I'm trying out the HLHB system!

i have been trading USDJPY on practice account , and I made quite a good prediction

1 Like

Oh niiice! :smiley: Thanks for sharing this with me @lakamar! :slight_smile: I’m probably too late to check it out though. :frowning:

1 Like

Good morning everyooone! :smiley: Happy Friday! Woooooh. The week’s about to end and I’m super happy cause I feel like this week was pretty good for me. :smiley: I felt more productive as compared to the past couple of weeks. I really hope I could keep this going!

Anyway, just to update you guys about my GBPUSD trade. Unfortunately, I got stopped out with -8 pips. I went out yesterday and when I got home to check it, I already got stopped out. But okay, let’s see what we have for our charts today! :slight_smile:

Pretty choppy prices so far. :thinking: I’m just gonna wait for a better entry. :slight_smile:

Good with your trades guys! :blush:

1 Like

Happy Monday BP!!! :blush: How’s everyone doing? :slight_smile: I hope you all had restful weekends.

I’m currently long for GBPUSD @ 1.27604. Right now, I’m still unsure as to whether or not price will continue to move in this directions so I’m just gonna keep on checking my chart every now and then. :smile:

How about you guys? Do you guys have any open positions? :slight_smile:

Anyway, good luck to us this week!!! I hope this week turns out to be as productive as last week!

Also, do you guys know how to get rid of this box over the currency pair category? :open_mouth: Huhu. I just wanna make it easier to look at other pairs while my chart’s in full screen. :smiley:

Thank youuuuu! :blush:

Hey @ria_rose,try right clicking, and there might be a delete or remove option

1 Like

Hahaha! :smiley: OMG. Yeah. Why didn’t I think of that earlier? It worked! :slight_smile: Thanks @justshell! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning everyooone! :smiley: Pretty cold here. I could already feel the Christmas breeze. :stuck_out_tongue: To update you guys about my GBPUSD trade yesterday, I was able to snatch 33 pips from it. Not bad, right? :smiley: Haha.

Anyway, I’m still watching my charts for now. Hope I find a good entry! :smiley:

Good luck with your trades guuuuys! Go snatch em pips! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi @ria_rose, didn’t know you are also trying out some system. Good job on sticking to one for almost 6 months now. Just wondering how’s your trading so far? Did you learn something out from this?

1 Like

Nice of you to drop by @Jahruhay! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: Yeaaah. This system works for me, except whenever I lose patience. So I’m working on that right now. :sweat_smile: I’ve been able to catch a few pips here and there, and I’m aleady pretty happy with those. :slight_smile: I guess I just learned that if you’re following a system, you have to stick to it and not make up your own rules (unless of course, that’s the trading style you wanna take on). :stuck_out_tongue: Haha.

How about you? :slight_smile: How long do you plan to try out your system? Do you plan to try others? :slight_smile:

Hi guuuuys! :smiley: So I’m currently short for EURUSD. :slight_smile:

I went short @ 1.13336 because it matched the system’s requirements. Also, I noticed that it broke out of an ascending channel. I’m at +13 pips right now, but price is still a bit choppy so I’d check this chart every now and then. :slight_smile:

Oh. I’m also short for GBPUSD. :smiley: I went short @ 1.27019 and now I’m currently at +20 pips. :slight_smile: Let’s see how this trade goes. I’ll just give you guys an update as much as I can! :smiley:

Anyway, good luck with your trades today! I hope we get to grab more green pips! :blush: :money_mouth_face:

Oh my! UPDATE: Price is starting to move in the opposite direction for both of my trades. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I’m down to 9 pips for GBUSD and 6 pips for EURUSD. I’ll see how this candlestick ends. :thinking:

Aww. :open_mouth: I let this trade run and I got stopped out with -20 pips. :open_mouth: Alright. I’ll just try to be more careful and decisive with my next trade. But my standing for the week is still in the red. :confused:

Hi guuuys! :smiley: Good morning. How’s everyone? :slight_smile: I hope you guys were able to rest well.

Right now, I’m still watching my charts to see if there are any potential entries for me. Along with the system’s signals, there seems to be a symmetrical triangle forming (with price going down). I’ll wait for a breakout and see if it’d be a good position for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

that was a bullish pennant pattern, so price shot up after the breakout :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yeaaah. :open_mouth: I need to revisit the school! I’m getting a bit rusty with my patterns. :sweat_smile: Haha. But thanks for correcting me @justshell! :smiley: :smiley: Good reminder for me to check out the school again. :sweat_smile:

So hi guuuys. :smiley: Haha. Happy weekend! I’m about to go to bed but I decided drop by for a bit. :slight_smile: I hope you guys are all having awesome weekends! Back to trading tomorrow. :blush: Haha. :slight_smile:

Hi guuuys! :smiley: Happy Tuesday! :smiley: I’m feeling energized today so I hope we could put in good trades!!! :slight_smile: I wasn’t able to grab the pips from Brexit news, but let’s see how the market moves today! :slight_smile:

Looking to put in a long position for EURUSD. :smiley: I’m just waiting for the indicators to match my system’s criteria, and I believe that could happen in a couple of hours. :slight_smile:

The same goes for GBPUSD. :slight_smile: (Although I still have to closely watch this one more. :open_mouth: )

Anyway, good luck to us this week! May the pips be with us all. :blush: