Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Okay you MT4 programming dynamos…

I have a challenge for you. The Larry Williams Accumulation Distribution formula is based on the cumulative line established by the moves from the close from open. This is the “Professional Perspective”… not the be confused with the “Street Money Perspective” the open from the previous close.

I want an indicator that plots the cumulative line established from the open to previous candle close. The logic should be easy to work out as it is similiar to the existing formula for LW’s A/D formula.

Why do I want you to create it?

If you plot the A/D indi and overlay this concept… you will “see” the inner workings of how the Smart Money operates and the Street Money get fleeced.

This indi must be free to users of this forum and I will credit it’s author and include it in the first post of this thread. I have similiar tools in my personal arsenal… but this is one concept I want to share via MT4 and need your help in developing the indi for MT4 application.

Have at it folks… the clock begins… now!

:57:

This tool may be useful for those desiring to further analyse COT data.

COT Wizard 2.0 - InformedTrades

Can anybody explain me COT report? Are we following commercials or large specs? Is it inverted relationship or what? I cant understand

Not sure if this what you are after, all I did is change the current close to previous close. A/D Blue line

ADMOD.zip (2.22 KB)

Attached are COT indicators and download tool. - Different from the previous above

MetaCOT.zip (51.1 KB)

Trade Stocks and Commodities with the Insiders: Secrets of the COT Report (2005) — Larry Williams

Inner Circle Trader’s Market Review 07/22/12 - YouTube (at 16:00 mins)
Inner Circle Trader’s PTC 09/08/12 - YouTube (at 18:50 mins)
Inner Circle Trader’s PTC 09/14/12 - YouTube (at 6:30 mins)
Inner Circle Trader’s PTC 09/08/12 - YouTube (entire video) — includes COT and volume
Inner Circle Trader 12/06/12 - YouTube (at 1:00 min) — end of contract effect on OI
Inner Circle Trader’s Trade Plan Development Part 5 - YouTube (at 38:00 mins, and 59:00 mins) — setting up Barchart.com
Inner Circle Trader’s PTC 09/14/12 - YouTube (at 7:30 mins) — OI increase at resistance - a sell signal
Inner Circle Trader’s Market Review 09/16/12 - YouTube (at 8:00 mins)

Wow - this thread is seriously starting to rock - always has done - but with the new Glossary by Clint and the Video Index by Peterma and people like Rods goodwill to search for answers such as above for newcomers this is reaching far beyond the normal boundaries. Great stuff guys.

H4 Long OTE with H1 Stoc Div and H1 Correlated Pair Div. Liimit 57pips, Stop 27pips

H4

H1

i’m in the same trade. so much reasons… lokz, holy grail, smt divergence with cable and usdx, reflection, ote, 20 level, ksr, cable ote as well and also m5 ote within bigger ote… probably still forgot some.

my first live trade of the year, after a lot of good demo trades over the last 3 weeks. let’s see!

I did not intend to trade today, ie being a Monday. However, looking that the Chart everything just seemed to scream ‘go Long’, as you also discovered. So Far so good. What is your TP?

hope it’s not too obvious! if the trade seems to good to be true, it most likely is. tp1 30 pips, tp2 50 pips, tp3 1.3120, final target 1.3150

Hi
quoted is my post from page 445 which i kindly need help with…just dont know what im doing wrong with updating etc etc…
TIA

Id like to see a break above that swing at 1.3055 for confirmation of bullish MS. That’ll come in nicely around the 30 pip TP.

Long here too.

Thank You Black Swan!

Special thanks should go to peterma for creating such a marvellous reference resource. I suspect that it will be much used.

My Analyses for Fibre for possible reactions going forward

I’m curious as to what your experience will show us. So far, if ICT does it, that’s what I’ll do without a step to the right or the left. Taking partial profit and moving stops to BE changes all the math once it’s done. The 1:3 or 1:1.7 is a completely new equation once stops are at BE and you have already taken some. I like math but haven’t done much with statistics or probabilities. Being at BE with banked safe profit makes your trade have a risk of 0 and guaranteed reward of 30 pips + possibly more. Being in a position of having a risk of 0 in a higher probability trade is probably why we hear this as being a trade management method by so many traders. You are cutting out some reward on the first trade but the second half of the trade is like opening a high probability position with a negative stop loss. Even if you are wrong and it moves against you, you win. That sounds pretty rational to me.

MrGekko,

If you are using the MetaCOt indicator for MT4 you need to go to the CFTC website:

About the COT Reports - CFTC

From Market Reports select Commitment of Traders
Select Historical Compressed
Go to the second from bottom group - Futures & Options Combined Reports
Pick your year(s) in text format

Fibre long @ 1.3025. Aiming for 1.3090.

Let see :slight_smile:

EUR/USD Long

SMT Divergence:

1.30200 convergence with the OTE:

Entry on OTE of the bounce: