I'm trying out the HLHB system!

@anon46773462

@Ms.Bront as Manxx said, check out my threadā€¦ It will blow your mind! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Super agree with you on this! :blush: I think it makes the journey less burdensome when you have someone you can share your experiences with. :smiley: Which is also why Iā€™m super happy I found BP! :slight_smile: Haha. There are a lot of really nice and helpful members here who seem to really care about what other people are going through. :slight_smile: I know some say that theyā€™re not on trading forums to make friends and all that, but, personally, I donā€™t see how itā€™s gonna hurt. :smiley: Haha.

Iā€™m always excited to talk to you mooore! :smiley: Hope we could continue this journey together! :smiley:

Hmm. :thinking: Maybe @Huck could help us out with this? Iā€™m not really sure and I might not be in the right position. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. :slight_smile:

Oh and also your interviews on a separate tag(?)! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: I also watch out for those. :smiley:

1 Like

Hello everyoooone! :blush: Sorry for being M.I.A. :stuck_out_tongue: We went home to the province to visit our relatives. We stayed there for a couple days and since the area was pretty rural, we didnā€™t have internet connection. :sweat_smile:

But anyway :smiley: As much as I would want to open a position for EURUSD and GBPUSD today, I think itā€™s better for me to wait until the midterm elections are over. :slight_smile: Better safe than sorry. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha.

How are you guys? Hope I could talk to you guys moooore! :smiley:

Iā€™m in the same boat. I see a few really good setups on USDJPY and EURUSD, but I think it would be pure gambling to trade anything USD related over the next 24 hours.

Itā€™s good that youā€™ve realized the danger though :grinning:. A sign of a good trader to be

Thank youuu. :blush: Super appreciate this! :smiley: Aside from the pairs with USD, do you have any open positions right now? :smiley:

I was thinking of opening a few trades on EURJPY with little or no leverage, but the euro is the anti dollar, so itā€™s still going to experience a shift if anything happens because of the midterms. I think Iā€™ll just sit this one out :sweat_smile:

war games

1 Like

Oh yeah! :smiley: I forgot about EUR being the anti dollar. :sweat_smile: Yeah. Might be best to just wait and see for now. :thinking: Also, where have you beeen? :smiley: Haha. I think this is the first time weā€™ve talked but I hope we could interact more in the future. :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m fairly newish to the site (well new to posting, but Iā€™ve been lurking for over a year). Iā€™ll definitely stop by this thread every so often to see how youā€™re doing. Itā€™s always interesting to see how other traders learn and develop :+1:

Well! :smiley: Iā€™m super happy that youā€™ve decided to also post on the forums. :smiley: Youā€™re very very welcome here. :blush: See you around @Nifa! I update my thread as much as I could. Iā€™m also looking forward to knowing more about your trading journey! :sunny:

1 Like

thank you Ria

Iā€™ll make a trade journal eventually. Iā€™ve just gotta get through my uni exams, and then Iā€™ll have a lot more spare time to put into it

1 Like

Hello everyooone! :blush: How are you guys doing? :slight_smile: Iā€™m not feeling super great today but I guess I should just sleep this out! :smiley:

Anyway, I also wanted to check out my charts just to see how things are going, with the midterm elections and all. :smiley:

I still think it was a good idea to sit this one out for now. :smiley: Iā€™ll see you guys again with possible entries probably after the elections. :blush:

Hi guuuuys! :smiley: Good mooorning! :blush: Iā€™m back after all the election action. Haha. :slight_smile:

I donā€™t have any positions open right now, although Iā€™m considering to go short on GBPUSD. :thinking:

Looks like the ADX is going up, indicating the strengthening of a trend. :thinking: Hmm. What do you guys think? Do you guys have any open positions right now? :smiley:

Anyway, good luck to us! :smiley: Itā€™s almost the weekend so letā€™s make the most of today! :sunny:

Hiya @ria_rose

I donā€™t trade that pair at the moment, just researched for you :sunglasses: based on my analysis:
this is a downtrend and will go down to ~1.3025

Best of luck for you

Hiya @ria_rose

Just happened as I guessed

2 Likes

Hellooooo @campione! :smiley: Haha. I usually take a break from everything forex during the weekends :stuck_out_tongue: so super sorry for not being able to respond right away! :sweat_smile: But, wow. :slight_smile: Good job on that GBPUSD analysis. Were you in on that trade? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiya @ria_rose

I analyzed it for you only. I was on different trade. I usually fully invest my fund, so I didnā€™t have spare fund to invest on that trade. Just wanted to help you donā€™t lose your money :blush:

Good luck

1 Like

Aww wooow! :blush: Thanks for taking the time to do that! :smiley: I really appreciate it! Iā€™m so sorry I didnā€™t see it right away. :frowning: Wouldā€™ve been able to catch a few pips from that trade. Huhu.

Anyway, what pair are you trading right now? :smiley: