Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

@Fred, you have it all absolutely bang on, you understand that you need different tools for different market, just like any tradesman, he wouldn’t use the same tools foe different jobs every day.

You have also applied sensible MM, you have also differentiated between strategy issues and psych issues, also you apply yourself to it, I’m sure will you will succeed, you’ve done better in less than 12 months than I did in my first year, that’s for sure.

Very kind of you, Thank You!
I hope I can live up to the expectations hahaha;)

cheers

By the way … I have been testing your latest indi, PPFX… pretty good … :slight_smile:

What Indi?

Can you change the colors (not sure purple will go with my charts to well)?

How long is it free for and then how much will it cost me?

:smiley: it is called _PPF_Osc_Div_2 … I don’t remember where he posted

haha he posted it somewhere a little while ago…
Really looks like a good additional confirmation tool… I just didnt spend enough time with it yet to trade off of it… And I had to take it off of my main charts, as I was focusing more on the indicator instead of Priceaction;) now I have it on the side: 2 small charts only for that indicator next to my main charts (unfortunately I do not yet have a 12 screen set up;))and I am monitoring it on H1 and D1… It definitely kept me out of several bad trades the past weeks/days…

Well if you used the indicator you would be rich. I will look for it later. Right now I have to tell my boss I am quitting my day job since PP has created an indicator. :smiley:

Not sure why it should matter if people post their resulting trades on a public forum using a certain method or system. No two traders are the same and each is unique and will probably introduce their own idiosyncratic behaviour/imperfections into their trading even when using identical methods.

Surely the proof is in the pudding and testing the system yourself, whether this means going through a period of ‘demo’ initially or not, that’s up to you. Personally, I would never judge how a system works by looking at a series of user’s results, in fact I would totally ignore them and look at the system myself. If the system works for you and you’re comfortable with the trade signals and style then continue learning, if not move on…simples

There are also ways and in-trade tactics to pull yourself out of bad trades with minimal damage to your account. I don’t therefor personally like to think about pips but percentages.

Any backup of those sessions some where?

Its somewhere on youtube or someone saved it I remember seeing it on his channel at one point he had an update

Now that made me laugh.

Index of /indicators

Free Trial, then it’s 150 million doubloons a month, and that’s mates rates :smiley:

can I pay you in Iranian Rials instead? I won’t blame you if you say no since doubloons are probably worth more

Just reviewing an old ICT video - dated 20th July 2011- he is reviewing the gbp/usd daily ( repeating then to do all anylsis on that time frame or h4 minimum).

Price was at 6158 at time of video - he asks where is price trying to go?
He takes the length of the bull flag ‘pole’ , (July 12 & 13 - 400 pips), adds it to the bottom of the flag ( July 18 6008)
Then he confidently states - 1.6400

6 days later price closes at 1,6412

I had forgotten how to measure the projected move in bear/bull flags

Cool, got home… 12 new pages… great the thread is finally getting back to life…

Oh no… full of useless information.

Maybe there will be some nice posts tomorrow…

Looking forward to tonights tutorials to watch in the morning.

Night all.

The definition of [B]frustration[/B](copied from a web dictionary) is:

“The feeling of being upset or annoyed, especially because of inability to change or achieve something.”

For all those sceptics who want to make money fast, or who want ICT’s videos to [B]magically[/B] make them profitable over night and are not seeing any movement or feel it’s too slow … Asking for proof if ICT makes money is not going to solve this. I personally don’t need proof … It’s all there in those videos, staring you all in the eyes. My hat off to Michael (if that is his real name … I know I would go incognito if I was him).

i for one, am very clear you are not complaining

In other news,

Asian range so far, its about a few hrs in, the range is maintaining yesterdays range. Something REALLLLLLY Fishy is going on here.

Would you and Jezzrode be interested in a public display and in the spirit of contrast… put yours against mine?

I think jezzode has already posted his.