Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/43211-inner-circle-traders-millionaire-traders-guild-463.html#post397123

:57:

Fred, have you watched major market analysis on ICT youtube channel? might have some of the answers you’re looking for. ICT also recommends some books in it for more info.

Also there is one of his videos that details how to use Bloomberg for overlaying yields and stuff like that. Think it’s and old PTC or market review.

jup sure have
But I think I’ll watch it again a few times and see if I understand some things better afterwards…thanks mate!

… and the correct answer is ‘‘B’’.

CIY00 | Commodity Futures Price Chart for CRB CCI Index Cash

GLGT!

hi Kubio

thx for the source.
what made to go for the B chart?
as the A looks closer to bloom and stock charts.
really new to CRB , need to look for what to look for :slight_smile: //should b a member of SP500,DJ, NQ? being the earliest in for turns for divergences?//

i am into discrepancies, shall we find out how it stands with the feed //as shown//?
peace

Micheal, u r welcomed to step in :slight_smile:

ICt just wondering if you WOULD discuss the great long position you took on the gbp recently. I feel we your students would benefit from this. IE top down analysis of it.
I understand the concept of “taking us to the pond and teaching us how to fish”, but having a fish finder once in a while would help.
I feel that the long-term position trading that you discuss in your vids are not in depth enough.

Thank you , and keep us in the right direction.

Cheers

option ‘‘B’’ is closest to what ICT shows in the video… check from the 44:00 mark on…
he showed ‘‘CCI Index Cash’’ and mine is ‘‘CRB CCI Index Cash’’ chart, plus the highs and lows and the prices on the scale do match perfectly (e.g.580-600) while the other ones are like 320-340 (not sure what units, USD?)… also, since CRB measures Futures Commodities prices (someone correct me if I’m wrong?) and the chart I posted is found under the ‘‘futures’’ tab on that site, thats another confirmation (also, I believe pricecharts.com which Michael uses is for Futures charts only)… :slight_smile: the other ones, shown on your shots are some kind of CRB index spot prices(???)

I would gladly have ICT clearing things up :smiley:

//should b a member of SP500,DJ, NQ? being the earliest in for turns for divergences?//

not sure what you mean by that?..

also, here is pre-loaded chart with the major US indices : PerfCharts - StockCharts.com - Free Charts

p.s. tnx for the tip re: AVA fx, I wont be using it anymore.

Thanks, I guess I just missed it somehow. I must have been looking at it onmy phone or something.

did you guys do your homework already?.. :slight_smile:

I’m very curios whats your views on Open Interest on Cable increased by 36% last week?.. this gotta be significant, right, something is definitely boiling?.. ICT says 20% or more change in OI is significant, left alone 36%!

and question to Michael: do you monitor COT’s for US bonds at all? the 10 Year Note is in 5 year extreme short for the Commercials, shall we pay attention to it?..

cheers

[video=youtube_share;-g2GIplc8Ts]http://youtu.be/-g2GIplc8Ts[/video]

[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

Hey guys,

Has anyone had a look at ICTs preflight checklist after watching the first part in the trading plan developement series? for myself it became a lot more clearer, was wondering if anyone else experienced this?

Setup I am watching this week…

[B]AUD/USD[/B]

This week I will be looking to enter short on the AUD/USD pair.

We have taken out the stops above 1.06119 level and rejected pretty hard on friday. This all happened within a higher timeframe OTE. We have divergence between the AUD and NZD, 4 Hour Stoch, and between the USD and USD/CHF. The divergence between the AUD and NZD setup a turtle soup for AUD and a Reflection pattern on the NZD (converging with HTF resistance level and 127% Fib from point A to B. I was thinking we would of seen a short at 1.0480 level OTE since we broke market structure to the downside marked by red trendline, that we blew through that pretty hard but did manage to squeeze some pips out of the trade.

We do have important news events on Monday and Tuesday that could help these trades out…

Another setup I am watching is for something to form on the Fiber for a short. We are currently in HTF OTE and I’m waiting patiently for a clearer picture of resistance.

Below are ScreenShots of the AUD/USD and NZD/USD pairs for my analysis.

[B]AUD/USD[/B]

[B]NZD/USD[/B]

GLGT!!!

