Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Thanks,
I went in with double tap, tp was 25 pips.

After the order(s) were filled, the EU went a bit bizarro and my tp was reached literally in seconds.
Didn’t see that one coming :slight_smile: Anyway, I’m in a risk free trade now

In ICT’s Judas Swing video he talks about the multiple Judas Swing in a session having the first swing be a result of a news item which doesn’t really seem like what a Judas Swing is supposed to be - Big Money artificially driving the price in one direction then rapidly driving the price the other to profit off gullible retail traders thinking they are jumping on a major trend.

However, in his list of bullet points for a Judas Swing, ICT talks about it driving to a level that is either above or below a previous support or resistance level’s stops which isn’t really tricking anyone but just standard Big Money operating procedure they do all day long with the only difference that the swings are much larger because it at the London open with a huge amount of volume.

So nice to see, someone doing proper homework and learning and preparation, good on you.

Thank you purple. Good to hear from one of the best posters in the ICT threads.

The Judas Swing is sometimes preceded by a Duck Soup

The JS can occur in the LO KZ or the NYO KZ. Seems (from observation) the best hunting ground for the JS is within one hour of LO

Sometimes they go immediately go back for another go ie the stop out those with tight trailing stops.

Duck Soup? That is the first I’ve heard of that applied to Forex.

ICT uses that term in more than one of his videos

Thank you. I’ll look for it.

Is there any Market Making Profile setup for this week so far?

My mistake, getting my Ducks and Turtles mixed up.

It is Turtle Soup

Duck soup is just like Turtle soup, only more funny :smiley:

Especially if you know the lyrics to Freedonia’s national anthem

PS Why to you like 12930 for a potential short?

I think market is still bullish and might reach 200 ext at 1.2940

LOL, you know it :smiley:

I’ve had that level noted for a while now on the charts, it also coincides (just - 15 pip confluence) within the 79% retracement level of the current swing on the 4H (1.2945).

Although I will most likely be waiting until Tuesday next week before trading again, Im not sure Id like to short it today if we make it up there…

Consolidating around that 1.29 figure (which I was expecting). Im looking for that push higher before we enter into the downside SELL MMP. (I had mentioned something like this a few posts back).

Fiber is looking like a Z day to me

Made me chuckle!

I’d imagine it was a mixture it would like this.

Suspect so. The boys may be preparing to take out (more) long and short stops in preparation for next week, which I suspect will be Bearish.

all in all, a good week. After my short euro analysis fell to pieces, i acquired and justly mastered the 2nd (or maybe the 3rd) most important secret in trading… watching the charts from across the room! <:-P

Holy Shamoly usdx fell out of cliff and forgot to open parachute. I wonder how many seen this coming ?