I'm going Pro, giving the day job up and living the dream, any advice?

my quote on my trading plan that is pinned in front of me, " be disciplined every day, every trade and the market will reward you" i’ve lived to see this be true.

'best

darth

Thanks Goforex

I am not a professional scalper, but i have two account, one is dedicated for scalping only. I use it a few days a week but not daily. I call it the trade addiction account, for getting my trade addictions out without risking too much cap. Of course it is wiser to do that with demo accounts but if you can make consistent profits then why not a real account with small capital. I think in the real world there are no real 100% scalpers or swing traders, we are all a mix of both, it all depends on how you define your horizon, long term scalp (swing) or short swing (scalp). Happy Trading!!

I would advise against scalping the 1 minute timeframe. yes it will have the most oppertunities but you will need the reflexes of a bot to [U]properly[/U] access the setup and all it’s implications before the next candel is formed.

what tends to happen to people scalping the 1 minute is that they get many right in a row, they feel good, they feel like a boss, then make 1 mistake which wipes like a days profits …, and soon the one off mistakes add up and as they cost bigger than other timeframes [due to rushed analysis/trades, and spread eating into your profits more due to 1 min scalping] they overtake your profit from wins …and before you know it you’re tried and stressed from all the screen time and concentration needed to scalp the 1 minute chart …and this contributes to a couple more errors leading to further drawdown …, and more stress… which makes mistakes even more likely… and the cycle repeats.

traders who can long term make and keep profits from the 1 minute chart are extremely rare, like you’d probably have a better chance of bumping into David Cameron at your local sainsburys than making 10-50% profit a day [long term] from the 1 minute chart.

I honestly don’t suggest you try for this unless you are ATLEAST profitable long term scalping the 5 minute chart first. seriously.

It is very possible to make consistent gains on 1m and 5m charts everyday. Especially when using platforms like fxcm market scope2 where you can take profits on the smallest number of pips. The dynamic stop loss is helping a lot not to mention the tick chart features which i dont find in mt4 platforms. The low spread and no commission makes trading and profiting on 1m and 5m a reality!!

But for 1% daily profits on your cap you still need to either sit behind the screen for a few hours a day (using 1% capital per trade) or you have to increase your capital per trade (not advisable) to sit a few critical minutes…

Wow. How many hours a day did he/she trade, over what period of time (months or years) and is it still happening?

Wow. How many hours a day did he/she trade, over what period of time (months or years) and is it still happening?

well i didn’t get to m1 on a wim, after spending serious time on m5, my collegue said just look at m1 and was a game changer. i was able to use it to analysis m5 and if the setups were within parameters meaning big enough. then i took and they play out just as well as m5. its fast but i like it fast. after a long time simming im used to the candles coming quick. just wish i could pause the mt4 lol.

haven’t spoke to him for awhile but i’m pretty sure it is. he was unreal. the kinda stuff you won’t read about as it’s so closed door. and you wouldn’t find any decent material on it on the net. over 4 years at least. the gains were multi mil%.

depends on your strategy mate.

Hello Darth,

When you say 10-50% daily scalping, are we talking Total capital increased 10-50% daily? or you mean 10-50% per trade (example: 2% of total cap trades, makes 50% profits = total cap increased 1% )??

Congrats mate :wink:

You are correct, you won’t find f all on the net about it… and that spoken person is still trading… Been out of the game a good while though, seeing a bit of the world… back on the charts now :wink:

6 years
381 Mil % Total Gain
28% DD (Ima boss)
97% Win Rate
100% Solid Mindset

Darth Its probably better that u struggled a little out of the gate than gone straight up . IMO that leads to new set of emotional trading and getting away from what u do. The way u started made u step back re access and got back to what got u to the level u r at.

I hope this makes sense it sounded good in my head but don’t know if it extended to my keyboard, its meant as a compliment.

You weathered the storm.

What do you mean by “381 Mil %”? Is that the same as “381 %”? I don’t understand the meaning of Mil %.

Thanks.

381, 000, 000%

381 Million percent? So $100 becomes $381 Million in 6 years?

Im confused also.

What kind of day’s are you making (hours) and what is your global strategy? Do you offer mentorship?

He is already with the Illuminati, he manages their finances to take over the world. :wink:

i can vouch for that.

'best

lol good luck with that. you will learn no one who is successful will just handover there strategy.

'best

darth