Ict

I once emailed Michael, and I asked how I could pay him back for all the help he has given me, and he said all he wanted in return was my Testimony. Seemed fair enough, no?

Best testimonial for him would have been that myfxbook account that he deleted while rage quitting.

He has his own website now, perhaps that would be a good place to reach him and give him your thanks now. I believe his old email address was deleted recently during the myfxbook challenge.

In relation to your testimony, I do not believe it due to the lack of supporting evidence.

What do you gain personally, from other people giving you proof that they are indeed profitable?

I donā€™t know what I gain.

In case I was unclear, I donā€™t believe your testimony because there is no evidence to support your statement.

Your claim is contrary to all available information on the matter from ICTā€™s theories not holding up to back testing, his losses on the public myfxbook account and the countless myfxbook accounts from his other followers that have offered no consistent profits. Aside from your word there is no evidence that his methods work. That is why I donā€™t believe you, because all the information I have seen so far is not supporting your testimony.

If I were you, I would spend some time figuring that part out first :wink:

Well itā€™s irrelevant to your point in regards to ICTā€™s tools. Your testimony is worthless without supporting evidence.

Well it was worth something to Michael

Iā€™m sure it was. Iā€™ll assume proof is not something you are able to provide so I still remain unconvinced by your testimony.

Well then it appears you are just as lost now as you were a day ago. No harm, no foul, right?

No it was not or else he would not have quit and bailed then removed his videos and then cut his myfxbook from peoples eyes. That dont tell me it was worth it to him. It means he was a worthless A$$ that came on here to spit some crap (crap might be harsh it was good) to proove his ego and when it turned on him he bailed like a punk.

If you just spend as much time studying as you are complaining, you might actualy get somewhereā€¦ :)))

Read my post carefully. I posted my testimony for services already rendered. I got what I needed, and I have paid him in the manner he had requested. So as far as I can see, the transaction is complete and both parties are satisfied.

Really I have his videos. I am not complaining I was talking for you all still on his thread teaching newbs his teachings would it not be handy to give them a video of what ā€œthe man saidā€. After all is that not where you learned your stuff? Was it not given freely to babypips because he was such a giver? The term ā€œIndian Giverā€ comes to mind

So ict has sent you here to promote his website and loriā€™s seminarsā€¦ :o

I wasnā€™t aware that he had a website, and I donā€™t know who ā€œloriā€ is. So at this point, you are doing all the promoting

hahaha good one :smiley:

Once again AK3, your word promoting ICT is worth nothing without proof in support of it. The reasoning for so many to discredit ICT is because he very publicly lost money at an incredible rate, along with the failure of all of his followers to achieve profit over a long period of time.

It was worth something to Michael. I feel good having given my testimony because now I no longer feel indebted to Michael for the amazing help he has extended to me over the past few years.

Yet you have shown no profit and it was not worth anything to mikey or else he would be here and not send his puppet