Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Quick question, are you guys using an indicator for Wolfe Waves… I found some for MT4.

Or are you drawing them manually. Also are you driving the short (or long) from point 3 to 4 and then the opposite long (or short) from point 4 to 5 and finally final target from point 5 to next point (we’ll call it point 6).

How are you using them is my 2nd question, basically?

Knucklehead, great word… :35:

Hi Shaer, i believe the numbers on swings need be such that 3 is outside of 1-2 range, and 4 is inside the 1-2 range.

Jason - any comments?

I’ve been struggling to get the FXCM MT4 (Demo) platform working for several months. When it first installed it never saved the various tool-bars and I had to keep resetting every time I went into FXCM, which is not the end of the world but is really irritating. I spoke with FXCM support and after several attempts they told me I had to “Run as Administrator”, which I don’t have to with any other MT4 platform? Anyway I did that and it worked for awhile and then just froze and was unusable. Not giving up, I re-installed FXCM MT4 and started using it again (still Run as Administrator) and I was OK with that. I was ill over Christmas and didn’t use FXCM - I tried using it day before yesterday and the account has been made invalid!

I’ve no problem with the support team they’ve all tried to help but from my perspective trying to use FXCM MT4 is just too much hassle.

we have a new recording from Michael on the youtube channel, you may want to watch it, it explains how to draw and use for targets. The lines i draw them manually, and it seems there are some good indicators out there.

p.s. How is Montreal these days? :slight_smile: visited there a few years back in Jan and man was it chilly!

Another bullish candle on 4hr chart. Time to go long Cable again.

“Vi veri universum vivus vici.”

Thanks, yes I will watch the video. Right now it’s maybe 2-3 degrees celcius but a few weeks ago was a little colder and a LOT of snow this year.

AUD/USD: I should mention that 1.05 was very resistive. We breached that resistance, and I’m longing this pair after 1.051.

Happy trading, folks.

Yes, I had that plan too, to trade only Cable or Fiber. I think I prefer Fiber but I’ve also been looking back at the USD/CAD too and a few other pairs. Whether I’ll trade them or not I don’t know but I’m again thinking the D1/4HR/1HR is where I want to focus.

re: daily trinity, when I set it to ‘‘0’’ it matches 00:00 GMT (my broker’s time), so ‘‘0’’ is either for midnight GMT or matches your broker time (depends how is coded I suppose?), take it from there… probably the easiest way is, just put vertical line where want it to start and play with the settings?

p.s. re: overtrading, I have a rule in my trading plan that states: no trading [U]at all[/U] the day after a good, profitable trade, dont wanna ruin the victory and give all the gains back. So, I didnt even look at the charts until an hour ago.

Hope this helps

Here is why I like to keep an eye on us t bonds:
First image is 1 hr (10yr) going back to Dec18, I had the red support line which gave support on 4 days.

The bottom red line was very recent support/ resistance /support - 10 yr refused to go below that yesterday even though fibre was rising and usdx was falling.

The interesting thing is how this can get you out even intraday.

The second image is 15min over past 3 days - bond price hit the top line at 15.00 gmt - I’ve noticed many times that this will stall a fibre move - sure enough fibre turned one hour later - plenty of time to get out either partially or fully.

The future? - USDX 15 min today now looks similar to today’s 15 min 10yr - the big difference is that over the last 3 days they are opposed - lower highs in usdx - higher highs in 10yr, so which will win?

BTW ignore the thin red line on the top image - that was me watching the 10 yr fall :slight_smile:

Damn, you people trade everything. US Dollar Index? T-Bonds? I never took a look at those.

Nice logic, works great. It’s -2 for me for it to line up to 00:00 GMT. Like the overtrading tip too.

Cheers Nick.

LOL - only use them as guides - only trade fibre - remember ICT says to stay focused - see the usdx triad videos - great insight.

I will. Thanks.

Overall I am still bearish on the fiber so I am going to try and not trade until the sell set up arises. (plus my attention to my day job has been zero these past two days) I’ve been trying to get long this week into the OTE area but as I have 3.5% locked in for the week, I’ll now keep my attention to the shorts.

Also been playing with the Wolfe Waves (albeit very briefly) and looking at the charts I’m hoping I’m spotting a few, interestingly too that may be lining up with my OTE in the sell zone.

So, USD Index goes up, Fiber goes down. USD Index goes down, Fiber goes up. Am I right? And if I’m right, does this apply to other currencies, like Cable? Sorry for these questions, but I’m really interested now.

Ignore previous question, I’m studying this right now, maybe I’ll ask something later.

My take on tonight’s fibre 15 min - or is it wishful thinking :slight_smile: