Ict

I think he thought it made him sound more ‘street’ and alpha male. It didn’t.

Thanks, that certainly brought a good ROFL to my copter :wink:

Es ist mir ein Vergnuegen. Aber wer sind Sie schon?!

Hahaha, I’m just an old-timer, no one famous I’m afraid :wink:

Pretty much the best evidence right in front of your face, but obviously you are too clever to see it.

Also it sounds nicer than calling them dipsh1t ROTFL :smiley:

so you should instantly make money every time? every system? Im losing now so obviously I’m wrong and dumb. But if in few months Im making money that doesnt make me right it makes it a fluke…

Just popping in to make sure everyone knows that ICT is still full of it and his website remains a grave yard with nothing but lovely hindsight “market review” videos.

Remember how he was going to open a new myfxbook and upload all the old videos by April?

This thread will never die!

This is when I first heard of Mike, melt down there also.

InnerCircleTrader : The Inner Circle Trader

The Ever Cool As A Cucumber VIPER

So how come you didn’t refer to that meltdown when he was going through a similar one on here for the first time in March 2010?
You certainly had a golden opportunity to add one of your [I]finger on the pulse[/I] signing off comments with your ‘scratching my head’ post.

If you’d been aware of that incident back then there’s no way you would have resisted referring to it.
Instead you were helping to wipe the dribble off his chin & fawning all over him along with all his fanboys in your subsequent posts.

D 6,
I’m Sorry.

The Ever Really Really Sorry VIPER

but are you not a profitable trader now from learning from you master ICT? If so are you not a Hippocrate? You say dont spend time on forums and you will be a better trader but didnt you learn how to trade from a forum?

I might be slow but I dont get what you are getting at. I know I am on a few car forums and if one day everyone started posting the break pedal was the pedal on my far right that does not mean I would go crash my car.

It is no secret most on here are not profitable so if you let them influence your way of thinking then there is a bigger issue than the forum. Just leaving a forum is not going to help you. There is TV, the 100 million books everyone tells you to read. Sure everyone get 100 million trading emails along with facebook. If you have been searching brokers then forex pops up everywhere on the net for you to read.

I take this place seriously I learned most of what I know right here. I will admit the quality of the content here is going to hell as of late but it comes it goes.

[QUOTE=“bobmaninc;496461”]

but are you not a profitable trader now from learning from you master ICT? If so are you not a Hippocrate? You say dont spend time on forums and you will be a better trader but didnt you learn how to trade from a forum?

I might be slow but I dont get what you are getting at. I know I am on a few car forums and if one day everyone started posting the break pedal was the pedal on my far right that does not mean I would go crash my car.

It is no secret most on here are not profitable so if you let them influence your way of thinking then there is a bigger issue than the forum. Just leaving a forum is not going to help you. There is TV, the 100 million books everyone tells you to read. Sure everyone get 100 million trading emails along with facebook. If you have been searching brokers then forex pops up everywhere on the net for you to read.[/QUOTE]

Leaving the forum would help most people. It’s fine to get a foundation and really all you need for that is the school. Maybe to get some ideas. But to be successful you’re on your own.

How many threads are there from the top people or one claiming profitability? And how many people are following and making profit by using the exact same system? Little to none.

I’m not saying they aren’t profitable. I don’t care if they are. What I’m saying is you probably aren’t gonna replicate someone else’s success by copying them. You’re a different person why think you can do what they do?

People here don’t want to trade. They want free money fast. Systems aren’t going to help these people.

It was a joke before ICT came, and it was a Joke after he left. Solid Gold while he was here :wink: And I was there every minute of it, so were you bobman… good for us :57:

[QUOTE=“TechnicalTrader;496466”]

It was a joke before ICT came, and it was a Joke after he left. Solid Gold while he was here :wink: And I was there every minute of it, so were you bobman… good for us :57:[/QUOTE]

The only good ICT was for the forum was to separate the gullible, dependent, novice wannabe traders… You included AK… From the actual traders.

Solid gold just like his new website. Man that thing is really rocking. Funny though you say it was gold while he was here but he didnt turn a profit. You honestly think telling everyone what happened in the market last week is gold. Seem like SH!T to me. I guess one mans trash is another mans (or in your case little boys) treasure.

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;496469”]

The only good ICT was for the forum was to separate the gullible, dependent, novice traders… You included AK… From the actual traders.[/QUOTE]

I assumed those adjectives described everyone here, save you of course banker.

[QUOTE=“IyaJenkei;496471”]

I assumed those adjectives described everyone here, save you of course banker.[/QUOTE]

Nope there were quite a few traders here who weren’t jokes…

This place or are you showing everyone what a joke you are