I'm trying out the HLHB system!

I’ll update you guys here once I get to open a position today. :smiley:

Hi guuuys! :smiley: Good morning. :slight_smile: How are you all?

I wasn’t able to put in any positions yesterday. :sweat_smile: I suddenly had an errand to run and I got home pretty late. :frowning: I wouldn’t have been able to watch it anyway. Today, I have an appointment with my doctor so I’m afraid I would not be able to put in any positions until I get back. (I usually wait in the clinic, which btw has no internet signal, for around 4 hours. Huhu. :frowning: )

But anyway haha I hope everyone’s safe and healthy! :slight_smile: Talk to you all soon.

Hi guuuys! :smiley: Happy Friday. :smiley: Wooh. Time sure flies. Less than 2 weeks til Christmas! :smiley: I’m super psyched. I plan to go Christmas shopping over the weekends, but I still haven’t received received wishlists from friends and family. :thinking: Hmm.

Anyway, haha enough about random stuff about my plans, I’m actually short on GBPUSD. I entered @ 1.26373 and now I’m currenctly 20 pips up. :slight_smile: I’m gonna watch how this trade goes, but will surely close my position before the day ends. :smiley:

Good luck to you guys too! :smiley: May the pips always be with you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello hello you awesome BP peopleee! :smiley: Happy Monday! :blush:

I’m so happy because today, Miss Philippines was crowned Miss Universe 2018! :stuck_out_tongue: Our fourth Miss Universe! :crown: I mean, obviously they were all SO STUNNING! But, I’m so proud of Catriona. She really put so much thought in the things she did for the pageant. (Her red gown is actually inspired by our Mayon Volcano’s lava. And she personally designed the “Three Stars and a Sun” ear cuff inspired by our country’s flag.)

They were all amazing. I’ll definitely watch the rerun. :stuck_out_tongue:

ANYWAY Hahaha. :smiley: Back to our regular programming. :stuck_out_tongue:

Let’s look at EURUSD. After a huge red candle, price seems to be slowly picking up. :slight_smile: My RSI’s above 50 and my 5MA has crossed my 10MA so I’ve decided to enter a long position @ 1.13122. Let’s see how this goes. :slight_smile:

Hmmm. :confused: As for GBPUSD, I think we still need more time to see which direction it’s heading. :thinking: I’ll check out the calendar here to also see if there’s any big thing happening to GBP again. :thinking:

So for now, I’m just gonna watch this chart and wait for the indicators to meet my system’s criteria. :slight_smile:

Good luck to us all! May the pips be with us. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi guuuuys! :smiley: Happy Tuesday. How are you all doing? :stuck_out_tongue:

Just an update to my long EURUSD trade yesterday, I got out with 28 pips. :slight_smile: I know it’s still small HAHA But, a win is still a win. :stuck_out_tongue: Better close it than be in the red right? :smiley:

EURUSD seems to be moving in the other direction now so I’ll probably open a short position for it. :thinking: Hmm. What do you guys think?

1 Like

28 pips is HUGE depending on what your capital is, trust me lol but good job!

1 Like

Yaaay! :smiley: Haha. (Although my captial’s not really the big :sweat_smile:) Thanks justshell. :slight_smile: I try my best.

Hi guuuuys. :smiley: Happy Thursday! :stuck_out_tongue: Just a few days before Christmas, and I’m super excited! Haha. How are you guys doing?

I’m just watching my charts for now. :slight_smile: Too bad I missed this HUGE red candle on EURUSD. Hope I get to catch these big moves next time. :stuck_out_tongue: Did any of you guys trade that red candle?

Anyway, good luck to us all this week! :blush:

Hi Ria, that “huge red candle” was the fed rate announcement. It should not have been traded at all unless you have a lot of experience, and it requires different techniques, not the HLHB. You’re doing great so far!
As to the system itself, I have tested it in the MT tester and as expected of an MA-based system, it is inherently unstable and requires a lot of discretion on the trader’s part; it’s not a purely mechanical system. Watch the trading context and you’ll be fine.

Oh yeah! :smiley: Thanks for clarifying that. :slight_smile: I guess it’s good that I wasn’t able to catch that move then, since it seems like I’m gonna need to be extra careful and experienced with that one. :slight_smile: Haha. Thank you for also saying what you think of the system! :slight_smile: Super appreciate it. I’ll try to see how I could make it better work for me. :thinking:

Hi guuuuuys! :smiley: Happy FRIDAY! :smiley: I’m so sorry I wasn’t able to greet you guys earlier but, Belated Merry Christmaaaas! :blush: I went on a vacation with my family, and the reception there was terrible. :frowning: I had no chance to connect to the internet so I just took the opportunity to get closer to nature. :slight_smile: How were your Christmas celebrations? :blush:

Anyway! BACK TO BUSINESS BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS! Haha. :slight_smile: I’ll just go grab breakfast before I check out my charts. :smiley:

Alriiiight. :blush: So, I put in a long position for GBPUSD @ 1.26464. :slight_smile: Let’s see how this trade goes. :slight_smile:

In the meantime, it looks like EURUSD is in an uptrend. :thinking: I’m not sure if it’s already too late to enter or maybe I could still grab a couple of pips for this one. :thinking: I’d probably try to read more about the current happenings for EUR to come up with a better decision. :nerd_face:

Are you guys in on any trades for GBPUSD and EURUSD? :slight_smile: Good luck to uuuuus! Hahaha. May the pips always be with us. :blush:

HELLO HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OF BABYPIPS! :smiley: Haha. After a couple of weeks for my holiday hiatus, I’m back! :slight_smile: I feel so fired up and I’m determined to make 2019 the year that I really go live. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: I’m already close to my target initial investment. I just need to test out this system a bit more and decide what to do with some of its instability. :thinking: But, I’m super excited for what lies ahead! I’m feeling positive because I’m sure you guys have my back. :smiley:

Happy New Year to us all! 2019, bring it on!

2 Likes

Hi guys. The past week has been pretty tough for me. I’m so sorry if I haven’t been updating you guys. :frowning:
A few days ago, my grandmother was rushed to the hospital and had to undergo an operation. :frowning: I’m just happy and relieved that she’s feeling much better now. She’s probably gonna get discharged soon. :slight_smile: I hope she continues to gain strength and become even healthier. :blush:

Anyway, I’ll try to make it up to you guys and continuously update from hereon in! :smiley: Haha.

She’ll get better soon and experience the joys of being healthy again. :pray: Continue to cheer her up just like you always do here in the community. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awwww. :blush: :blush: Thank you so much @baemax023! :blush: That really cheered me up. :smiley: I really hope so! I hope you also stay healthy!

1 Like

Hi guuuuys. :smiley: Good afternoon! :smiley: It’s only the 8th day of the year, but I feel like so much has happened already. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, BACK TO TRADING! Hahaha.

I opened a long position for GBPUSD @ 1.27742. :thinking: Price seems to still be unstable but I’ll wait to see where this goes. :thinking:

OH! Just a while ago, I was still in the green. And now, I’m at -4 pips all of a sudden. :thinking: Hmmm.