Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

no worries AK my error. i didn’t realize the purpose of the question

EUR/USD Long

Right on the 1.30500 and OTE

Cavl

“Vi veri universum vivus vici.”

Cable, bounced off of the support like a tennis ball. Long. All the way.

As for me, I am not trading today. I am just “observing” :slight_smile:

Are you using Volume analysis for your entry(s)? It is a subject that I intend to investigate, although I do not recollect ICT every making a mention.

I’m in same boat … let’s see

It’s something I look at, but it’s not one of my primary tools.

Hi DodgeV83

could you please tell us what broker do you get the USDX and EURX candlestick charts from.

apologies if its already been asked. thanks

yes, you are :wink:

1.6 looks like it’s made of steel. (Actually, it was a little bit below, but not below enough. :smiley:

Admiral Markets.

thankyou Dodgev83

Fiber Long
stop moved to BE.
Concerned that it may make a final run for Day’s Low

Exited fibre short - cable could drag it up a little + news tomorrow + stoch div 15 min on fibre/cable and usdx + us 10 yr back under support - out at 3046 ( doubtless it’ll now fall like a stone :))

Stopped out for BE, seems to be about to plunge

Tomorrow is ECB press conference. I know that most of you rely only on technicals, but if you recall what happened in November and December, you’ll know how Fiber is sensitive to these conferences.

Cheers. :slight_smile:

Wolf waves in USDx on 5m to reverse the short trend…

Out at 1.30800, as that level correlates with the bearish OTE, and there is a divergence showing shorting pressure.

Am now up 17.3% since posting my trades live. I don’t think I’ll be posting any more live examples. I’ve made the point, ICT is the real deal :cool:

Awesome trading Dodge :slight_smile:

I got in around a similar level for a London Close scalp, OTE from the current full range (1.2998 to 1.3140) at the 1.3040 level: