Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

My post gets lost in a fast moving thread :slight_smile:

Anyone have the Larry williams AD indi that ICT is showing in this video

Trading Accumulation - Distributionon Babypips Inner Circle Trader - live streaming video powered by Livestream

TIA

divergence didn’t materialize meaning at current levels it looks like we’ll take a stab at the 1.33 level on fiber again.

Not that versed in harmonics, I believe ICT would expand a bit on this in forexmas, but I think that W-shape is a bearish gartley and thus will be eyeing the divergences at current fiber level for a move down.

Even though we had an overshoot on the OTE. (I drew the fib incorrectly, should have been drawn from the jan 2nd high)

Hey Simon,

Sure no problem there. I’m currently 56% up on my live account from when I started live trading my ICT concepts. That’s why I try and carry on with minimal changes and try and keep moving in the right direction.

One thing to note though is that some of my trades have been at higher risk than the advised 2% and this is something I need to get better with as a few losses could result in the depreciation of my account as quickly as I have grown it. Also as I have also just deposited in to the account again now I am able to trade at 1% risk but at the same position size as I could when I was at 3% risk so I now plan on only being at 1-2% max risk per trade. I’m hoping this helps, we’ll see.

I’m also not very good at trade management yet and don’t let profits run, so while I am now at the same position size but with lower risk this may become easier.

My sample size is only from October 2012 so not really a long enough period to get carried away. I am aiming for 5% per month from now with the new account size and smaller risk.

I’ve also restarted the original videos and want to watch these and all the development series again too as I want to incorporate more tools without clouding what is already working so far.

Hello fellow traders!

This is my little contribution.
First: my deepest respect to Michael and for the set of tools he have tought us all!!
Second: let`s wrap up this week:

Bad Entry and huge Initial Stop! No problem when the Lotsize is small enough :slight_smile:
The coil was wrong, use a wider trendline, both upper and lower, then you see it unfolds.

Concepts in play: Inside the Range, Daily Fractal swing, Wolf, OTE, Coil, Market Structure, SMT Divergence,
Fib Ext, Reflection in Wolf Symmetri, Confluences of different levels (Trinity, Fib Ext, OTE), proper MM!

WHAT TO DO? It`s a game of probabillities, either you are in or out!
Michael have teached us a wide range of tools, but as in all areas of life, we need to take action and responsibillity of our own!!
Look out for StopHunting, Turtle Soup and SMT Divergence :wink: Wolf is almost complete, then I have a new target!
Best regards
Roger

Hi MrGekko

In MT4 go to indicators, then mouse over Volumes and its in there, top of the list

Dont see nothing amazing, just following Higher TF MS… well done Shaer

Everyone Who have Twitter go read ICT’s last posts… its mind blowing…

Looks pretty amazing to me…a 203 pip win - I wish I had wins like that :slight_smile:

Congrats Shaer, magnificent!

If we talk about pips, yes 200 pips in 1 day it is pretty amazing. But if we talk about Michaels tools i think they are here for 3 years allready :stuck_out_tongue: anyway just wanted to tell all new guys here that not pips what matters to you NOW, its the knowledge!

Thanks a ton Tommy for your detailed answer. That was exactly what I was hoping to hear. I’ve found that in my case my time constraints(3 kids, job, etc.), the huge amount of great info and tools ICT has shown us(a huge thanks thanks again ICT), and the flow of new material…has in a wierd way slowed me down or made me a little gun-shy somehow. There is so much great info to learn and become proficient at that I keep sitting on the sidelines thinking I don’t have enough knowledge instead of jumping in and just using the basics that I do have. S/R, OTE, divergence, and MS are really my frame of reference right now…so when ICT hits us with Wolfe waves, although I’m excited to learn them and psyched there is more great stuff available from him…truthfully I’m just not there yet at all and it seems to bog me down…instead of doing what I know and leaving them for later. Ok, enough rambling. Thanks again, it is great to know that there is success to be had without having the full grasp of all the tools. I’ll be using your experience as a model for my own. Onwards and upwards.

No problem.

Yes I get where you are coming from. I’m not ready for the Wolfe Waves yet either and I’ll progress at my own pace. That material has been drip fed over three years or so for a reason.

Don’t forget the point I made about my risk being too high as that has distorted my figures somewhat. If I can make 5% a month at proper risk management levels, I’ll be delighted.

The past few months in work were slow too which helped me to get at the charts and that really is the best way to learn. However now work needs a real push and I need to split my time accordingly as that pays for the bills etc so I get where you come from having a job and more importantly a family.

Good luck, lets recap at the end of the year and see I still have an account to speak of.

I feel the same as you.
Due to my job and family, I think I’ll try to master just a couple of ICT’s method… (they are so much! LOL)

Which would you guys choose for semplicity and effectiveness?

Please give me some ideas and sorry for my english

Brilliant trade - see where the 100 extn on the trade is - also from jonnycab’s post (on the hourly Jan 4th to Jan 10th)- the cable went down but no way fibre - the big boys were protecting their own stops below 3000 - (if correlation had held then fibre should have dipped below 3000) - I’m finally realising WHY smt and OTE works - light bulb moment!

Great explanation, helped clarify SMT for me. Thanks

working on fridays sucks. such a nice short on cable in lokz. also fiber short at 1.3280 with smt divergence on stop hunt and ote on usdx 15m

I did some Wolfe Wave research after watching ICT’s video, it is hard to train the eyes to find these at first, still not popping off the charts, but I found one today to stalk wave 5 for a long.

If Cable makes it to 5, bounces off of 5, and meets 1-4 target on Jan 22 2013, game over :smiley:
I will be looking for ICT confluences at 5 for long entry if it gets that low

Cant wait to see how this unfolds

Has ICT started trading this year live for us to see? As im sure he said he has stopped teaching now? :slight_smile: i cant wait to see him in action!

Check out his twitter account:

One Million? You always hear it claimed. You never seen it Real Time. Until NOW. Monday begins 5k to one million in MyFxBook LIVE No Demo

Can anyone tell me what the leverage ratio is for in myfxbook account? I just put 1:20

Stops at 3380 now in their sights?

TP triggered at 1.3350. That’s all for today and this week, folks. :slight_smile:

“Vi veri universum vivus vici.”