Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Nice one guys, back in Long for NYO:

SL below the LO low, anticipating this to hold in order to maintain MS.

Took some profits on the LO trade (around 1.3045), risk suitably managed, took this trade too.

Iā€™d really like to see that 1.3050 level breakā€¦ Otherwise I think we may be in for a bit of consolidation until Thursday. Limited news related volatility until the BoE rates decision on Thursdayā€¦

EDIT: LOL 2 seconds later, there it is :slight_smile:

nice everyone. also took 10% off at 1.3045, SL at 1.3012. very likely we will see 1.3055. will take 50% off there and lock in some profits on the remaining portion, as the whole move is going slower than i expected.

edit: :stuck_out_tongue:

Be aware there is a glitch with this version due to CFTC changing the link path data. Iā€™ve had an email from Tien who wrote this and he will be updating this when he can but he is not very well currently.

i donā€™t know if you guys use trendlines at all, sometimes they work nicely, useful for timing or to confirm ote entries and dealing ranges.

Nice pick guys, but Iā€™m trying to learn. Why in some occasions you look at the Market Flow and in this case you went long on a Daily, 4 HR and 1 HR DOWN Flow?

This confuse me a lilā€¦ Anyway as the last 1 HR candle confirm you are right and Iā€™m wrong. LOL

Because market structure is more important than market flow. Check out ICTs videos on the subject. They are part of the trade plan development series. Very powerful concepts! (as you can tell, by all of the good trades happening today)

EDIT: Also, have a look at my analysis a few pages back for some examples of market structure and how it is used to determine a directional bias.

Out at +30pips. SMT Divergence shows USD trading at the low, where EUR is not trading at the high.

Am now up 13.1% since posting trades live.

Makes perfectly sense.
Is correct if I say that the 1 HR Fiberā€™s Market Structure will change bias under 1.2996? Just to make sure Iā€™m on the right trackā€¦

as mentioned by jonnycab,

and with respect to 1.30, major round number, support for upmove friday, that move broke structure on several time frames, looking into H1 frame there is a HS pattern, right shoulder down into 79 ote and 1.30 not challenged at the time. All this just in line with assumption that 1.30 has been viewed as key level so far.

i just now saw that there was a grail on fiber daily as well. ill definitely hold a portion of my fiber long until 1.3160 or so. might be a big move.
all in all: up 2.1%, locked in another 0.5%, 100% winners this year. 2013, here i come :wink:

Dont forget about the new (albeit higher) lows formed today around 1.3020 (still visible on the 1H TF). We need to break these first to indicate a possible continuation of the move downwards. Then weā€™d be looking at breaking the lows around 1.2996.

:slight_smile: good eye for detail, also on h4

Consistency is key, I donā€™t regret exiting this trade early.

But I usually donā€™t consider SMT divergence unless itā€™s happening on a support/resistance level. Would I be better off leaving these trades to run, even when I see signs of a reversal? I donā€™t think so, but will need more analysis before being sure.

Great stuff, good support at the LO high, then boom, off we go again :slight_smile:

Good trading Dodge :slight_smile:

Profitabilty (& consistency) is what its all about! It all adds up!

HI KEN

Thanks for pointing me to the right file for downloadā€¦
I still have the same problem after i update the fileā€¦clearly im doing something wrongā€¦
Also following the exact directions as in the ā€˜read meā€™ file that comes with the downloadā€¦
Please help meā€¦

Hi,

Iā€™ve just started to add MS into my analysis tools. So far itā€™s been great.

Donā€™t know if anyone else took this trade, but the Sunday Asia open had a OTE and Fibre, Cable divergence based on the 1hr Resistance level.

Closed out 90% of the trade @1.3096.

Have small position left with a tight stop loss as i am anticipating a bounce of the big fig or at least that we will not break it today.
Outcome is pretty good for me risked a little less then 1% made about 2% been scaling out of the position all the way! so pretty happy
It great when everything works out well!
Looks like every oneā€™s been on ball today as i have seen lots of members join the the hunt and make a killing :smiley:

EDIT CLOSED ALL Of the trade the big fig looks like is going to hold:46:

[video=youtube_share;oP-mHhvzTNM]http://youtu.be/oP-mHhvzTNM[/video]

Viewed live trade example. Playback is increased to 250% for time purposes. All the comments were dubbed after recordingā€¦ as my mic wasnā€™t on during screen capturing.

Hope you enjoy itā€¦

[B]GLGT[/B] :57: