Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

well, 3000 certainly is very significant level and within that theory, if transition into down quarter is not successful it will turn around and attempt 3250 again. 'm really interested in seeing how price does on news release, it’s already come down 250 fast so another 200 down is less likely than 2 days ago. Are we going to still see a spike down through this major 3000, or just a straight shoot up? just a weird situation

I found the USDX indicator for FXCM. Can someone tell me how to install it in order to get it on the top half of the chart. I’m able to install it on the bottom just like a simple indie RSI or something but I want to see it as the main price chart.

thx

I gather that is for FXCM’s MarketScope, ie not MT4. I’m sure that a query on the FXcodebase forum will produce a quick answer

hey IbePippin,

Back in 2011, I participated at one of Michael`s webinar.He asked the audience a question:“when you are looking to a chart,what do you see?”.I answered at that time…“pips”:),another guy said “key levels”…than Michael gave us the correct answer:“the others”.We need to see where is the others money. If we reach that level the half of the problem is solved.Imho all that mathematical tools are useless if we dont learn how to see this.Where are the buy stops,buy limits,sell stops,sell limits,SL?This week I found 5 posible trades. All 5 trades worked well but I choosed only one (short cable) because I saw clearly where is the money and because I am very picky.Stop hunt was clearly:).

Sorry for my english ,guys
GLGT!

ya it’s marketscope

I couldn’t find instructions on the thread that I found the indi so ya I might have to.

hi everybody,
can someone tell me if this right or wrong?
divergence at h1 + OTE = long at eurusd

thanks

Wrong bro: for long entries we look for divergences on the lows and viceversa!

this may help

This trade risked about 1% and has gotten over 5%, this last 1/3rd just paper so far.

Be careful getting long in this market, guys. This is panic selling by the banks who are not closing positions in profit, from my perspective. We’ll need to see them get get reoriented in the new down trend before they start behaving like we have come to expect. Down trends can be really strong compared to ups.

ICT says he doesn’t want thanks but he’ll have to live with it. Thank you, ICT. I didn’t figure any of this out. I’m just doing what you said works for you. Thank you.

Great point PipARush,
for me, understanding psychology of levels and where stops are and whose pain is whose gain is just major. if i don’t get that sense, no entry for me. Though i agree with the view that systematic winning by the institutions must have a larger map of price objectives that is somewhat independent of the whims and moods of the crowds. In that way i incline to believe they know what ‘value’ is for a pair, and where they want to take it, and they will optimize the path by collecting as much along the way with stop hunts, Judas, session plays and all that is seen every day. Perhaps a largely pure number game is the structure for every mind trick that’s manifested on the surface in trading. :44:

Congrats for a good trade and opening of the year :slight_smile:

Why is the market not moving off this news?

Long Cable 16016
OTE NYKZ one 2 min b4 NFP (living on the edge)

Fiber and Cable are selling off for the pass 2 days. I doubt it will go down farther. Buying it before the news with a tight stop loss… we shall see

This is like taking the big air jump at the snowboard park. “Just go for it man. It doesn’t matter that you land it. It matters that you lived the way you wanted to.”

There is goes. I guess that’s why it’s called the holy grail. It even survives NFP. Congrats longs.

Took 30 pips first profit

The sellers are taking out their profits,it`s Friday.I think this is the reason Fiber,Cable are going up little bit…

Yes, 30 pips as always.

Yes, we also ran the potential stops around the 1.3060 level.

I was short from 1.3055. Lets see how this plays out… I said I wasnt gonna trade, but hopefully good for at least 20 pips. 10 pip SL.

literal truth bro,

where is that Good entry NOT on the edge?
:cool: