Ict

Hahaha, Cyco. I didn’t know you are Dutch too… :wink: Nou, dan zul jij het wel gelijk hebben gezien…:slight_smile:

When did you leave Meppel?

i love that german accent :wink:

That’s where TRO hangs out

go to k-lik, find TRO and DTB :smiley:

p.s. another self-proclaimed guru…

He does accept donations from his valued following. The average donation size is $50, according to him. But you get a few hundred indicators in exchange for your donation. But it’s not selling. You donated. And he decided to appreciate your donation with one of his own. One that he solely reserves to those that donated.

Found it, read some posts, think my brain is broken now.

:stuck_out_tongue: and some other characters to meet the minimum required characters.

This seems to be the thread for discussing ICT now so i’ll post this here. The myfxbook account of his has gone private now.

Error | Myfxbook

after another 5% loss

Wonder what the excuse will be this week? :rolleyes:

I bet he’ll say the CFTC ordered him to go private…
No wait, he’s used that one before…

He’s going offline for the obvious reason. He’s going to take huge risks now. His ego has him so tilted that he will bet the farm just to prove he can profit successfully…

So maybe he’ll get lucky and rebound. Then he’ll return bragging, despite the high risk and luck.

Or maybe he’ll disappear from here for good when he busts that account over the next week or so.

Not the farm… USD5.000 or just two seats in a Chris Lori workshop

Looking at the cable chart i could see where he went long during nyo… I couldn’t figure out how he was still in the trade because he normally places a 30pip stop… well folks. Looks like he moved it. so much for 2% per trade.

" Curse you CFTC for censoring ICT’s myfxbook! " I bellowed. [I]I shook my fist to the sky as I watched over an ocean with tears in my eyes.[/I]

TRO moved to the boonies, where people haven’t heard of an internet connection, to plan his doomsday scenarios =)
we don’t get to see much of him anymore.

We are currently just a small group of traders who bounce ideas back and forth & many of us don’t even use indicators (price aside).

I use:

1. trendlines
  2. rectangle tool (could call it box trading)
  3. Fibonacci Retracement tool (for position sizing & visualization of where my ‘stop’ will move if I increase my size)

my chart is a simple 1MA HL/2 running through price bars.

The trading idea is simple:

1. careful stop placement on long term charts (I consider my ‘stop’ to be an entry onto the weekly chart)
  2. the accumulation of lots while keeping the stop above weekly extremes (think trailing stop)

And that is it, minimize risk while maximizing reward.

You don’t have to change the way you trade, just make 1 & 2 the primary objectives of your trades.

& No I’m NOT a ‘guru’ =)
As the saying goes, “everyone is right…eventually”; that is the joy of being a long term trader.

I literally burst into laughter reading some of these posts.

On to the topic, ICT was great at building up hype he managed to keep something over 1k followers for 3 years interested. That is some feat.

It’s unbelievable to me how he has so many die hard defendants who are blinded by the cool bullseye flashes and techno music and don’t realize he was/is doing all this for ego. In other words, he doesnt care about you followers but you care for him so dearly- and to me that’s interesting. His twitter description “hail to the king…baby” should have been all the signal you needed, but wait there’s more. He supposedly has a large family (many kids) so hes not doing this due to boredom. Many of his videos he is at some point bragging about 1 out of the multiple higher timeframe S/R levels he gives for causing a short term reaction.
You are constantly waiting for the next video to introduce a new pattern etc that hes let you follow him in the dark so far for 3 years without telling you yet, but of course there is long enough time between for you to lavish your glorious praise offering. When hes is in a profitable position trade or weekly trade you hear nothing of it till after the fact that way you cant make money but he can tell how all the tools lined up perfectly etc AFTER its over. When things go south he abandons you and his perch deletes all his material and hides his fxbook details. All this and more that I’m too lazy to mention affect his ego. Which will be sky high once he goes green again which leads me to the main next point:

Mark my words, at some point there will be a sell to you followers. It will come in the form of a book, traders membership club, video lesson, or some other product for you to pull out the debit cards on.

If ict is so great and he will only be using the methods hes taught to grow this account why arent you able to exponentially grow your accounts yet? Im not talking 30-80% equity spikes on overlevereged micro accounts, I mean real consistent steady growth. And the answer is not because your are waiting on pattern #126 to come out in 8 months.

Stop falling for the con, do your own research, develop your own method, follow your own rules. If you do it correctly with a little bit of common sense you will surprise yourself and it will be amazing for you. At the point you will be able to spectate things like this and maybe learn a thing or two new, but more importantly you wont be angrily defending someone else’s shattered enigma that you have invested in emotionally as you will have self value.

That’s just my 2 cents- and way too much caring! :smiley:

It looks like the sheep on here weren’t the only ones to fall for all the hype either.
Another member pointed out he still has a thread up as a sticky on Newbie Island, so the powers that be here also swallowed the BS.

How can they endorse someone who so casually & arrogantly treats the forum with disrespect by pulling all his audio/visual content & stomping off in a huff.

There’s a poll at the top of that thread.
Notice how the smart money (2.51%) faded his hype & are now sat chuckling watching all this drama play out while the street money are left floundering yet again with half his content missing & newbies left scratching their heads.

Then you have one of his staunchest cheerleaders (akeakamai) busily deleting his posts left & right in embarrassment, whilst his other loud drum banger (cabbagepatchkid) over on myfxbook still claiming large numbers of folks, including himself, are very successfully applying his material, yet can’t support that claim with even an ounce of solid recordable evidence or provide links to show the statements of all this large number of success stories.

poorly played out con imho, also 1k followers for 3 years worth of videos is pretty poor, a child in a 3rd world sweat shop would earn more than the ad revenue on youtube for all those clicks and views

the sell would have come before the challenge if there were any doubts about trading successfully

No, it simply emphasizes your immaturity & dilutes both your & your leaders credibility on the forum.

Your actions reflect on him.
His behaviour & your behaviour really doesn’t paint a very positive or mature picture at all.