I'm trying out the HLHB system!

Hello everyoooone! :blush: Happy Tuesday! How are you all? :slight_smile: I was a bit busy yesterday, taking care of a sick friend. So, I had no open positions and I wasn’t able to check my charts. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, at least I could do that now! :slight_smile: I’ve been looking at my charts and it seems like we have a potential trade for GBPUSD. I’ll wait till the RSI crosses above 50 before I put in a short position. :slight_smile:

Good luck with your trades guys! :smiley: You know you’re always welcome to share your comments etc here!!! :smiley:

Hiya @ria_rose

I analysis the all FX, Stocks, Commodities mainly but it can go beyond that, but it totally depends on opportunities that everyday is coming up. And it depend on your fund and type of strategy that you are running. Just forget about trading psychology that is totally nonsense. Psychology is nothing to do with your trading.
Its Your attitude, not your aptitude, that will determine your altitude.

Thnx

Ohh. :thinking: Does this include emotions? :open_mouth: Do you think it has nothing to do with trading? :open_mouth: Cause one of the biggest challenges for me is handling my emotions. Tbh, there have been numerous times that I let it get the best of me. :frowning:

I heard that trading is 90% mental and 10% technical, so being able to handle your emotions has a lot to do with your trading :+1:t5:

1 Like

Yeees! :blush: That’s also what I’ve learned from the school and on the forums. :smiley: Haha. Thanks for dropping by justshell. :smiley: Super happy to know you visit every now and then. :smiley:

Hi everyoooone! :blush: It has been a pretty boring week for me (trading-wise) since I haven’t really been able to open a trade. :sweat_smile: Soooo many things to do. It’s really hard to earn money. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha.

Anyway, just currently checking on my charts. :smiley:

The week’s about to end buuuut let’s try to make the most out of the remaining weekdays! :blush: Haha. :slight_smile:

Hi guys! :slight_smile: I want to stay positive so I’d say Happy Monday to everyone! :partly_sunny:

I have a confession to make. :frowning: I decided to experiment and trade different currencies over the weekend. :frowning: I was feeling pretty good so I put in much more (demo) money in those trades than I usually do. I ended up with huge losses. And now I lost more than what I’ve earned over the past month. I feel so ashamed sharing this with you guys cause I know it’s all my fault.

I woke up feeling anxious about demo trading again but I know I need to get a hold of myself and continue on! If I want to be a real forex trader, I’m really gonna have to go through these things. :confused:

So, I’m hoping this week could be like a fresh start. Haha. I’m gonna try to pick up the pieces and move on! :smiley:

I wish everyone the best this week! May the pips be with us all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the meantime, I’d just watch over my charts patiently and wait for a good entry position. :smiley:

GBPUSD’s consolidating but if it goes below 50 RSI, I’ll open a short position for this one. :smiley:

Looks like price is also starting to drop for EURUSD. Hmm. :thinking: Let’s see how this goes. Maybe we could snatch a few pips before the market changes its direction. :thinking:

Hi guuuys! :smiley: How’s everyone doing? :smiley:

I was gone for almost a week and I came back with sooo many notifications. :blush: Thank you so much for those concerned for me. :slight_smile: Good thing it was just a demo account and I didn’t really lose so much money!

But after my mistakes last last week, I decided it would be best to take a time off, a breather of some sort. I wanted to trade right away, but I realize that it’s this impatience that brought me losses in the first place. So, I’m back to taking it slow and starting out small. :slight_smile:

P.S.
I’m so sorry for all those I’ve disappointed. :frowning: You guys have been nothing but awesome and helpful, but I let you down just because I wanted to try my luck and experiment. I’ll try to do better!

Oh, btw, happy happy Tuesday everyone! :blush: I wish us all a great trading week. :slight_smile:

For now, I’m just going to take my time and focus on the pairs that I usually trade. :smiley:

Good luck to us guys! :smiley:

Good morning guuuuys! :blush: I had a really good sleep so I feel energized! Haha. :smiley: I’m still hoping EURUSD breaks through the 50 RSI so I could open a long position here. :smiley: Since I don’t have a lot of errands today, I’m gonna be able to closely watch my charts. :smiley:

Great - you’ve just reminded me I need to go to bed, it’s pushing 2am here. God damn charts…

1 Like

Oh wow! :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. Been busy snatching pips, huh? :smiley: I hope you get a good rest @BaconSandwich! :sleeping_bed: Good night to youuu! :slight_smile:

Okay guys! :smiley: Price has hit 50 RSI and there’s also a possible crossover happening for EURUSD using this system. :smiley: Let’s wait for a couple more hours to see how what happens. :slight_smile:

I went long for GBPUSD @ 1.27537. :slight_smile: I’ll let you guys know how this trade goes. :smiley:

1 Like

Trade’s looking okay! :smiley: I’m at 30+ pips right now. :slight_smile: I’ll close my position before the day ends though. Hope you guys are doing good as well!!! :blush:

3 Likes

Good morning guuuuys! :smiley: I tried checking out the newsletter and it seems like EURUSD is on fiiiiire! :fire: Wow. Too bad I missed that trade. :confused: Anybody in on that trade? :smile:

Just look at that HUGE bullish candle on the hourly chart. :slight_smile: Anyway, since it seems a bit late to enter that trade, I’m just gonna watch this for now and see where it goes.

Btw, I also closed my GBPUSD trade last night with 45 pips. :smiley: Already pretty good to me! I guess, I’ll try to earn back those pips slowly but surely from here. :blush: Good luck everyone!

I’m back again with a long position for GBPUSD. :smiley: I went long @ 1.28270. I’m hoping to snatch a few more pips from this pair. :smiley: What are you guys trading right now? :slight_smile: Markets seem to be very active and lively haha.