I'm trying out the HLHB system!

Good afternoon guuuys! :blush: It’s getting more and more humid here. :sweat: Hard to survive without the aircon. :frowning: I hope you guys are experiencing better weather and temperature!

Anyway, I went long for EURUSD @ 1.14854. :slight_smile: I’ll also watch this trade in case it moves in the other direction. :smiley:

Also an update on my GBPUSD trade yesterday, I closed it with 22 green pips. :smiley: I think it;s still pretty good! :blush:

Good luck on your positions! :smiley: Have an awesome day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy Thursday everyone! :blush: How are you all doing? :smiley: As for me, my back has been killing me these past few days. I’m like a 23 year old with the back pains of an 80 year old. :sweat: I might need to get this checked. :frowning:

My EURUSD trade yesterday ended with a -1 pip so I’m just watching the moves for now. :smiley:

1 Like

Price seems to be dropping. :smiley: I’ll wait for further confirmation before I open a short position. . :slight_smile:

Good luck with your trades guys! :smiley:

Join the club, lolz

I had to quit a labouring job a few years ago because doctors told me that my back wasn’t good enough

1 Like

Oh. :open_mouth: Sorry to hear that! I hope you’re feeling great now, though. I hope you’ve found a job that’s not as backbreaking! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hi guys. :smiley: Happy Sunday! I just decided to check in before I go to bed and see how you amazing people are doing this weekend. :smiley: As I’ve mentioned before, I usually take a break from trading over the weekends and this weekend, I got to spend more time with my family! :slight_smile: We’re all just very busy and tired during weekdays so it was nice to catch up. :blush:

I hope you guys have an amazing weekend too! :smiley: Back to demo trading tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Hello hello everyone! :blush: Happy Tuesday! :smiley: I wasn’t able to start the week with you guys yesterday cause I got pretty busy running some errands for my grandma. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, I’m here now!! Haha. :smiley: So, let’s see our charts! (With that game showy tone :stuck_out_tongue: )

Still not sure but I’m contemplating whether I should open a short position for GBPUSD. :thinking: Seems like the price is going down. Hmm. Any of you guys trading GBPUSD right now? :smiley:

Okay. Hmm. :thinking: I’ve decided that I’m gonna open a position if the candlestick closes below the open of the previous candlestick. :slight_smile: I’d feel safer that way hahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

Be aware that there are important high level meetings of UK and EU officials today and tomorrow concerning the Brexit deal and in particular the Irish border issue.

The GBP could be quiet beforehand and then prone to sudden jumps in either direction on any rumours or statements. Be careful with GBP pairs…

1 Like

I always forget to consider events and fundamentals. :frowning: But, thanks for reminding me Manxx! :blush: I ended up sitting it out. :slight_smile:

If I opened a position as planned, I would’ve opened a short position at this candlestick only to watch the price move the other way. :sweat_smile: Whew. :relieved:

1 Like

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:
Tomorrow is, as I understand it, the big European Council meeting (working dinner! :slight_smile: ) specifically about Brexit and that is followed by the official EU summit on Thursday, which is mainly about other issues. So I think GBP is something to be cautious about pretty much all this week. Could go either way very quickly on rumours, leaks, comments, opinions and even official statements! :smiley:

2 Likes

Had to visit your thread to better understand the implications of these events! :sweat_smile: Huhu. It’s a very informative thread, especially for EURUSD traders. (I would like to say “like me” but I’m not a “real trader” yet :stuck_out_tongue: )

I’ll probably watch the moves of GBP this week and see if I could open any short-term trades based on quick price moves. :slight_smile:

Helloooo! :blush: Good afternoon guys. :smiley: I hope everyone’s having an amazing day. I’m about to eat my lunch and I just wanted to quickly check on my charts today to see if there are any good potential entries. :slight_smile:

Looks like GBPUSD’s on a downtrend in the 1hr chart. :thinking: Let’s see how things progress with this pair. No HLHB entries for me!

Until the end of the week, I’m thinking about looking into other currencies. I think I’d want the Brexit events to pass before trading with these pairs. :thinking: What do you guys say? Do you think it’s a bad idea? Huhu.

Anyway, good luck with your trades! :smiley: May the green pips be with you!

Hi guys! :blush: Haha. :smiley: I just got back from a fun get-together with my friends! :smiley: Waaah. I missed my college friends so much. :blush:

Anyway, I just wanted to check on you guys (and also my charts) before I go to bed. :smiley: What a fun day! :blush:

Short-term (short) trade for GBPUSD would’ve been nice. :smiley: Anyone in on this? :smiley: Haha.

Before I left, I also opened a short position for USDJPY. :slight_smile:

I went in @ 112.516. I created I’m feeling positive about this breakout. :smiley: My RSI is also <50 and my ADX is above >20. I’ll get ready for bed and check in to close my position in a bit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guuuys! :smiley: Happy Sunday! :smiley:

Just checking in to wish you all a happy happy weekend (or what’s left of it). :sweat_smile: One of my best friends is celebrating her birthday today so I had to go out and buy a gift for her. :blush: If you think I’m already a happy person, then, wait til you meet her. :stuck_out_tongue: She’s really a ray of sunshine. :blush:

Btw, for my USDJPY trade, I was able to snatch 45 pips! :smiley: Haha. I checked this again today and it looks very interesting. It looks like there’s another ascending channel beginning from the previous breakout. :slight_smile: It’s just that this time, we have lower highs and higher lows. :thinking: Hmm.

It was nice revisiting the lesson on resistance and support levels. :slight_smile: I remember loving the School’s lesson on chart patterns but since I’m following the system, I usually overlook these patterns. :sweat_smile: Anyway, we’ll be back to regular system trading tomorrow so I’ll go back to focusing on EURUSD and GBPUSD, as well as my indicators. :slight_smile:

Good luck to everyone! Let’s make this another amazing week. :smiley:

Good afternoon guuuys. :blush: Happy Monday! :smiley: How are you all doing?

I’m back to watch my charts for today. :slight_smile:

Looks like it’s a good time for me to open a short position for GBPUSD. :smiley:

Other indicators are already in place. :slight_smile: I’ll just wait til this candle closes below 50 RSI. :smiley:
Good luck with your trades guys!

UPDATE: I’m currently short for GBPUSD :slight_smile: I went short @ 1.30550. I’ll let you guys know how this trade goes before I go to bed. :smiley: Good luck to us!

Good morning guys! :smiley: How are your trades going today? :blush:

I’m still in my short GBPUSD trade. :slight_smile: There was a bit of consolidation around 1.298- 1.295 but my ADX is still moving up so hopefully, I’d hit my TP for this trade. :slight_smile: