown. Fact 3 months later still 20% drawdown.

According to his original goal he should have been up 45% by now.

You do know markets are closed right now right? Implying I may not get to trading because I have time to respond to threads when the market is closed is a bit weird lol…

Will someone give the link to this new myfxbook?!

I will say by looking at that screen shot. He is coming back slowly but steadily. Something he as well as many others have preached.

First the new guy is wrong. His drawdown was 30% on a $2500 account. ICT kept saying dont worry because he’s risking based on 5K. So my question is is he still basing it on 5K? Because then his recovery isn’t as awe inspiring. And if its not then and based on 2.5K he’s over risking.

The graph clearly shows a loss of 1,800. His starting balance was 2,500. 2500/100=25 and 1,800/25 is 72. So that’s a 72% drawdown. If you want to point out where I am wrong that would be cool.

That hardly represents the shock ‘n’ awe & ‘I’m going to own you all’ nonsense that he barked out to everyone in that series of embarrassingly comical rants last year huh?

It turns out he’s just another very ordinary & unremarkable forum poster who makes the same mistakes & encounters the same frustrations his loyal followers suffer week in, week out.
Nothing like a large helping or two of reality to deflate an oversized ego!