Indices ,Stocks, and PriceAction

haha. first time doing it on the tablet lol

$TSLA up $30 after-hours

I have this trade going at the moment.

US30

1 Like

Been away for some while, I do miss the market though… just want to keep the learning consistent

SP500 almost near all-time highs. what stocks u watching today? $AAPL gapping up over the 150 Res

missed my $TSLA short fill damit

Not watching any at the moment. Was just too much keeping up with all my forex and stocks. Now once I’m trading full time as my own job. Then I’ll have time to I think.

they’re all taking a beating pretty much. $AAPL not down too much tho. came out the gate strong tho. hope it continues down, ill pick up some Calls if it does

i got filled the 2nd time around on $TSLA Puts. thing just surged up and cost me $800+. had to get out. MF

$TSLA 15min. FMLScreen Shot 2021-11-15 at 3.26.15 PM

That sucks. Where did you place your order? What price ?

idk what the price of $TSLA was, i bought 1 contract of 11/19 Puts for around $34 (so $3400 worth). sold under $26. price dropped down to $17.5 now theyre back to $25.25 lol

good thing i got rid of those $TSLA Puts. Theyre at 8.50 now lmfaooo. what a beasttt

Missed Crude right off of 80 area aghhh
Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 12.30.13 PM

Nice. I had the level marked. Just wasn’t paying attention to the chart.

yeah i was in a $DKNG short, watching like a hawk so i missed it. yesterday it bounced off of 79.5 area

Damn SP500 moving nicely tonight

Ok I lied. I ended up taking a US30 trade today. Lol.
Had a buy stop at 35,710 with TP at 35,800. Stop sat at 35,670.

nothing wrong with that! if you get in the trade let me know how much margin it costs you, just curious

It happened at open. Well right before it, was only in the trade for a few.