Ict

My sincere apologies popinjay…I wasn’t aware that when you paid Chris Lori $399 for his 24 hours of FX instruction DVD set that it came with one on one instruction. And here was me naively thinking you just sent him 400 bucks and he gave you some DVD’s to study all by yourself. Shows you what I know

I didn’t say either that the stuff ON the DVD’s was good or bad, in fact, the whole set uses pretty much nothing more than S&R, pivot points, fibs and macd and the information on that stuff IS freely available on the internet.

And I do think, personally albeit, that you’d stand just as much chance understanding Mr Everett III’s theories of quantum mechanics every bit as well as the 28 educational Hollywood productions (which incidentally are now NOT freely available on the internet due to a bout of extreme petulance) which the future subscribers to “ICT.com” so vehemently defend.

AND, just for your information, IF you were to nip over to any site that sells domain names, you would find, surprise surprise, that ICT.com, ICT.co.uk are NOT available and ICT.us is on backorder. Not saying for a second that it’s yer man who’s got them, just saying they’re not available.

It seems that you have a need to insert some barb or insult into every post you make?

Look, if people have been spending all their time looking at only ICT’s teachings and posts then that was a mistake. It’s a mistake to put all your faith in just any one person’s view; whether that one person is ICT, or MG, or whoever.

In my case I watched and took what I thought useful, like I have done with other mentors. I don’t trade wolfe waves, I don’t trade Reflection patterns, I do like looking at the bond market and interest rates. Could I have learned this elsewhere? Definitely. Do I regret learning it from ICT? No. Would I trade some pattern because ICT says it works? Definitely not.

I’m not asserting anyone as legit, but neither am I going to denounce him. Sure, he certainly didn’t make the best impression with the myfxbook thread - to be honest, I’ve always found it disappointing when he was engaging with “trolls”; it’s undignified and portrays a BSD-like attitude - but I admit I’ll be disappointed if he disappears off the face of the earth.

I like to consider the following:

Think for yourself. Question authority.

Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the
religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability, to inform yourself.

We all know people get paid for youtube video views and ad clicks, right?

I must not have been clear, but I don’t recall mentioning that you receive personal one to one instruction as you seem to be implying in your post. Nor did I say the stuff was good or bad as I haven’t seen it. I was merely pointing out that, yes you can find most things freely available on the internet, but that does not mean you will be able to fully understand or separate the relevant topics as when you are instructed or guided by a so called expert or professional.

I am not defending ICT as I believe his actions and the way he has carried himself warrant some deserved criticism. I am saying that it is highly unlikely he is planning some big scam to start making money of any his followers…and you can continue with the sarcastic and smarmy comments, but until he does start charging, it is all just assumption.

LOL, by pure chance my daughter is sitting beside me doing her English homework. She’s just asked me what “discombobulation” means.

No better thread for that question imho

meh…maybe, but you would assume Chris Lori would have seen some verifiable proof that ICT was a successful trader otherwise it may do his credibility damage in the long run. Supposedly the guy was an Olympic standard bob-sleigher but as far as I know no one here has ever seen him ride a sled let alone establish whether he is one of the finest Canada has to offer in this discipline

1 Like

I think quantum mechanics might be a touch more complex than trading, too. Even ICT’s trading. So hardly comparing like with like.

You know, come to think of it, price action moves a lot like a 2 man bobsleigh

Part of the 4 man Winter Olympic winning team, world cup winner, facial scars due to a crash in the bobsleigh in Italy

those that can do, those that can’t teach

No that’s just my account you’re thinking of that moves like a two man bobsleigh. They both start up high and move rapidly down hill

Everyone can come along for the ride by turning their monitor 90 degrees

I do for mine. I don’t believe he was a YouTube partner. And if so, the amount of views he got amounted to pennies in compensation.

How much do you make as a Youtube partner MG99?

Do you get paid if people watch your vids on youtube?

A nice soundbite - presumably that’s why it’s quoted so frequently - but by no means always true.

I don’t publically discuss my personal finances. When they first launched the program, I was one of the few that received a personal invitation. I don’t know if my contract would be the same as someone requesting partnership.

You guys…Shakes Head…Please stop talking about my husband…LOL just kidding… very entertaining conversation though.:slight_smile:

He took down his videos man… His total video views was around 200k after a year. The average youtube celebrity gets around 100k per video… The best ones regularly get millions of views.

It’s amazing the level of rageness and inmaturity one can find in this forum. If you represent the average trader, it’s no wonder 95% of retails lose money. I don’t know what are your professions are in real life, but your level of maturity and critical thinking reflects very low profiles.

Also I can’t understand your aversion for paid resources, as if quality teaching is not something that deserves to be paid. Lol, you are coming to a top paying profession and you behave like cheap people trying to save a few bucks.

[B]I will do an advise to new traders reading all this posts[/B]: Do your own thinking!, be independent!, analyze the materials and info you find and do your own analysis. Remember: Most of the people in this forum won’t succed, you never know who’s behind a nick, it can be an egomaniac teen who has free time and wants to earn some cash and look cool. Trust yourself and your judgement!!!.

Now, time for some facts:

I have studied all ICT materials, I have studied most Chris Lori materials, I have done the full FX course of Raghee Horner. I have studied books from Larry williams, Murphy, Ashraf Laïdi and many others. (Disclosure: Sadly, I haven’t paid for them because I only had 300€ and I used them to find my account, I plan on giving back as I capitalize myself)

The truth is that the more knowledge you are exposed to, the better you can connect the dots and achieve profitability. And I can say ICT materials are VERY valuable and they are FREE… I don’t know if you get it… FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. What if he receives ego or satisfaction???, shame on you if you feel bad for that.

DID ICT materials get me any closer to profitability???: YES, they have been very important. I’m sorry if you are not making it, but don’t rage, work harder. Remember that concepts alone DON’T work you need to UNDERSTAND what you are doing.

It’s idiotic to read that concepts are not clear, that sometimes they give signals that are not good. BUT OF COURSE, what do you expect?, you want a money machine that can be operated by a donkey?, you want a pattern that makes money by itself… dont be fools. You will need UNDERSTANDING of market behaviours and work your way to trade with and edge that makes money.

P.D: Now that ICT is in his lowest point in this forum. Now that crowds of people say he is a fake and are putting bull**** on him. Now I openly show here my support to him and I bet he is gonna get his Myfx account back to positive and easily make a 4%/5% average monthly return.

I’m no brainless fan and I can be wrong. I won’t have problems recognizing that I’m wrong if it happens to be like it. But for me is a logic bet. If i’m getting consistent results with what I have learned from him and the other sources I have studied, I bet he is going to achieve good results as well (for me 5% monthly return is veeeery good, I guess it’s a defect of having studied a BA degree and knowing that unicorns don’t exist).

Take care and wish you the best of lucks in your journey.