Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

That would be of great help and hope ICT will permit. As a beginner I watch the videos multiple times to fully understand the concepts! I tried to download the livestream using my download software but all it downloaded was the add!!

"Originally Posted by hell81007

Since many are facing the dilemma of how to download livestream vids, with ICTā€™s permission Iā€™ll upload a torrent file containing all of livestream vids till dateā€¦and share the link.

I have downloaded all of ICTā€™s livestream vidsā€¦and am more than willing to share it with you guys if ICT permits"

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

[B][U]Micahel, Please permit to share the torrent link![/U][/B]: :51: :51:

Ahh yes, I was missing something, and also gets rid of those pesky ads, at Youtube level they are bearable, but livestream it gets annoying.

Ok, homework, this is my premise for the week ahead, a pop above 1.3020, before we spend some considerable time working that 1.2900 price again. Long term, some substantial accumulation before the spring rally?

I am curious why you feel the need to seek permission to share via torrent what is already freely available to screen grab/copy/downloadā€¦
Anyway back to the chartsā€¦

you donā€™t know other peopleā€™s needs. Iā€™d like to have the torrent, please hell81007 share the torrent.
Thanks in advance!

Watching and waiting to see what unfolds around OTE.
My goal for this move is not to switch the daily to a lower time frame to hunt until I see the yellow box hit.
Then looking for one shot.

One option is to use a screen recording app such as Camtasia or Snagit

Perhaps it will be first taken down to 12870 before being taken up to 12925, then down to 12810
Suspect a lot of juicy stops sitting under 12880 and on 12920

I Believe ICTā€™s academy trained a lot of young Snipers here, and this week can be a very nice target practice week :wink:

You can share the Livestreamsā€¦ What I didnā€™t want were the original videos without compliance shared.

Have at it folks :57:

Tried Camtasia but took a hell lotta timeā€¦

Hi download works perfectly fineā€¦thats how i downloaded all livestream vids on my computerā€¦

But i saw some previous comments stating they were only able to download the ad and not the actual videoā€¦

So i thought since i haveā€™em all on my computer why not upload a torrent containing all the livestream vids rather than letting people undergo the hassle of first downloading HIdownload and then figuring out how to download vids using it??

ICT has also given the go ahead so we are good to goā€¦iā€™ll be posting the torrent link tomorrowā€¦

Thank you ICT / Hell81007

Some analysis for this weeks trading. Iā€™ll try and let the charts do the talking. The charts are 4H time frame.

EUR/USD:

Thinking along the same lines as PPFX should we reach these levels and maintain the previous highs of 1.3080 or 1.3140, then I think a nice short setup should present itself. If these levels are to be broken, Iā€™d expect a run down at the start of the week and then another big drive up (we may get this depending on the Greece news on Monday?).

The levels marked in red are the 62% (1.2980), OTE (1.3020), 79% (1.3060) retracement levels between the two arrows marked (just to keep the charts clearer without having the Fib tool on it as well).

I am liking the look of the 1.3060 level (79%), mainly because it coincides with the exact same level/area of 1.3060 on the Monthly time frame for the OTE 70.5% (measured from the swing in February to July).

As Rod mentioned, the 1.2880 level looks good to the downside, if we move in that direction first, look for some longs up into the marked OTE levels, or a good point for taking some profits should we get in for a short first.

GBP/USD:

Iā€™m not so sure on this one, Iā€™ve been focusing quite a bit on the EUR/USD recently, so havent spent as much time on these charts. (Trying to focus on one or the other, as per another of ICTs suggestions). But I think you need need to be aware of the Cable as they are so closely related and one can provide quite a bit of nice insight as to what may happen on the other.

The levels marked in red are the OTE levels from the latest swing (measured from the arrow at 1.6170).

The levels marked in blue are the OTE levels from the complete swing that started at 1.6310.

Iā€™m thinking the blue level are more solid from a technical perspective. The level @ 1.6170 (OTE) coincides with the level 62% retracement level on the Monthly time frame (1.6180). That would be why Iā€™d only like to short the Cable from that level. Also very clean price action recently around this level. I think if we dont trade up there, within Monday or Tuesday, Iā€™ll probably be hunting for longs on any retracement.

EDIT: To answer Rods question from last week, that 1.2930 level comes from Monthly time frame retracement (Feb High -> July Low). Its the 62% level :slight_smile:

And looking at the Dollar Index vs the EUR/USD and GBP/USD:

Is see that the EUR/USD is rising faster than the GBP/USD as the Dollar has fallen this past week. I wonder if that means that the market has already priced in an assumption of good news for the EUR for next week.

One of the things Iā€™ve learned from the ICT videos, for me the most important, is how to plan the week ahead.

This was always a major problem, I would read all the fundamentals, look at the past charts (talking here about fibre and cable), I would constantly hear and see contradictory signals - some respected anylist would be bearish, another site would have the majority bullish, the more I would analyse the worse it would get.

Recently, in completing my catalogue of the dated videos I have noticed a simple theme in looking ahead, so simple that I have almost let it go unnoticed, ICT very often when opening his review of fibre and cable will start off with neither chart.

He starts off with the USDX daily - where is it reaching to, what fib can we pull, is there a potential swing point ahead, has market structure broken, is market structure bullish or bearish, is his 3 bar swing point formation completed or has the potential to be completed.

Now, on Sat/Sun I look here first, I look to see what this index is saying.

Looking at Fiber, just practicing dialing in on the scope.

Daily OTE (reversal profile possible) in my mind anyway. Dollar still not at OTE but at possible support.

I see 2 scenarios to match this profile

1. Fiber reaches for Asian range upper OTE or Reflection today in the Daily OTE zone, Looking to sell the high.
  2. Fiber reaches for lower OTE (Fridays range) no trade, will wait for Tuesday to see if OTE is made off of Mondays range back into Daily OTE for weekly kill zone high.

Fiber made lower low, Cable failed to go lower during Asia. Asian range is showing bullish candles at the low as of now. I am thinking scenario 1 right now.
Still a little early and the ranges for upper OTE and Reflection can change before London open.
There are some grey areas, but going with this plan today.

What a lovely Judas Swing :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder if we can trade it? :smiley:

Virtual economy looms as digital cash grows up - 26 November 2012 - New Scientist

Have to be a registered member to read it,ā€¦

Itā€™s free, if it was a shorter article Iā€™d post it.