I did sign up for pricecharts.com this weekend, but I have yet to get my username and password. I am just curious to what open interest is doing on this pair. We have ran up from June’s low and now have been in a range since July. If anyone could help me out with this I would appreciate it. ScreenShot would be helpful…:cool:

I’ve noticed that too. Commercials got rid of their longs and are now shorting heavily. On top of that open interest increased by 36%. Seems that we might see a drop on cable. If they keep shorting they will also reach the yearly extreme net short level which would definetely be something to keep an eye on.

could be in for a big reversal, monthly time frame, trading within a specific range for a while now. We’re approaching the top of that range again now…

i’ll give it some time to manifest either way before jumping in this week :slight_smile:

Potential Entry Level for my Aussie Analysis…

Looking at the AUD/USD on a 15M after doing my top down analysis, we can see by using Friday’s High to Friday’s low we have on both AUD/USD and NZD/USD OTE’s setting up nicely at the R1 Daily Pivot levels pretty dead on to the Sweet Spot. AUD is also converging with the 1.0600 Institutional level once again dead on to the Sweet Spot.

On friday you can see more divergence between the two pairs marked in the screenshots by the green trendlines…

Everything is falling into place for these two pairs to go lower at least in my eyes…(they are a little foggy sometimes tho)

[B]AUD/USD[/B]

[B]NZD/USD[/B]

Are you getting the Open Interest from the pricecharts.com site? if so could you post a screenshot? If you aren’t getting it from this site can you tell me which site you might be getting them from. Thanks

If not to much to ask I would like to see the Aussie Open Interest also…

I’m trying to make some sense of the 1st trading plan series vid and this is what i came up with so far…would appreciate your comments ICT.

This is my first attempt to construct a weekly plan based on my Macro Economic Perspective on the Major Markets.

Interest Rates:
US = 0.25%, UK = 0.50%, EU = 0.75%
Since the US is the weaker of the three it indicates an overall risk on scenario. All three interest rates seem to be on the lower part of the cycle which would hint that at some point in the future we could expect the interest rates to start increasing gradually.

US T-Notes SMT Divergenence:
Bearish divergence showing between the US 10 yr note and the US 2 yr note. The US 10 yr note broke the high of 18/6 while the US 2 yr note is still far behind. This might be an indication that a reversal is underway. Need to monitor throughout the week.

5 yr Note yield divergence between US / German / UK:
Bearish divergence showing. The US 5 yr Note yield so far failed to break the high of 18/6 while the UK and German ones have already broke higher. Might be an indication that a reversal in about to happen. Need to monitor throughout the week.

CRB Index
The CRB index is presently rallying which should translate in strength in foreign currencies. If it breaks above 604.84 (high of 28/2) and resistance turns into support we might see foreign currencies rally further while if it bounces they might drop in line with the SMT divergence on the Note yields.

USDX
Comparing the low of 30/4 with where price is today 14/9 there is some bearish divergence showing. This will be invalid if cable and fiber break the high of 30/4.

Dow/Nasdaq/SP500
Posting higher highs and higher lows, risk on scenario so far.

COT
Commercial have been increasing their shorts and on Euro they are very close to the yearly extreme low which is an indication that price might soon drop. Same on the British Pound but they need to accumulate more shorts to get to the yearly extreme low. It is interesting that on the GBP there is a sudden increase in open interest while their shorts are increasing.

USDX Key Levels:
10050, 9950, 9900, 9820, 9760, 9700, 9650, 9550, 9460

EUR/USD Key Levels:
1.295, 1.335, 1.268, 1.310, 1.348, 1.282, 1.325, 1.303, 1.318

GBP/USD Key Levels:
1.625, 1.602, 1.616, 1.646, 1.596, 1.655, 1.632, 1.640, 1.608

Considering the above I believe the current environment to be a buy program but with a strong potential for a reversal due to the divergences in the notes and the short selling of the Commercials . This week’s strategy will be to scalp long until there is a clearer sign in price of a reversal in the form of a three day bearish patten in which case I will then change bias to shorts only and try to hold for longer.

Presently I’m getting open interest from this site.
Current Commitments of Traders Charts

here you are:

attaching the whole spreadsheet up to date, no COT for NZD available

Commitment of Traders (Deseg data v 2.0002a).zip (1.01 MB)