Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Yep, I think something similar, if we are entering into a SELL MMP. Consolidate now, push up and consolidate another bit (around that 1.29 level), possibly retest the current level of 1.2860/80, then push up to make the highs (around the OTE level) before dropping off to 1.28 again…

Obviously this is a much longer term plan than a few days or a week, but its something Im watching for…

Best to Lock N Load is preparation for next week.

Yep, it sure is more satisfying, watching how it unfolds rather than just waiting for what you know is a high probability setup and trading that.

All I’m sayin is the carry interest is gonna annoy the f… outta me

poo stop tripped

What do you mean for ‘holidays’ ? US holidays? I’m not from USA . Can anyone say in which days i should stay away from trading?
Also a lot of times i hear something like ‘tomorrow is a news day, it’s better to stay away’ but if i look at the calendar every days there are some news. How can i understand which news are going to have high impact on the market so i can quit trading for that day?
Thanks for answers and thanks to ICT for this valuable material.

ICT trading blackout times

I blackout Thanksgiving Week
I blackout Third Week December-Second Week January.
I scale back in July-August

The rest is open season

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Add NFP to the above.

If you are new to trading them do not trade with real money on any day ending with ‘y’

Have a look on the likes of Wikipedia etc… for UK bank holidays and US public holidays.

Trading can be slower on these days too (if you’re a Cable or Fiber trader)

Anyone take the H4 cable ote short at 5975? I’ve been watching how cable has been meandering downhill since Sept and have had a couple of good ote shorts on the H4 ( I like the H4 timeframe - cable seems to respect it).

Have a good one.

Edit: If you were inclined to scalp today we had a good set up at 12.45 gmt where USDx hit ote and both cable and fibre were at otes - cable on the M15 and fibre on the H4 (was also just pushing up to the big fig). Good few pips in both in you were of a mind! Further reflects the power of the concepts.

Also, the important (FX impacting) Holidays eg UK Bank Holidays are listed on

Forex Calendar @ Forex Factory

Thanks PPF

ICT shows how to set up the babypips calendar to suit you best here:

Inner Circle Trader’s Market Review 07/22/12 - YouTube

Price

• retraced up to 50% of the 17 Oct / 13 Nov Hi/Low
  • sitting under Resistance Weekly Mid Pivot R3 (confluence Big Figure)
  • seems to have taken out most close proximity Daily Lows and highs, with exception Yesterday’s High
  • will possibly meet some significant resistance at 12900 Big Figure

All looks set for a reversal in Market Flow and then Market Structure next week.
Maybe worth a Short for a 30 pip scalp today at price slightly under Big Figure 12900. ie possible JS on LO.

Still too early to say whether of not the Market Flow will reverse, although have a suspicion that today’s candle may end up being a Spinning Top followed by Dark Cloud Cover being formed on Monday.

After reviewing my trade last week and going back to the videos, yup, I was fighting market structure. I was confused about Market Flow and Market Structure. I spent hours on the charts identifying ITH ITL LTH LTL. Got it now.

The MMP makes sense, but finding it is a bit of a challenge for me right now.

Please let me know if I am on the right track by trying to identify a MMP Buy model on the 4H with market structure Bullish.
Not trading this today of course, but if this is correct, this would be my directional bias for next week. Am I getting close on this, or is there some kind of reversal in the making that I dont see…

If I am wrong or missing something, please attack. Trying to get my head wrapped around this. Thanks

I had to edit; I just noticed that this pattern, if I did it correct, gets you in before a H&S neckline break, very very cool.

damagecontrol90 - yes you got the right idea, remember is not black and white though, it’s grey :slight_smile:

I mean you can get your analysis 100% correct but the market might do something different, but you are understanding it right.

EURUSD - Judas Swing high to 1.2920, I’ll be looking to short.

Wouldn’t the swing go up to just above 1.2900 to take out the previous day’s high short stops? Instead of going all the way up to 1.2920?

That I cannot answer, only time will tell, but 2 things here, from the levels I’ve been studying there is a good chance it will, but the other thing is, that if it doesn’t the swing is too small to be tradeable.

This is the first time I’ve actively looked for a new Judas Swing. I guess I was really asking where you got your 1.2920 level from.

50, 20, 80, 00 are reactive levels, 00 not so much, the EURUSD is very sensitive to these numbers.

What would be your TP and sl pls?