Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

What if you’re a swing trader or short term / intraday trader? :smiley: (the 1H can be very useful here)

I agree though, always use the higher time frames. To be honest, Im not really sure what way I want to position myself for the remainder of the week, currently, the 15M TF is bullish (same deal on 1H), we’ve maintained the higher lows, (only just on the Fiber, my low for Asia is identical for the low just formed in London), Cable posted a higher a low, after diverging lower during Asia, while Fiber maintained its low. The short term highs have also been taken out. The short term low was also taken out on the USDX.

I was tempted for a long @ 1.3070 on the Fiber, but as I said, not very confident how things are going to play out. I’ll wait for now :). Im in no rush to jump in. I’ll see what NYO brings.

Sorry if I’m being an ass again but that made me laugh :wink:

Is the 4H or Daily Bearish in terms of MS?

Uh, H4…no. Daily…yes. The point?

pic upload

smt divergence with usdx, wolfe wave 5, ~1.31. tp1 hit, 2nd target at epa using the low of the 4 candle wick. 2nd target is ~ 1.3060

The point is, my higher time frame analysis indicates a push higher, confirmed by the 15M TF that I would use as an entry TF being a short term / intraday trader… and if Im wrong, I’ll learn a lot based on everyone elses contribution to these threads.

But its all good, we need more humour in these threads and if I can provide that, then great :slight_smile:

Ah, I see. As long as you can appreciate why I found what you said to be somewhat humorous, then it’s all good :slight_smile:

Absolutely, I re-read what I wrote, its somewhat ambiguous/confusing, it should have been clarified with my HTF directional bias first :slight_smile:

Ill get another cup of coffee :smiley:

What do you think of this Fiber’s 1HR Head and Shoulder formation with target price according to ICT rules?

picture hosting

OT: Excellent service. Why if I click on my own image just posted the link redirected me on postimage.org and not on the expanded image?

EDIT: problem solved. It’s all about to resize image on the very first page of postimage.

I’m looking at cable…4hr 1hr 15 min market flow…bullish…market structure on 1hr bullish if not mistaken…however on 4hr ms i s bearish? so should we expect a long move…?

Does that mean we’re in a search and destroy Mp?

Cheers.

ote or bear flag,
leaning towards bear flag because of compliance with resistance at red line on the left hand side. Bearish move would extend the pole to the 20 area

The USDX shows a lot of resistance at around 80.55, but do you think it will break through eventually…? Price has been testing that level quite a few times so far, and has formed what looks like a bullish triangle (I think that’s what it’s called!)

Quite possible, we’ve just blipped the lows from Asia, sucking up liquidity before the next push. But NYO will give us the move I guess.

If 80.44 holds on the USDX as resistence then we may see the up move on fiber otherwise I don’t think she’s moving.

there’s quite a bit of pushing, we may see follow through this s/r line, on my chart around 42 but 'm looking at m30

HI all,

Dont know if this will be helpful or not…the chart is same scale so may be easier to see divergences

[http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$UST10Y&p=D&yr=3&mn=0&dy=0&id=p04274810551]($UST10Y | SharpChart | StockCharts.com)

Push baby push!!!

upload photos

second target hit… these wolfe waves + divergences and other confluences. looks like gold