Ideas on Cable

Expecting to see what the week brings, probably a move to the upside imo.

I wish everyone here Merry Christmas!

Exciting stuff ahead in 2018 for the Sterling!

Gbp/Usd started the week with a small bearish gap, but soon recovered. Risk remains towards upside, 1.3550 act as strong resistance.

Pound is considered to be one of the strongest currencies this year. Big if true.

The bearish strength seems limited, even though the pair could not stay above 1.36 level, but there is still room on the upside. The immediate resistance can be found at 1.3615.

Closely following this pair. Might buy in this week.

Pound take advantage of dollar’s weakness, remain a strong upward strength. Next target would be at 1.3785 and follow by 1.3800.

The pair broke 1.3850, next target is at 1.40.

Sterling is seeing massive appreciation!

The week started with a small gap up but soon recovered. GBP/Usd has lost its upward strength and consolidating its gains, upside limited to 1.3940.

Just out of interest, I think Sterling is recovering some of the massive markdown it received due to the 2008 “Banking debacle”

GBP/USD continues to rise today, but is facing the 1.3950 barrier after the doble top from last week. I think the pair is ahead of consolidation before a move towards the psycological 1.14 level.

Pound seems to be going strong. Watching from the sidelines for now.

Expecting the pair to depreciate this week.

GBP/USD starts the week with a small gap down, but still trade along with a sideways trend between support 1.3975 and resistance at 1.4350.

Good move this week, positive GBP data.

Good entry level for long at 1.37 if reached.

The pair has found support around 1.40, the downside is limited as long as the price holds above it.

The Pound is going up today, it’s looking good.