Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

because i shorted it from 1.5170 :stuck_out_tongue: the majority of my position did not get triggered though (70% at 80 level). expected a hunt of the 1.51805 high from yesterday before the drop. ote from tuesday high, harmonic, weekly pivot, daily r1, 80 level, prev. day high. oh and as i stated yesterday i am still expecting cable to hit 1.5080ish. got 50% off now at +40, holding the rest to see 1.5080

Because German unemployment data revealed the first increase in joblessness since October. German unemployment rose by 13K versus -2K forecastā€¦:slight_smile:

I am sure we can come up with other reasons as to whyā€¦

Just curious anyone ever get the forex.com USDX working?

Iā€™m looking to switch since the last quarter cleared and there is virtually 0 useful data above a 4hr in Thinkorswim

Or if anyone can suggest something else thatā€™s free and equally useful itā€™d be greatly appreciated

I guess the divergence in the 10-Year and USDX was a giveaway that weā€™d see some Euro strength today after the drop this morningā€¦

Higher highs in the 10-Year, USDX failed to followā€¦ Is this how you would normally use these divergences?

Granted I only noticed after the fact, but it would offer some indication as to why we had a nice run up this afternoon in the EURUSD.

btw obviously the other half of my cable short stopped out at BE.

Sorry to ask this because I know Iā€™ve read this question a million times in this thread, but where do you (and others) get their bond charts? I saw someone post a nice looking 15min TF 10 year US bond chart the other day. The one on the barchart website doesnā€™t look like that. Or is there a way to set it up so it looks like that?

Thanks a lot

Enjoy Volibear:

US 10 Year Treasury Note Charts | US 10 Year Treasury Bond Rate Streaming Charts

Good to see this thread back on track. Keep up the good work guys

Oh niiice. Thanks Kuzia

haha, and another gamer :smiley: fx seems to attract our kind

Several forex session times, and several ICT kill zones, will change on Sunday, March 31, due to the start of Daylight Saving Time (Summer Time) in Europe and the U.K.

The following table shows session times and ICT kill zones for 15 time zones. The new times, effective March 31, are highlighted in yellow. This table will be current for one week (5 trading days).

The next change to session times and kill zones will occur on April 7, at which time New Zealand and southeastern Australia will return to Standard Time.

Iā€™m not having ANY success with viewing videos on this thread - or the original thread ā€œWhat Every New & Or Aspiring Forexā€¦ā€ - I just get a message ā€œsorry, this video is no longer availableā€.
Are any videos still available anywhere? Where do I access them.

All of Michaelā€™s videos have been removed from Babypips threads. Also, all of his videos created prior to February 2013 have been removed from YouTube.

Those videos are being edited to remove references to Babypips. Then, they will be re-issued on Michaelā€™s new website.

In the meantime, a few videos created in February and March have already been posted on his website and/or on his YouTube channel. The Babypips admins/moderators will not allow posting of links to those sites.

But, you might try theinnercircletrader .com (without the space before the dot) for his website. Click on Market Reviews.

And try www .youtube.com/user/InnerCircleTrader/videos (without the space after www) for his YouTube channel.

[QUOTE=Clint;474165]All of Michaelā€™s videos have been removed from Babypips threads. Also, all of his videos created prior to February 2013 have been removed from YouTubeā€¦

I wasnā€™t expecting this level of service. Iā€™m really impressed and thank you for your dedication.
I note Michael (or someone) is working on his site as I am writing this. I visited the site earlier, but the home page was the only page with anything on it. I revisited just now and note that there are videos now available under market reviews. Also subscribed to the ICT You tube channel.

What do you think about that? (mid pic 10Yr Yields of US,Ger,UK)

You might want to subscribe to his Twitter account, as well. Thatā€™s where he chats with people who are signed up as ā€œfollowersā€. Try twitter .com/ICT_MHuddleston (without the space before the dot).

so glad my LO KZ is back to its 2-4 I hate these EDST shifts.

Whatā€™s the update on that million dollar account ? April 1st is the day of the revival ,orā€¦?!

Hi All,

The thread is being cleaned up. If you donā€™t see your post or it has been edited, it just means that itā€™s not contributing anything useful to the thread. Try to stay on topic and treat others as you want to be treated. Warnings/Infractions/Bans will be given to those who continually derail the thread.

You can post about your opinions for or against ICT on the ICT Thread at the Melting Pot Section.

Email us at <[email protected]> if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Pipzilla

Hey guys, how does this sound for analysis for week beginning:

Iā€™m still short on euro from 1.28315. Price broke through fridayā€™s low during AR, now finding support between last weekā€™s low/high OTE @ 79%. Looks like both USDX and 10 yr t-note are scheduled to continue going up. Looking at the COT data, commercials are split in the middle for eurusd. However directional bias still implies going short, even though lots of people are holding longs. Hoping we see a low of the week around tuesday or wednesday, around 1.27450 or lower to 1.273 figureā€¦

Am I on the right track?