I remember someone saying:

‘‘it is not always black or white, folks… there is lot of grey areas’’
:wink:

and I’ll repeat the quote just underneath your post too:

When in doubt, stay out.

Very sound advice. :35:

GLGT.

Hi ICT,
I’d like to make a request for one of the Friday night PTC Lessons segments.
Could you please do some discussion on the futures contracts and insights that can be gleaned from the current and lead month price differences.
Plus after watching the latest PTC (17th) some more on intra-day session highs and lows would be great.
Many Thanks

Trampampam :stuck_out_tongue:

[B]Trade Setup for Sept. 19th 2012 (AUSSIE once again…)[/B]

I’m kind of unhappy that my trade from yesterday didn’t pan out at the 0450 level, but I should have known better. Like I said in my last post there are probably potential stops under 0420, which they got and then ran price on upward. I would be a liar if I didn’t say this really pissed me off, but after a long nap and time to clear my head I went back stalking another setup.

Last night I watched price as it made it’s way back down to the 0420 level. My limit buy order got entered and it came off pretty nicely during the Asian KillZone. This morning I took some profits at the AR High and when we got to the LO KillZone I pulled the plug on this trade completely at 0465.

While I was waiting for price to get back down to OTE for another long I traded the Fiber short at 3070 which is also CPP. I held onto this trade until the Aussie got close to the 0440 level. I then took full profits on this trade, a little early but got a big portion of the day.

You can see why I took a long on Aussie from my screenshots below. Once price came down to 0440 I placed a limit buy order at 0434 which is the Sweet Spot converging with MS1 and old low. From the screenshots below you can see I am aiming high and call me crazy but my projected target is 640 pips away at 1.1080 level. We had a leg up with a pull back and then I’m projecting the second leg up. This converges with Fib projection 200% level and an old yearly high from last year.

I hope this works out because I need a little break from trading and this would give me that break I have been waiting for. Only time will tell, but if it fails I’m sure I will pick myself back up and stalk another setup.

[B]AUD/USD Analysis[/B]

[B]Possible Projected Price Level[/B]

[B]Open Position View[/B]

GLGT!!!

Update: I am ready for NYO to send price lower, if this happens I have my trigger finger ready to pull the plug on this trade. I am looking for the intraday highs to possible provide some support for a lift off higher…

Update: NYO provided a nice push high off CPP and intraday OTE, I believe we will see today’s ADR high at 0500 area…

Extremely spot on ICT… right to the pip… unfortunately for me all my target areas werent reach today haha…

Just lucky I guess. :wink:

“The harder I train, the luckier I get” - Michael Jordan

carl, regarding the Yields… do you also look at the Bond charts…?

Just looking at the 10yr Bond it looks as though Market Structure has recently broken to the downside(across daily/weekly TFs) and rising support from April 2011 has been breached… The 10yr Bond could go back up to retest that ‘rising-support-turned-resistance’ (meaning yields drop as that happens in the short term i.e your bear move) but in the longer term there is the possibility Bonds could head lower after that bounce from resistance and so push Yields significantly higher, it might not happen, but that’s what I’m keeping an eye on and it’s just some thoughts I have.

I know this sound’s ridiculous and i don’t know if anyone might have came up with this kind of request before. Main problem with my trading is low equity and while trying to build it bid to at-least 5,000$, lost 2 micro accounts.

Been through many signal service’s but in vain. Haven’t had success with them.
I just want to know if ICT has any plan’s on giving out signal’s ? Like we have signal’s provider’s out there ?

No he’s more teach a man to fish

Watch ICTs videos on risk management. You do NOT need a massive amount of money to build an account into something substantial, you need time and patience…

All the signals are in the charts, its amazing what a bit of simple annotation does once you’ve marked up your key levels and identified whats going on (search and destroy this week in the GBP/USD).

Agree with that IyaJenkei. I was only trying to request signal’s/call’s for few days which can in-turn help me execute the trades with confidence.
Everyone’s trading equity will take a new turn if ICT gives out calls.

I can assure you that your problem is not low equity my friend. You need to want to learn to be able to find the signals yourself, not expect someone to give them to you. With a lot of effort and dedication you can become that guy. The power is in your hands.

Get trading with a demo account if you want confidence in the methods. Very useful confirmation and zero risk.

Get good in the demo account, then transfer the same skills to the live account. The pips will look after themselves if you’ve done the leg work…

ICT could have in turn a bigger matter to deal with… I am not licensed to give Trade Advice. My material is in the realm of this is how I look at it but not necessarily what you yourselves should do with your money.

I’d love nothing more than to tell you what to do and see you profit from it… however, to protect myself and you all from CFTC and the such, I simply can not.

Don’t give up! You can do this if you hang in there and dig your heels in.

:57:

it is ridiculous!

I’m afraid you’re at the wrong place fella…
…and with this ‘‘approach’’ to trading you’ll loose much more than 2 accounts… however we’ll be on the other side to take your money, so thanks in advance :wink:

Hi Pipstages

I believe you have a genuine request, but suppose if ICT give you the signal for a week or two and you made good return by using those signal and advice. My question is what you will do from the 3rd week loose all the money you made on last two weeks because you will have no clue what to do.

So pls don’t rely on any type of signal, ICT already gave all the advice and signal or Million dollar strategy, pls go through all the videos and his comments, you will manage to give good and profitable signal to yourself.

Z

That would be nice. Easy money. But honestly I like learning these techniques more than I’d like trading your signals. Both would be awesome lol. I kno you won’t always be around so this videos are a lot more valuable to me.

ICT cant nor will he do that cus he is not a signal service and he will get in trouble with cftc if he does cus he isnt licenced to give out signal service
. he already had problems when he opened the millionaires guild.

If you are asking for signals you are an INVESTOR and NOT a trader! That’s fine of course, but if your goal is to become a trader you have to do the leg work and study study study study study…

YOU have to spend hours glancing at charts and learning about economics and how the various investment vehicles play together. No one can do that for you. Tips and tutorials help, but in the end it’s YOU trading, so YOU have to come up with a strategy and actually do the work.

ICT is doing people a great service by providing those videos, just found them myself. He’s actually one of the few guys that makes good videos that aren’t littered with nonsense.

By the way, if you blow your account it’s because:

A) You’re overleveraged (aka greedy).
B) You haven’t tested your strategy properly on a demo account.
C) You haven’t backtested your strategy.
D) You traded drunk (I did that once…great fun)
E) You aren’t disciplined enough to follow a system that actually works.
F) You aren’t patient enough and are over-trading in situations where it’s just not clever.

Most of the time it’s a combination of that.

If you have a $1k account and trade full lots, you should go back to the Babypips school and read the section about leverage. :wink: