Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

My TP and SL would most likely result in a blown trade. I’m still learning.

It looks to me that at the open the big money drove the price up to the previous day’s high+10 pips to take out stops and has now bounced twice off the previous day’s high. What happens next I don’t know.

Ok, I’ll put it this way…

Firstly it always could do something different, if it does I don’t care, I won’t even think about it.

If it unfolds like the blue line it will be a higher probability than the red line.

See where the entries are? And where your stops should be?

Next is probably down, as they have taken out a lot of stops

SL about 10 pips above the 20 is where mine is placed

Seems like after clearing yesterday stops now heading down

Seems to me too! Will there be another judas in couple of hours later? Any experience ?

Not sure. I’m just watching. Didnt get in to any trades today.

Anyone Long from 1.2880? :slight_smile: (Im not, i had a Limit sell order @ 1.2918, which has now been cancelled).

Noticed that the 80 level may have provided a nice Long entry…

Asian low to the recent High

As far I understand The Judas is a once only move from the LO.

No chance :slight_smile:

Indeed :wink:

But it is Friday afterall :smiley:

Would have liked a push higher this morning, but oh well. It hasnt been a bad week :slight_smile:

Preservation of CAPITAL my old biscuit tin :smiley: preservation of CAPITAL. :smiley:

Absolutely! Still flat this morning. I doubt I’ll trade today unless something obvious appears during NYO

[QUOTE=purplepatchforex;423494]As far I understand The Judas is a once only move from the LO.

Thank you PPFX! Do you think the market structure will change downward as we have reached the recent highs now? I am still learning the ICT videos and trying to understand things better. thank you.

EURUSD 22 pips high in 1 minute!!Any idea?

Because they can ie Stop Hunt

I am because I’m still eyeing my orange lines I’ve been drawing, and my extensions are not filled yet.
So I got in when we broke out of the asian ange and back in, an ideal situation for a long

EUR USD - Possible consolidation around 2880 until next week…Greece on the news Monday…

In ICT’s Judas Swing video he talks about there being more than one per session at about six minutes in.

I think we may have seen signs of lower lows, that news announcement spiked both sides of the range, I suspect the pop above 2910, was false, but wait and see is the order of the day, but I’m off in a bit, so no trades today.

I’ll watch the video again…i had the same impression…another to follow in ny open i believe…thank Robert.
Great stuff on Babypips thread… look forward to further updates…

Nice one, I think you’ll get at least 20 pips out of it, probably more.

I’m still waiting for that 1.2930 level to get tagged again. If we get up there then I’ll probably be in for a short.