Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Was eyeing that myself. Didnt trade it though (trying to stick to the rules for once :p, Fiber trades only for 6 months or so to see how we get on). Quite a bounce at yesterdays old Asian range high on the Fiber. Maybe good for a few pips.

Long? I closed my previous position.

ā€œA banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.ā€
-Mark Twain.

Seems like only Yen is going to bring me profit today.

ā€œA banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.ā€
-Mark Twain.

#DXH3 of course, how could I not realise that ! :33:

Hi, only just introduced to Wolf waves myself and found wolfwave_3 indicator on the forex-indicators.net. If the inputs are 6, 3, 2 they map out your yellow set-up.

Again, I am completely new to wolf waves and am not sure they can ever be effectively programmed but it may help.

Good luck with your trading

Hi all, long time lurker here. I believe the price opened between the statistical maxima for today, the 3 upper red lines are all 99% extrema using different normally distributed variations, so I assumed a short bias. The 3 lower red lines are the same but the bottom extremes. Itā€™s the main part of my strategy which helps me determine daily bias (keep in mind that I make the assumption that the price is normally distributed), after that I use ICTā€™s teachings to enter and manage trades (Thank you for your risk management videos ICT!). Over a period of 4630 trading days the price remained between the outer red lines 74.08% of the time and 34.98% of the time between the inner red lines, while the day price closed 67.01% of the time between the inner red lines; so it gives a pretty good indication where the daily maxima will probably form. However the signal loses strength as the day progresses since the new price fluctuations arenā€™t in the calculated maxima (which I calculate the day prior to the trading day), so have to work on that. Does anyone else use normal distribution and/or calculus in their strategy?

Damn you, Fiber! It was cheating on us. It just bounced off support to retest resistance again. :slight_smile:

-Mark Twain.

lolā€¦ I saw thatā€¦ Fiber is tricking your mind. Keep your poker faceā€¦ j/k.

Seems me price meeting friday low resistance level. And last two day was 130 pips up in fiber, so retracement is imminent. On the other hand resistance level with OTE good confluence to short!

That is a another good analysis for todayā€¦ Glad you see thatā€¦
Like what I said earlier, we trade what we see, how we see, and (I may add) base on fundamental (news/events).

Well, today it didnā€™t work out for me :slight_smile: but thatā€™s okā€¦ There is always another opportunity. Thanks!

Usdx daily off support / a/d divergence on daily (fibre) Stops finally raided at 3120 - more longs now also stopped /
Us bonds finally looking to go up (after holding steady yesterday/today despite the recent rise in fibre)

(seasonal tendency is fibre bearish first 2 wks of Jan)

• Tuesday posting the high of the week?

Iā€™m short - hoping for the weekā€™s move

Sorry - a/d div on HOURLY at NYO - was watching this last night, but waited for bonds to move first - finally have done so - new higher high over this past 3 days being posted.

most people are busy with the usd trades nowā€¦
maybe for later attention, how cool are these waves,
60 pips! on this attempt so far

Yeah but check out the SMT divergence,
Cable making lower lows / Fiber makes higher lows
Cable makes lower highs / Fiber makes higher highs?
Iā€™m staying out for nowā€¦

Cable is testing itā€™s support at 1.60 I think. Weā€™ll see.

-Mark Twain.

Does anyone trade USD/JPY today?

-Mark Twain.

Aiming to go long on the hourly OTE

Also, on the 15 min is there possibly a Wolf Wave forming at the same level.

I am relatively new so please excuse any glaring mistakes :-), may never reach the 1.3050 level but ready if it does.

OK BE trade again. Took this based on an OTE I thought I saw from yesterdayā€™s Asian range low to yesterdayā€™s high. The sweet spot was 1.6051 and I had the daily trinity overbought at around 1.6147. Thatā€™s why I took it anyway. Moved SL to BE after 15 pips move and now realise I shouldnā€™t have taken it. Classic over-trading, no loss, but lesson learnt.

Need to clear the charts and start again and see what I canā€¦

Question, while Iā€™m on daily trinity:

If the Shift Hours is set to 5 as standard and I am using a GMT +2 broker, do I need to set the trinity to -2??

IE we are 5 hours ahead of NY which would mean setting at 0, but then subtract a further 2 hours for GMT +2 broker??

Does that make sense?? :confused:

Iā€™m assuming of course Michael set it to 5 and is basing it off NY time rather than GMT.

Even after I sustained some loses, my bias is still long on Cable. We will see 1.62 or even 1.63 till end of January.

-Mark Twain.

Wolf Wavesā€¦