Ict

seaview capital

TradingViews .com | LinkedIn

read down a little and it lists him. also in this interview pipnroll posted

Chris Lori Interview Part 1 of 6 - YouTube

I find saying ā€˜Iā€™m sorryā€™ and noticing any change to my wifeā€™s hair helps as well. If back in the day I only knew the thought women put into getting dressed, buying shoes, etc, it would have made dating so much easier.

I donā€™t think you should stop. Iā€™d rather read about precious father-daughter moments than ego-fuelled pi$sing contests to be honest

Yes, I agreeā€¦

Hey, thatā€™s my line ā€œpi$sing contestā€ā€¦:wink:

Hahahahaā€¦ No, those moments are my treasures, and mine alone!!! :wink:

But Iā€™ll share you oneā€¦:slight_smile: Only a father can make such a pictureā€¦:slight_smile:

you are a very lucky man! where was this taken? ā€¦ looks distinctly European lol

She have a good sense of fashion too;) ā€¦She is lovelyā€¦Thanks for sharing!

Donā€™t make yourself sound like a consolation prize that your wife just settled for man. Iā€™m sure you have a lot of good qualities as a person, being a good parent is obviously among one of them. If you ask me Iā€™d say that youā€™re lucky to have each other :).

Also, on topic: Iā€™m eager to see ICTā€™s performance this week. Letā€™s see if he will indeed have ā€œno losing weeksā€ from this point on after his ā€œtick removal processā€.

I found this:
The Inner Musings of InnerCircleTrader ļæ½ Pips a la Carte | News, talk, opinions, tips and tricks about our entire product line. All in one place.

and thought that this was interesting:

ā€œyou know they types. Average Joe who probably just started trading a demo account and made a few lucky trades and suddenly he is a veteran and wants to advise others how to do itā€¦ the ā€œright wayā€. Or how about this characterā€¦ ā€œWatch me run my $500 account up to $100,000.00 in 3 monthsā€ and they blow it up all right. You never see them post againā€¦ and their thread fades away.ā€

We are following his fxbook in the HowNotToTrade thread over at K-lik.

Notice how he ends just about everything. With a promise of great things. Interesting it is something that is always to come.

Lol. That is a great find man. Funny coincidence too $500 to $100,000 and $5,000 to $1,000,000 are both 20,000% ROI.

Thanks, I appreciate thatā€¦ :slight_smile: We are both strong personalities, so that gives some fire at timesā€¦ So practicing being humble is helpfulā€¦ :wink:

I will look forward to his performance as well. I enjoy seeing other traders doing what they do. After just having read his interview in 2011 I see more truth in his tick removal process, so I am open minded with regards him being honest or not. I just want him to reach is goal, because reaching goals make people grow.

Do you bring the popcorn, or is it my turn?

Thanksā€¦ Luckily she has the looks from her momā€¦ :wink:

Nicely spotted! The picture is made in Overveen in The Netherlands, near where I live: 52Ā°23ā€™27.59" N 4Ā°36ā€™34.81" O.

It is Old Money area as this is where the rich traders from Amsterdam and Haarlem lived in the Golden Ages. You will find a lot of old villas in the area. As I am on a roll now, here is a trivia. There is The Netherlands and Holland. Holland is actually an old Province in The Netherlands (North West) where the traders lived. These were the Slavery guys in the Golden Ages, who also funded the first Dutch settlement in the US (what is now known as Manhattan).

sorry, i think i missed something. whatā€™s the ā€œtick removal processā€?

You know the tick bugs on animals, the parasites that feed themselves on the blood of the host? He says that he wanted to remove the people who just want to follow his trades (ticks) and traded incorrect entries to teach them not to follow him.

oh, ok. i did not know the word ā€œtickā€ in a zoological context. always thought about price ticks lol :smiley: thank you.

Yes, the ā€˜brownstoneā€™ buildings of New Amsterdam :smiley: are very similar to those that are now in Rotterdam and other areas of The Netherlands.

Former resident of Meppel.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is K-lik?

Just another forex trading forum. He didnā€™t spell it out because itā€™s probably considered as advertising.

Best post on babypips some real good stuff in those links