Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

I was going on the information posted by kubio, and a quick check of the monthly.

I too am waiting on my pricecharts login info :slight_smile:

This seems to be backed up further by the charts here: Commodity Futures & FOREX Charts | COT Database

If you bring up the AUD/USD pair and add the COT data, the large & small speculators seem to be positioning long, while the commercials are getting short…

Thanks for this, do you manually update this or is it some how automatic?

manually, every saturday… someone was working on automating it, but nothing so far…

When did you register? I wonder how long it takes to get account setup…

ICT, is there a way to tell if price is going to run away from HTF OTE sharply without a retracement or if it will pull back for OTE setup once market structure is broken…

If you look at the Cable on April 30th we have HTF OTE but price just slammed lower…

If you look at the Cable on June 1st you can see we had many opportunities to get long with many retracements.

I believe the Aussie is kind of doing one of these things were it just keeps running away. If you look at fridays high I don’t think it will give us an OTE from this high to which ever low it may pull back from…

Just curious and something I am trying to wrap my head around…

[B]AUD/USD Scalp Long Asian Session[/B]

Looks to me we have a long setup for a scalp on the Aussie. We just took out stops marked with the red X’s and formed 5M OTE during the Asian Session. We have oversold condition on the 1Hour Stoch with SMT divergence between Kiwi on the low made today at S1 Daily Pivot. I entered around the sweet spot at 1.0530 and will set stop to breakeven and hold till we get close to my short entry around 1.0587 - 1.0600 area.

If you notice on the short setup the Weekly OTE 79% level converges with ADR, Friday’s AR High, MR1, 80 level, and 1.0600, and or R1. This to me is a nice area to be watching.

EDIT: good thing I set my stop to breakeven really quick…Looks like I need to step away from the forums again…:33:

I agree with you!
This will help the forex newbie to see the big picture, the behaviour of the forex market.
good post…

I like the clean charts and the detailed openness on trades you’re taking/have taken.
Hope i can also post up some value-adding charts as time goes by

how do you guys get the bond yields charted?

I got tripped up today but will put this in my notes for safe keeping…

It’s so obvious now but we have SMT divergence on Sunday’s high to todays high between AUD and NZD. If you pull a OTE from sundays high down to sundays low you get an entry before LO KillZone for a short which is the very high of the day. During LO KillZone if you pull a OTE from todays high to low made before KillZone you have LO OTE which could have give you several opportunities to enter during the Kill Zone. All of this was based off the 0540 Institutional Level converging with Friday’s AR Low. If you pull your Fib from point A to C shown on my chart you get Projected Low which it has called very nicely.

Now I have to go into hidden for the next opportunity to snipe a big one…

[B]AUD/USD[/B]

[B]NZD/USD[/B]

GLGT!!!

[video=youtube_share;B4PcVU6gQ1E]http://youtu.be/B4PcVU6gQ1E[/video]

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

[B]Trade Idea for Tuesday Sept. 18th 2012 on AUD/USD…[/B]

As of right now we have a Stinger Setup on the 1 Hour chart, 4 Hour is showing trend following divergence for a long setup.

During the Asian session the news event setup a Reflection pattern at the 0440 support level and came off nicely creating a low for the week going into Tuesday, the key day for this to happen.

We are in OTE off 4 Hour swings and the 62% Level falls on the 0440 support level.

If we get down to 0455 I will enter my long.

The only thing that scares me is the 0430 level might have stops resting below it. If they would sweep below this low it would turn market structure bearish and everything I just said would mean nothing.

If we do get a good setup I will be looking at 0570 to take some profits.

Update: I have been entered long at 1.0455

Trade im looking at for the day, Short EUR @ 1.31400 due to the recent break of market structure(orange line) and for the following reasons:

1. HTF S/R @ 1.31400
  2. OTE from ytd high to todays low
  3. MR1
  4. Bearish macro pictures (Yield divergence on US treasury and 5 year US/UK/EU bonds

In addition, i am also seeing divergence on the HTF charts, (MACD div on daily MACD)

GLGT guys, we’ll see how this goes…

Okay, just watched the PTC for yesterday’s action and I loved it cause… there were my trades exactly right there :smiley: I did pull my Fib from another low (wouldn’t even think to use that high on mid-fig - learnin something new everyday!) but my entry were .3100 fig for Fiber in LO and .6220 for Cable in NYO.

Some questions regarding. I wodn’t actually be trading Cable in NYO if I didn’t get stopped on my Fiber trade. And if I kept my 30 pip SL that wouldn’t happen but I tightened it up after the initial move up in LO before I hit my first TP (it wasn’t hit at all unfortunately :p). I decided to do so based on what you said in one of the other videos, that if there is an initial move up it’s best to tighten stop/move to BE because if it moves all the way back to our entry and below from there, we’re likely wrong in our trade so no point to lose more than necessary. But maybe I did it too quick? Should I only move my stop when first TP is hit?

And one more question, of more importance to me I suppose. I noticed the divergence you talked about and decided I would trade Cable as it looked stronger (higher low, while lower low on EU and higher high on USDx) but am not sure which pair should I trade in those cases - the one diverging (as I mentioned, on the premise it looks stronger in that particular case) or the other one? Are there any rules for that or we should decide on our gut feeling?

I hope you’ll find some time for clearing some things up here for me. And thanks once more for another great vid!

Initiated a long GBP scalp @ 1.62250

1. OTE ytd low to high
  2. SMT div
  3. Buy zone + MS1
  4. Stoch divergence
  5. market structure still bullish ( Higher highs and lows)

GLGT !

Same here, GL!

ideal scenario would be for gbp to take out ytds highs and target 162900 and EUR to hit 1.31400 OTE to form SMT div lol…

Really appreciate your post as I too was in but had a wobble just now until I saw that others were also long. I took first profits at 1.6250.

you are welcome :slight_smile:

have confidence man! the tools work… all u need is patience…

Exactly what I did,entered long 1.6225, first profit off @ 1.6250.

At least we/our trades are consistent :slight_smile: