Ict

[QUOTE=“BatterRam;489970”]

Something further to ponder, and please… ponder it carefully.

Why would profitable traders need proof that other traders are indeed profitable? Short&Long answer… THEY WOULDN’T.

So everytime you see one of these troll-like ICT-police ask for “proof” of trading success, just know with 100% certainty that THEY are not profitable! It is simple logic my friends, and it shows all your true intentions as clear as day.
[/QUOTE]

You are right… profitable traders didn’t need to see ICTs blown up myfxbook to know he was full of it…

After ICT stormed out from BP, he held a “web meeting”… I was there… he said all the BS was over… he was going to show everybody how trading should be done… blah-blah-blah… he show a chart with the best ICT tools: OTE, fibs, MF,MS then he said… I am going to buy here if prices get here, “I’ll buy +one million in my real account” next day price reached that level, he bought in his MFB account… couple of hours later he had lost 8% of his account :56:

Theoretical question… what would you say to the forum if ICT brought back the myfxbook and it was in profit? Along with the equity curve to show how he climbed out of drawdown and into profit?

[QUOTE=“BatterRam;489976”]

Theoretical question… what would you say to the forum if ICT brought back the myfxbook and it was in profit? Along with the equity curve to show how he climbed out of drawdown and into profit?[/QUOTE]

Theoretical question… What would you buy if you won your $20k back?

I’d use it to double my trading account balance :wink:

[QUOTE=“BatterRam;489982”]

I’d use it to double my trading account balance ;)[/QUOTE]

pats head… there there… Always good to have dreams

That he just got lucky…

scammers in FX have several accounts after some time they just show the ones in profit… DO IT LIVE WITHOUT HIDING YOUR STATS… DON’T WORRY BY NOW NOBODY IS GOING TO TAKE YOUR TRADES AS A SIGNAL SERVICE :wink:

But the beauty of myfxbook is that you don’t need to show all the trade details to show that you can actually rapidly compound an account as a trader. Isn’t that what you guys are arguing about… ICT’s ability to compound a trading account?

Did you read what I wrote?

here goes again:

I think at this point he would be admitting to all those anti ICT folks that they are right. I think BP was better with him educationally speaking, but sometimes it’s time to move on.

It got a lot more negative today at points on this thread beyond just the fun debate stuff.

obviously it would be the same account, you would see the same history. I think you’re scared… especially since most of you believe that me and ICT are the same Entity hehehe

You’ll get what’s coming to you. ICT is going to make a mockery of you, LoL

What you don’t realize, and I know you’re a good guy with good intentions, is that this forum is a complete joke to anyone that is profitable in their trading. The profitable traders that hang around are victims of their own pity, hah! A new perspective on the Simon Templar to be sure :wink:

[QUOTE=“BatterRam;489991”]

What you don’t realize, and I know you’re a good guy with good intentions, is that this forum is a complete joke to anyone that is profitable in their trading. The profitable traders that hang around are victims of their own pity, hah! A new perspective on the Simon Templar to be sure ;)[/QUOTE]

Only reason it’s a joke is because of the pseudo gurus that the novices are so easily enthralled with…

And yet another reason, is that if you aren’t profitable, you are really at the mercy of anyone that is, or SAYS they are. The real answer is to get profitable on your own… wonder why so many have trouble with that? lol

[QUOTE=“BatterRam;489999”]

And yet another reason, is that if you aren’t profitable, you are really at the mercy of anyone that is, or SAYS they are. The real answer is to get profitable on your own… wonder why so many have trouble with that? lol[/QUOTE]

Because most don’t have the aptitude at this to succeed… Most do not have the attention span to learn on their own… To most, this is just a passing interest that will fade as the realization of how much time it takes to succeed sinks in.

You are SO right, if only there was a teacher out there that was preaching PATIENCE above all else!!! :57:

[QUOTE=“BatterRam;490006”]

You are SO right, if only there was a teacher out there that was preaching PATIENCE above all else!!! :57:[/QUOTE]

If only there was someone who was actually PRACTICING what he was teaching!!!

If only you realized how easy it was to Toy with you guys :wink:

then why he closed his MFB?? scared?? this is the internet… scared of what??? you have to be an idiot to think somebody can be scared with such a trivial and futile arguing… :34:

[QUOTE=“BatterRam;490009”]

If only you realized how easy it was to Toy with you guys ;)[/QUOTE]

If only you realized how delusional you can sound…