Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

no apologies necessary. we’re all learning :slight_smile:

Hi, is there an indicator called usdx?
If not , how to obtain it and insert it on a platform? Which platform is better to use when I want to insert new indicators?
ICT posted some indicators that he himself use but I couldn’t insert them on mt4 .
Thanks

I dont know why but i want to eat all the newbs alive!

Is the SMT divergence between the fiber and cable of any use right now? Or how do we use that type of divergence on the higher timeframes, if we are able to use it for anything at all?

I consider it as a early trend reversal signal… so that after a divergence, on H4 and up, Im just looking for buy days until a new trend is proven…

So from now on I will be looking for buy days and buy signals those days…
(Im considiring this as the blind leading the blind, please comment and tell me Im wrong or right :wink: thanks)

So, if nothing crazy happens with all the news and stuff today, you would be looking for buy days the following days? Because of the divergence only, or based on marketstructure also? :slight_smile:

Good qustion… I havent looked at market structure yet :confused: thanks :wink:

Anyway, I wont be trading until Tuesday, so will look at what happens tomorow and sunday/monday to deside (monday night) what I will be trading on Tuesday…

Okay then :slight_smile: To me, marketstructure still looks bullish, which fits nicely with the divergence! But, I’m new to this, so I could possibly be completly wrong!

Just to be clearer… In a long entry, You place the SL 30 pips under the 100% and not the 70,5% right?

Hi, there is also a divergence beetween EURX/USDX and Cable/Fiber(both on Daily) and I just noticed that Cable have consolidated a little bit on OTE to go short, but the bulls won…

Im really confused about whats going to happen, so I will wait:P Maybe Ill be sitting and looking at the market structure all the weekend :slight_smile:

likewise! :slight_smile:

Anyone here have all the seasonal tendendy charts (specifically from the developement series) and also all the profiles cleaned up and in a folder or word document? I lost mine on my computer. If you have them and are willing to share before I go dig them all up let me know. thanks.

PP

Not sure what feed you have but i have absolutley not div on 4 hr for cable and fibre they are both bullish. Is that spot chart or futures?

That sounds a bit weird…? I have the divergence clearly on my chart, like shown in that picture there.

You can’t be serious right? Cable hit 1.5991 yesterday, making a lower low. Fiber hit 1.3037, which is not a lower low. The divergence is perfectly valid and provided a nice bounce on both pairs. Perhaps you are confusing his post to mean bearish divergence? I’m not sure.

Just grabbed from Alpari Spot Charts:

EDIT - Missed off Cable chart

Not yet, how about you?

I think USDX fall due to news reaction. US jobless claim worse than expected

There is also that ECB conference, which I guess is the reason for the Fiber going completly crazy!

i think it’s more about draghi’s press conference :wink: