Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Left you something on Twitter… but don’t be fooled in it’s 2 hour ago posting… it’s all Photoshop. lol

GLGT :57:

Thin market, most US traders take today also, big moves happen with no apparent driver - today’s move is a ‘risk on’ senario - see the S&P.

Notice no sympathy from bond market for the usdx fall - so be carefull you longs :slight_smile:

LOL :smiley:

Thank you so very much Michael, you are a phenomenal trader, mentor and individual. The video is mind blowing, just shows how the tools are effective in the right hands :).
I will keep on persisting until i get it right and will get burned, i know, but i am mentally prepared for failure to be successful.
Thank you once again…

Brilliant work ICT - all BEFORE it happened.

Any idea which software can I use to download live stream videos…want to download icy webinar video too…

How to download the video from livestream pls?

Try with HiDownload!

If you want specific videos on my Livestream email me. I have since learned how to post to Youtube.

GLGT :57:

Keyword: Specific not all lol

Superb ICT, do you get it guys? Zoom out, Zoom Out.

I started making a profit on the 15m chart a while back, but ICT got it into to me to look from further away, and well, I got in to a damn good trade on Wednesday from the 1 hour, you all saw it, but if I’d have zoom it out one more time, I may well have come home today closing the last of my trade for 250 lovely blooming pips. Mmmmmm, explosive profits :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sh!t this is falling into place now, magic ICT, blooming marvelous, and I’m not one to sue superlatives lightly.

Do you know all these guys going on about Is Forex Gambling and is it like Poker and all that … It’s looking more like chess to me everyday.

Yep, the 1H is where its at :smiley:

Once I started spending all of my time there (as seen with all the MMP annotations I’ve posted recently) and only trading Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (all per ICTs suggestions for newbies) my trading has become very focused. (last week i was a bit scalp happy, as I missed the initial NYO move up for the Long Fiber)

Not always right, but it makes you sit and wait for the appropriate setups. You trade a lot less, therefore risk alot less and because the data you’re working with is over a longer timeframe, you get less “false positives”. False positives being “oh there is an OTE!!, oh wait… stopped out for a loss…”. Much less stress involved too…

If I make 4 good trades a month (based off the 1H), I can more than live with that!

You think the 1hr is nice, wait til you try 4hr daily and weekly :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes indeed, all analysis performed their first before “fine tuning” on the 1H! :slight_smile:

It never ceases to amaze me how the ICT concepts work - today to the pip.

1 hr on the USDX - he has been drawing his fib from 81.43 to 80.77 and telling us about the ote sell (TWO days ago), see here

Was just playing with that fib and put in 100 extn - bingo - today’s low to the pip.

peterma thinks it’s bingo though, lol. :smiley:

Studying for the last 2 days, now fractal MMP’s are popping out on all time frames, headache lol. I think I have this kind of sorted out now. If I see this right, waiting for 4H to get in sync with Daily.
The 4H MMP buy played out nicely on Friday taking Cable to the OTE region. Did not trade it.
Currently there is a 15 min MMP sell (with a possible push still left up for Tuesdays High???)
OTE is in the middle of a weekly low and 1.6080. Triple confluence, I am expecting this to be the magnet.
Daily is showing a MMP Sell in progress.
Basically, it looks like I should wait for 4h to sync up with daily and look south unless Daily market structure is broken.
Planning on taking a short at OTE. In my opinion, Low Risk, High reward, High probability.

Since many are facing the dilemma of how to download livestream vids, with ICT’s permission I’ll upload a torrent file containing all of livestream vids till date…and share the link.

I have downloaded all of ICT’s livestream vids…and am more than willing to share it with you guys if ICT permits

Why the need to download the videos? They are perfectly viewable online, am I missing something?

Some may not possess the minimum required bandwidth to view those vids without buffering…

Also it obviates the need to stay connected to internet everytime you want to view those vids…

Not to mention the irksome ads before the video starts…

I like to dl then just in case something happens :smiley:

Free 3g or free WiFi whilst travelling ???