Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Okay, just for a follow up, I decided to try to trade with 25pip SL as often as possible, and start my live trading career with 1000units as sugested :slight_smile:

I did the math, and it is pretty equal what the results will be, but that is if I always go out with a 1:1 RR, but i will aim to be a intraday/day -trader, going to look for the daily range once a week, and have rules to trade a maximum of 2 trades a week, and hopefully my RR will be higher that 1:1, and then a 25pip SL will pay of :wink:

Hi.
I use technicals with fundamentals. I came to this thread too see whatā€™s going on, and why is it so popular Iā€™m currently testing ICTā€™s method on demo, but on real, I use my old method.

All the best. Happy trading. :slight_smile:

ā€œVi veri universum vivus vici.ā€

Itā€™s what your comfortable with it I used to use 30 all the the time but a conversation with my buddy jack larkin seeded the idea if why? If say it takes atleast 20 pips before the pair continues the move why risk the full 30? I know most people will say Iā€™ll cut it before 30 but fear and hope will grip you. I personally use 12-20 pips that of 0.50-1.5% risk adjusted percent but it took me months to become comfortable with that. Also oanda will help you scale better but only in their platform you can have that 1000 units. But in order to scale you need min 2000 except when itā€™s on the platform you can scale out below 1000 unit position sizes. GL

Not just ecb random stuff like key note speakers or election night for example can send it beyond the 100 pip range

itā€™s about them. about the other side of the chess board, if you like this game

So far my best trade with ICT method. 203 pips in a single trade. Every other time close the trade early, this time intended to watch what happens while it favor me! Indeed we need to be patience when it favors us.

imgur: the simple image sharer

As you probably notice, we are all different types of traders around here either in technical and or fundamental. I think what it is you are having a hard time with is figuring out who you really are as a trader. I think when you know who you are or who you are not it will be easier for you to pick out a strategy that really works for you base on your personality.

I know you have seen so many strategies around here. So many fancy colorful looking charts that can be intimidating to someone sometimes, etc. You will get confuse a lot if you donā€™t have any strategy on your own. Do your own homework. Do not follow everyoneā€™s opinion unless it is agreed upon what you come up with when you did your own analysis. If you can only focus on 2 of 3 things ( example : S/R, Fib, indicator, etc.). Focus on those and get good at it then add a little bit more when you are confident enough to use them.

Forgive me if I am a little harsh but I think we needed that from time to time.

What is ICT-ish about a pretty standard fibo set-up?

What you make intentional losses not to surpass us and keep up with us? Ahhh, that is sweetā€¦:slight_smile:

Actually, the women trade better than most menā€¦:slight_smile: Look at the myfxbook thread for Goldielox and compare with the guysā€¦:slight_smile: It made me smile.

Where did you placed your SL? Amazing trade

I am just trying to motivate you guys so you wonā€™t become lazy and being a slackerā€¦lol

That is nice to hear that some female traders are doing goodā€¦ I am a loooong way to go to get there but it is a good start :slight_smile:

Hi Tommy, I like what you are saying with piece by piece, and I think I will have take the same course. My personal life and job life donā€™t seem to allow me the time to grasp all the tools at once. May I ask what sort of results you have had thus far? If you prefer to pm me, that is fine. Or, of course, if you prefer not to answer, that is fine alsoā€¦I donā€™t want to pry. Thanks, Simon.

My post gets lost in a fast moving thread :slight_smile:

Anyone have the Larry williams AD indi that ICT is showing in this video

Trading Accumulation - Distributionon Babypips Inner Circle Trader - live streaming video powered by Livestream

TIA

divergence didnā€™t materialize meaning at current levels it looks like weā€™ll take a stab at the 1.33 level on fiber again.

Not that versed in harmonics, I believe ICT would expand a bit on this in forexmas, but I think that W-shape is a bearish gartley and thus will be eyeing the divergences at current fiber level for a move down.

Even though we had an overshoot on the OTE. (I drew the fib incorrectly, should have been drawn from the jan 2nd high)

Hey Simon,

Sure no problem there. Iā€™m currently 56% up on my live account from when I started live trading my ICT concepts. Thatā€™s why I try and carry on with minimal changes and try and keep moving in the right direction.

One thing to note though is that some of my trades have been at higher risk than the advised 2% and this is something I need to get better with as a few losses could result in the depreciation of my account as quickly as I have grown it. Also as I have also just deposited in to the account again now I am able to trade at 1% risk but at the same position size as I could when I was at 3% risk so I now plan on only being at 1-2% max risk per trade. Iā€™m hoping this helps, weā€™ll see.

Iā€™m also not very good at trade management yet and donā€™t let profits run, so while I am now at the same position size but with lower risk this may become easier.

My sample size is only from October 2012 so not really a long enough period to get carried away. I am aiming for 5% per month from now with the new account size and smaller risk.

Iā€™ve also restarted the original videos and want to watch these and all the development series again too as I want to incorporate more tools without clouding what is already working so far.

Hello fellow traders!

This is my little contribution.
First: my deepest respect to Michael and for the set of tools he have tought us all!!
Second: let`s wrap up this week:

Bad Entry and huge Initial Stop! No problem when the Lotsize is small enough :slight_smile:
The coil was wrong, use a wider trendline, both upper and lower, then you see it unfolds.

Concepts in play: Inside the Range, Daily Fractal swing, Wolf, OTE, Coil, Market Structure, SMT Divergence,
Fib Ext, Reflection in Wolf Symmetri, Confluences of different levels (Trinity, Fib Ext, OTE), proper MM!

WHAT TO DO? It`s a game of probabillities, either you are in or out!
Michael have teached us a wide range of tools, but as in all areas of life, we need to take action and responsibillity of our own!!
Look out for StopHunting, Turtle Soup and SMT Divergence :wink: Wolf is almost complete, then I have a new target!
Best regards
Roger

Hi MrGekko

In MT4 go to indicators, then mouse over Volumes and its in there, top of the list

Dont see nothing amazing, just following Higher TF MSā€¦ well done Shaer

Everyone Who have Twitter go read ICTā€™s last postsā€¦ its mind blowingā€¦

Looks pretty amazing to meā€¦a 203 pip win - I wish I had wins like that :slight_smile:

Congrats Shaer, magnificent!

If we talk about pips, yes 200 pips in 1 day it is pretty amazing. But if we talk about Michaels tools i think they are here for 3 years allready :stuck_out_tongue: anyway just wanted to tell all new guys here that not pips what matters to you NOW, its the knowledge!