Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Entered on SMT Divergence

Just closed for +60 pips

Am now up 10% over the last 2.5 weeks or so, since I started posting trades live.

Just re watched Larry Williams. Learn how to fall before learn how to fly and future millionaires trading course… All good stuff :slight_smile:

Hi Matt,

Here’s a free custom indicator that will let you view USDX on your FXCM account as shown below.

And the Dow Jones FXCM Dollar Index (USDOLLAR) is tradable on your account. You may need to add it to your Symbols list by clicking on the Symbols button on the Trading Station and selecting it as shown below.

If you have more questions about this, feel free to ask me in the Broker Aid Station.

Jason

Glad I did that. Nice to come home to see more.

I think we’re seeing the trend following banks having their stops taken out by the commercials. Every session is selling off.

I’m not vindictive…but it does make me smile a little.

Guys when you draw your fibs from recent swing hight to recent swing low for ote long, can i use 3 or 4 swing lows before recent low?

Great stuff Vinster, I love it when a plan comes together:

:slight_smile:

So nice when all the levels line up and play ball. The accuracy you can achieve still blows my mind for choosing TP levels!

Another good haul for you guys today. Keep up the good work!

Long EUR/USD

SMT Divergence:

At the same time price is showing support on the 1.30200 level:

Entered on OTE:

Edit: Closed early for +10 pips as divergence started to show a downturn.

Watched a bit of LW myself the last few days. He’s an alpha male. Serious student of the craft. “Good luck and good trading” is one of his phrases. ICT picked a great mentor.

I can’t handle it any longer. I took another 1/3rd off at 151 pips. The remaining 1/3rd is BE +2 pips. I’m kicking myself for getting out too soon and kicking myself for not staying in long enough. +3% for the week so far and no need to risk anymore.

It wouldn’t hurt my feelings if it kept going down but it won’t hurt my account if it comes back up.

nice to see so many people being profitable :slight_smile: nice guys. will reenter the fun (live) on monday and join the party. btw vinster don’t beat yourself up. in my eyes the current level is very reasonable to take some off. coulde see some sort of a bounce imo

Well done Dodge! [ QUOTE=DodgeV83;437444]Entered on SMT Divergence

Just closed for +60 pips

Am now up 10% over the last 2.5 weeks or so, since I started posting trades live.[/QUOTE]

I have to say, i do think EURUSD is a good buy here for 40-50pips before NFP.

Thanks for the insight Kubio!

We reached the 1.3020 in the Asia session overnight. That trinity concept doesn’t stop to amaze me

Nice one… Did you place your sl 30 pips above the entry?

Do you guys think it will blow the stops to the upside afte NFP is released…I say…pretty good chance…looking at 1hr…we are in a OTE and usdx also in an OTE…tell me what you think…I plan not to trade for a week but still I can practice on the demo account :slight_smile:

Guys is that a SMT divirgence on USDX and EUR on ote + resistance? Market should go up next week?

I’m getting ready to go long $EURUSD here for the following reasons:

• 50% fib retracement of the bigger move up.
  • Psychological level 1.3000.
  • RSI divergence on the H1 chart.
  • I still believe price is attracted to 1.3500 before turning bearish.

With all that said, it’s just another trade. Keep it tight, guys :wink:

Cheers

Are you guys familiar with the Quarters Theory?
It adopts a view of the market where each 1000-pip segment between two major round numbers (1.3000, 1.4000…) is divided into four segments of 250 each, and price is like a vehicle that attempts to complete these quarters within a certain time window. Interesting read from a few years back, book by Ilian Yotov to give credit to the author.

it seemed possible but strange, mainly because i’m unable to figure price in mechanical movement from one set of digits to another. Though this fiber fall from 3250ish to 3000 could be a perfect example of the flagship ‘large quarter trade’, 250 pips inside of 3 days, in anticipation of significant news!

Oh yes.I have read that before.As I can see from his name he is a fellow Bulgarian but lives in the USA…always the same case :smiley: So does this mean we can anticipate that this would be a huge support for the euro or may price want to go down another 250 pips.

hey cyanidez,

*“50% fib”…could be 62 or 79,did you find a key level(support or resistance) on daily or H4 there?
*“psychological level 1.3000” BRN(big round number) …this is a reason,yes.
*“Rsi on H1”…I like to stay on higher tf when Im looking a swing low on daily. *"I still believe price is attracted"......[B]The market doesnt care what you believe[/B].this is not a reason definitely.

So, it could reverse here but for me there is not enough reasons to buy at this moment and take care about NFP today.
GLGT!