Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

My opinion:
We were at a confluence resistance. Monthly pivot point plus 386 retr of last swing plus mid fig. A good confluence level is 10 or so pips in a tight region. You are trading the monthly pivot, I’m trading fib, the next guy is trading mid figures and before we know it, the whole market has turned. I think this is in line with ICT’s concept that support and resistance trumps everything else. This is one of those days when we wished we had more screens to show more potential S/R lines.

Ah, a market student. Post your math, please. Or your indicator. I’m always wanting to find new ways of taking away the house advantage. Maybe I’ll impress Kate Bosworth…

Something like this maybe?

Peterma what program are you using to have the T note charts and I assume that you can save the charts? Also, does anyone know how ICT locks the large price block tag to a high or low as he does in some videos?

Thanks you to all the helpful followers out there. With out everyone I think I would still be in the dark ages of trading.

Hi Vinster and everyone else!

I see a confluence of fib resistances at the 1.3185 price level (or thereabouts) and again at 1.3218 on the 4H.
Any thoughts on that?

Full album: Fib Confluence - Imgur

Thanks everyone for your input!

Few post ago I found a download of mt4 but that confused me. Tried drawing these wolf waves manually but 3rd wave should below/above the first wave. You may watch again Michael’s lattest video…

Attached is a Wolfe Wave resource that I collected many months ago. Maybe one day I’ll get around to having another look. Note that I’ve removed the copyright material.

Wolfe Wave Indicators.zip (1.07 MB)

Up until ICT’s Tweet, I had not heard a lot about Wolfe Waves. Does anyone remember any of ICT’s older posts or videos mentioning these. They seem to occur contra to market structure. We’ve been closing the books at work the last couple of weeks, so sorry if I’ve missed conversations on these, but I’d appreciate any feedback.

Hey, thank you so much for this :slight_smile:

Total mess. Fiber and Cable almost didn’t move at all during Asian session. AUD/USD fell down to 1.049 after hitting 1.051. Charts look horrible today, there are no economic indicators for today to move the market, and I’m thinking about staying flat, or trading something else.

“Vi veri universum vivus vici.”

Does anyone use Killzones and other methods with any other pairs apart form Fiber and Cable ??
Seem’s like when the fiber and cable are choppy, there are other pairs which provide good oppurtunity…But wasn’t sure ig EJ or EA and such pairs are actively traded during LO and NYO…

How does a chart look horrible?? :eek: I don’t know why you’d think that low movement in the Asian session is indicative of the day ahead… It’s a great time to position yourself for tomorrow’s rate decision.

I didn’t say that. I say what happened, not what will happen. Past tense.

Cable looks undecided about on which side should it go. Fiber too. Only news can move these pairs somewhere.

“Vi veri universum vivus vici.”

Is this the NEW thread of ICT ?

Apologies - my mistake.

I’m not sure why you say that only news can move currencies somewhere. What about my great great-grandfather’s company in Germany which plans on buying $1,000,000,000’s worth of Chevrolet Cruzes today? :wink:

Jokes aside, it’s better not to state things as absolute certainties when FX is all about probabilities. Fiber may look undecided to you, but it certainly isn’t undecided to a vast array of speculators; I dare say myself included :51:

Anyway, I’m being an ass - time to stop now :slight_smile:

I’m not very good at “seeing” marketstructure yet, but I would say that MS for the fiber is looking bullish, isn’t it? We seem to have an ITL at 1.3000, which would have to be taken out for MS to change to bearish, right…? :slight_smile:

Yes for u may seem bullish but for long term traders who trade of the weekly charts its bearish cuz the price just bounced of resistance… Allways consider bigger time frames

Oh, okay. Because of the resistance at 1.3300?

Lol i dont know myself but Michael told us to base our analysis on higher time frames, daily or 4hour. Dont look much into 1h its like a entry time for swing traders

I use a UK co. ETX Capital , I just dump the image to the clipboard (hit shift+PrntScr), then I have imaging software where I can just press paste and then crop the image - any imaging software does the job.