Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

I think its more about what happened yesterday :slight_smile:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/46764-inner-circle-traders-pro-traders-club-2012-2013-series-474.html#post439688

Anyway, no trades for me today, or the rest of the week, been sick the past 2 days, today being the worst of it :(. No trading while sick.

I knew it. Experienced it before. More than 100 pips in one day, only ECB conferences can do that.

Should have gone to specsavers

well, technicals donā€™t move the market. but they can be used to ā€œtrackā€ it. i get your point :slight_smile:

Indeed, those in the know will be positioning themselves before the move. The T-Rex had one foot in the pool yesterday :slight_smile:

The best we can do is anticipate and trust the charts. Its all in there somewhere.

I was in ā€œobservationā€ mode yesterdayā€¦This is the ā€œopportunityā€ that I am waiting forā€¦
I got in at 1.3100. I am out now at 1.3198. I donā€™t want to be greedy :). I am done for the week.

Have a great day!

Is that a wolf wave appearing on the 4 hr chart? Is coincides with the 4hr ote short and area of resistance to the left and big round number 1.32. Stop placed outside 161.8% extension. Still new to this so only risked 0.5%.

Still working on timing and my patience is still my enemy. Hopefully get there in the end :slight_smile:

why did you enter at 1.31?

haha, have the same on my charts since 2 days ago :slight_smile: but itā€™s too early to enter now imo. would wait for more confirmation. i bet tomorrow will offer a nice reflection out of asian range entry with smt divergences or so in LOKZ. i hate that i need to work tomorrow. but would be stalking a short between 1.3220 and 1.3250

The chart that was show was a 4 hr . The lines drawn where from January 4 . On January 4 cable hit 1.5945 on my chart next low was higher 1.5988 that is a up trend on the lows. I wish i could post my charts. How do i do that?

Thanks

bullish

Thanks for heads up and advice. Need to contain my patience and learn quickly I think ;-).

Wow i know how to post my charts , awesome!

That could be a data feed error maybe?

It is my key psychological entry levelā€¦ today.
I was doing my fundamental analysis this weekend regarding the ECB rate announcement. I found out that not a whole lot of investor are expecting a rate cut. If there is a rate cut, I will expect the massive sell off on a Fiber.

I donā€™t expect any rate cut at this early month of the year so I am expecting a buy directional bias for this week.
I place my SL at -25 pip before the announcement.

Donā€™t get me wrong, I am a big fun on a technical tools too and I use it base on ICT teaching. However, some of the tools doesnā€™t really click on me. I am however learning now how to incorporate the ā€œFundamental sideā€ with my tools if all possible.

I am trying to incorporate a little bit of everything technical, fundamental, and my psychologicalā€¦

How do you do that by the way???

ā€œOne does not simply ignore fundamentals.ā€

ā€œVi veri universum vivus vici.ā€

That looks like an error on your GBP/USD chartā€¦

I think everyone elses chart will look like this:

Which is why they were all talking about the divergence you couldnt see :slight_smile:

First time this week analyzing fundamental ever!

HI ICT,

Did you get this coded the way you wanted?
I seem to not keep up with anything you are sharing :slight_smile: Iā€™ve looked everywhere for the AD indi according to larry williams formula,the one you show Trading Accumulation - Distributionon Babypips Inner Circle Trader - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Anyone who has the exact same as video could kindly share pleaseā€¦

ICT,look forward to what you have to share regards the new modification you asked for when you have it :slight_smile: